What's new

Musharraf charged with Benazir's murder

offtopic reported! deraling thread!lol
nooray key tattoo, jaab bhi ayagi , pura andar jayagi!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Aye ge aye ge aye, mera musharaff bachay gee.
aye ge aye aye ge.................................... :P

Its total bullshit, if Musahraf is charged with benazir murder then All the governments starting from Musharaf, PPP should be charged with murder of thousand peoples died in bomb blasts, the regret is that they are investigating Benazir case but no one is interested to hang the mass murderers of our people. Judiciary is like film heroes they want to be in headlines but about the poor people they don’t have guts to hang a single terrorist, I’m not a supporter of Musharaf but yes I’m a supporter of Pakistani peoples. Why so drama about benazir case as she was an angel.
pakistan frist sir!

Aye ge aye ge aye, mera musharaff bachay gee.
aye ge aye aye ge.................................... :P

nooray kaa tattoo choley alla mumhmad hussian , chati nal aik plate bana choolay di?

Nawaz using Benazir murder to revenge Musharraf. But seems some advice also came from outside to hang this guy.

I think musharraf was good for both india and pakistan.He was a modern non dynastic ruler who had his share of mistakes but take it from me he was better than what nawaz sharif will turn out to be(khoo da dadoo).....lol

Nawaz is person who failed to give nation anti-terror policy, what one can expect from this elected leader. A gutless person.

Its the same thing in subcontinent.I think the only thing that seperates india and pakistan is population and secularism(however less it may be but still there).Rest of it is ditto same
1)same intellect
2)same dynastic leaders
3)same poor population
4)same genes......lol

he's a former Army Chief and he fought for his country....

if they will know what's in their best interests they wont DARE to touch him or use politics to smear him; if they have any sense in them they wont do that

Interestingly Mark Siegal can be produce as witness......?????????. Geonews..

But if any of you guys favour terrorism on india then you are better off with nawaz as he has given massive donation to jamaat ud dawa.On the other hand,under western pressure musharraf was doing a great job against terrorism.People may laugh at me but i think musharraf was good for both pakistan and india in long run.It was easy to deal with him and he demonstrated resolve against terrorists of lal masjid

Nawaz using Benazir murder to revenge Musharraf. But seems some advice also came from outside to hang this guy.

mainly from india! for kargill war!
nawaz sharif is ready to give up every defence forces person to india, if india want, but the sentence would be carried out in pakistan, negociations still going on, in PM house?lol
but there is a force bieng in training since last severl weeks, somewhere in high lands, from the elites of PAK ARMY ! with a timeframe & a mission?;););)

come on green brigade wakeup & say "allha hoo"!

well now this is surprising.... if we are charging him then why not the rest of the group. its not right to just hand pick one and let the rest get away with it. nawaz is taking full fledge vengeance.

well now this is surprising.... if we are charging him then why not the rest of the group. its not right to just hand pick one and let the rest get away with it. nawaz is taking full fledge vengeance.

no he is is just testing, to divert ever happening terrorism?
but what he still not knew is the , result all of this?lol

Was Musharraf involved in the murder, directly or indirectly?

If Musharraf is sentenced, will PA revolt?

No Chance, personally i think over the past ten odd years people have lost that respect for the army, army at times brought this on upon themselves, at times and i would say foreign elements, our own traitors within and those on a loot are also played their part.

Public lost respect for the army due to several reasons, they failed to protect their people and their boundaries, drones, on the pay roll of foreign powers, Destroying democracy and taranishing our history, allowing nro to bring looters in.

They will sit this one out.

he's a former Army Chief and he fought for his country....

if they will know what's in their best interests they wont DARE to touch him or use politics to smear him; if they have any sense in them they wont do that

Musharraf is not beyond The Law, If now the ex-Army Chief of Turkey can be sent to prison for life so musharraf is no exception.

However there is a long process to go it is not like charged and hanged. I personally think musharraf is not directly involved even if traces are there are other men to be nabbed, investigated and prosecuted first.

No Chance, personally i think over the past ten odd years people have lost that respect for the army, army at times brought this on upon themselves, at times and i would say foreign elements, our own traitors within and those on a loot are also played their part.

Public lost respect for the army due to several reasons, they failed to protect their people and their boundaries, drones, on the pay roll of foreign powers, Destroying democracy and taranishing our history, allowing nro to bring looters in.

They will sit this one out.

peoples are too stupid, didnt that fake elections has proven to you?
they just see & decide, they never think about the future,thats why zardari,s & sharifs still in power after that croupt mess, nothing beyound that dirty mess has left?
the peoples who hve thier dam bread & butter on the croupt doings of that croupt political , judicial elite will do anything & everything to please those of thier croupt masters, even if it meant to selling thier wives, daughters, sisters , mothers?
patriotic peoples of pakistan still are standing with, thier patriotic armed forces, cause they have known the fact, that when there is no one to as help , its always PAKARMY standing for the help they needed?
EARTHQUICKS, FLOOODS, fighting terrorists whatever, when ever PAKARMY was just there for them?
drones ?
now 7 years the so called damocrazy, couldnt agree on a dam APC to gather agreement on fighting terror?
why not they oder it loud & clear to shot the dam thing down? no cause thennthey all hve to say good bye thiermdam money inmthe swiss banks & t hier dam properties in london, they never think about national intersts?
our national intersts was & is drones hitting the terrorist heavens, cause its the terrorists killing more pakistanis than dam drones killing a few?
any disrespect of pakistani armed forces at any level will about to generate another brutal dissrespect by the patriots in civil & in uniform to,the croupt political, & judicial elites?
musharaf,s trail is just a test case, lets see justice happens or, hve bring a grand marshall jurry in any of prade grounds in rawalpindi?

Back
Top Bottom