sobi

New Recruit

Reaction score
Article taken from PKColumns - www pkcolumns com

Muhammad Shah Rangeela
Posted By Rashid On December 7, 2007 (11:36 am) In Columns, Javaid Choudry
----------------------------------------------------------------------

e758f509c15863b1078cdedddbb2a0bf.gif

Please join the following Yahoo Group for all updates on this site.
PKColumns
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't read Urdu.

But your thread title indicates you have some problems!

Pakistan International Airlines or Pain in the .....

I can make it out that it is anti Musharraf.

Nothing wrong. In fact, it is good.

But wait till Democracy as they want it returns.

Then we would like to hear them!

Mr 10% is oiling his palms in glee!

Might even demand 10% of this blokes underwear!

Pakistan International Airlines or Pain in the .....

I can make it out that it is anti Musharraf.

Nothing wrong. In fact, it is good.

But wait till Democracy as they want it returns.

Then we would like to hear them!

Mr 10% is oiling his palms in glee!

Might even demand 10% of this blokes underwear!

I would go for the second guess.

Rest nothing wrong with the critisim but there should be difference between criticism and Exaggeration.

When almost everyone is responsible for ills of the country than we must not act like idiots and put the blam on only one person or entity.

If someone do so indeed he/she has PIA rather multiple of these :D

What does this article say?

The Urdu media, the self anointed Awam ke Awaz is so anti Musharraf!

They are of the genre of the deranged Mullahs of the Red Mosque.

Hi,

I think the article is very stupid. The writer has not done his homework. Comparisons are extremely outrageous---in the end it shows a total lack of writing and common sense skills in jounalims on part of the writer and more so on the part of the editor to approve it and print it. In other words, the editor is also showing a total lack of common sense.

I think writer has penned down his own wild fantasies and blamed it onto M.Shah Rangeela and party.

This is such a nonsense and ridiculing article not only with reference of its contents but also with reference to its name. the problem of our countrymen is that they are never happy, no matter how better they are becoming. sensible people will try to look at the general's tenure and compare it with the democratic ones. we were in dire straits starting from 1988 to 1999. everything went down, decayed, nothing left in national exchequer, nepotism corruption, with proofs, at its best. and we are once again going for that same life. what a pitty. my friends, media "was" in such a free state that you can even say anything to general and shaukat aziz's government. notice that it was only after deposing chief justice that things have gone bad. and who are the people who are staging all these dramas. opportunist political leaders. on their back is lawyers, journalists and so called "civil society members", as if all other people who are not participating are uncivilized. i dont need to have proofs of the wrong doings of the democratic governments as in my own family there are people who were reposnsible to unearth many of the scandals and wrong doings of the two "democratic leaders" and their companions. it was like everyday's talk on the dinner table.

media and lawyers have been the most irresponsible people in this whole story. look at Indians. if they know that something is going bad according to rules but its good for the good of their country then they never object or sensationalize the issue. the way they arrest terrorists, the way they prosecute them, the way they interrogate them is all concealed and covered. their press never bothered to interfere because its in favor of their country. in our case, we are axing our own feet. courts sending the culprits free. it was literally happening here. read previous months newspapers.

in my view, a dictator who is doing something for the good of his people and who is ensuring the sovereignity of his country is better then a democratic looter who is doing nothing but putting the country and its interests at stake.
may god bless us all. in case BB or NS are coming in power, we will again be at the same stage where we were 8 years ago. crippled, helpless, empty pocketed. and what our countrymen are doing. once again helping those leaders who were responsible for these ills. our conscience is dead. we are not even able to think ourselves and act accordingly. i would say its the pinnacle of irresponsibility.

Back
Top Bottom