What's new

Musharaf handed over death sentence

Rest assured... This decision will be taken back or turned into life imprisonment after the appeal and if there's a military coup written somewhere in future, it will come either way whether this verdict had come today or not. When their is vacuum at the top its better for our Army to fill in before foreign elements fill it, and our courts know this. Now listen to this.
This is just a stupid attempt at settling scores and petty politics in light of recent lawyer riots ..

If I do not owner the oath I take when I get commissioned in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, I should be hanged for treason, and also for dishonour.

Would the PA sit quiet if Musharraf is hanged ? .

Lets agree here that he wont be hanged. In an ideal world, any soldier objecting to this should be court martialed but we live in Pakistan, and it will take us a few decades to follow what Turkey did.

Attacking the parliament which NS did , isn't a high treason .

High Treason is defined in the constitution, please refer to it before trolling on this thread.

Do you know it was deliberately propagated that PM forced the Army to pull back? When in reality you were getting pounded to the stone age on the hills of Kargil without air support? Refer to Lt. Gen. Tariq Khan's views on Nasim Zehra's book about Kargil and also Kasir Tufail's account of what went through with the Air Force and other services during the war.
Casualties were due to withdrawal. When Nawaz unable to take Clinton heat, where Clinton was fully intoxicated under Indian govt of that time.

The air force wasn't told.
The navy wasn't told.
Hell Even the government wasn't informed

Why would we care about zealot JCOs in GHQ who thought that not informing the whole institutional setup is a minor things..

Tell the JCOs in GHQ that they sent our troops to their death.
You can't blame it all on Musharraf and GHQ , when NS has done quit a lot too against Pakistan in Kargil .

How you know PM was not informed ? ... it was all briefed and gave reason why Kargil was necessary .. so please leave it , don't want to discuss the Kargil operation. You will never know the reality. You can only get the truth those who were involve in this operation.

I am from Gilgit-Baltistan i know many who fought in kargil i know many who lost their lives there .. I know they fought till their last breath
I know that both the state and the army abandoned them . i dont need someone else to lecture me on how kargil went for the soldiers on the front line ..

Actually the problem is Musharraf never came back to present his case or his side of the story. Courts kept reminding him, so if you don't present , the case is bound to go in favor of the other party. This is all I can say at the moment since I haven't read the court decision.

Well another day, another drama in the Zoo Republic by the Corrupt Mafia. Just shows the immense Western and Indian control over key Ruling/mafia people in this country. It shows how incompetent the Agencies are against India and the Western Jewish masters.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom