What's new

Musharaf handed over death sentence

Now Nawaz clown should return back and face then jail as well. His illness drama should end now as pressure now will be on him and pmln more now.
But for this to happen Musharraf has to return first. Otherwise public will see it as only a cosplay. If he comes back Public will itself demand NS to come back.
Or maybe NS foresaw this and that's why he is going to USA.

I am sure now that this judiciary of Pakistan is full of morons who do not understand the ABC of the law.
This is travesty of justice. Not that I have any sympathy with Musharaf. But come on.
This stupid special court didn't even hear the evidence from Musharaf and awarded him death penalty, how bizarre!!
While same judges are letting go the civil criminals out of the country on health grounds.

If anyone, the judge(s) of this special court should be sent to the jail for making a mockery of a judicial system.

Come to think of it, all Pakistani judges should be sent to jail for making a mockery of Pakistani judicial system.
Current CJP Khosa should be leading the queue, he is the most corrupt among them.

Last edited:
Out of 3 judges only 2 judges announce death penalty and one abstain . This was not high treason case. Now everyone speaks out .
Under Aggravated high treason Ifikhar Chaudry should be hang. Because he fired many judges.

I hope one day we court martial him for abandoning our troops in Kargil and also getting them killed in the first place for that foolhardy operation.

Laugh as much as you want, the constitution is what holds the country together, everyone from your Prime Minister, to the COAS, everyone is in place because of their oaths to the constitution.

You can't be an Imran Khan supporter and at the same time oppose this decision, his early year politics stood on these principles.

I hope one day we court martial him for abandoning our troops in Kargil and also getting them killed in the first place for that foolhardy operation.
Are you familiar with JCOs sentiments in GHQ when Nawaz announce withdrawal ? if not then keep silent. I know ...... and fully know that.

Back
Top Bottom