What's new

Mushahid’s 3-point plan: How ice could thaw on Siachen dispute

You are partially correct, I always considered that changing our 'unofficial' stance from "Whole of Kashmir is integral part of India" to "We may consider LOC as IB" was a big mistake, but that happened during a period of a softer government, I hope the unofficial stance will be changed to the original one soon.

Also, suddenly shutting down all our intelligence activities inside Pakistan during IK Gujral's rule was another big mistake, we need to kick-start it again if we haven't done so already.

Then, asking Pakistan for punishing the same terrorists that they themselves have created and sheltering in their country is stupidity, we should simple consider assassinating these terrorists inside Pakistan by all means possible, ethics don't count here.

Further, we need a policy of equal & prompt reciprocation, any terrorists activity by Pakistan need to be retaliated with a terrorist activity of equal or more intensity, there are people inside Pakistan who would be happy to do that if provided with sufficient funding.

Finally, we need to help all the separatist movements inside Pakistan by all means possible, be it Balochistan or Waziristan or FATA.

I think these strategies will be beneficial for us in the long run. :)

Btw, I have some interesting plans for the Indus Waters Treaty also. :)

BC gujral destroyed everything .....they should start over again if nott already done

So, is yours regarding Samjhoota Express false flag.

@ Topic There is no solution to Kashmir other than making it Independent country.

In other words; 'There is no solution for Kashmir, ever', and that's why I am totally against any talk with Pakistan on this issue.

Thats is problem you people, you have been raised on BS like "1 Muslim = 10 Hindus" and "unchi awaaz se bhi bhaag jane wali qoam"..and in your false bravado, you pick a fight against the Indian Nation and get knocked out..and the worst part is..you never learn.

For all your rhetoric..have you ever managed to win even single war against India?

And here is the problem, since childhood they are being brainwashed to believe that they have won all the wars against India.

So, is yours regarding Samjhoota Express false flag.
Then dont cry about Siachen. It is currently under Indian control and why we should vacate it? Just because your politicians and army is corrupt and let your soldiers die there without providing adequate arrangement. Not gonna happen.

@ Topic There is no solution to Kashmir other than making it Independent country.
Status quo suits India and thats what it gonna happen. If it does not suit you, then you are free to call back your troops back.

Every time you talk of peace, India takes it as a weakness. Posts above are an evidence of that mindset.

As i told you size might matter against even somalia but incase of india,Size is not even the question,

hum apka bhot khoob jante hain,

unchi awaaz se bhi bhaag jane wali qoam

miyaan, siachen jaakar thoda try karo naa..uuchi awaz....200 saal baad apko dafan kiya jayega..

yeh technique siachen mein nahi chalni wali. kuch aur kijiye..ek kaam kijiye. khooob gosht khaein. kuch na kuch tarkeeb jaroor nikal awega !

hint : LS.

Last edited:
Every time you talk of peace, India takes it as a weakness. Posts above are an evidence of that mindset.
Peace and violence cannot go hand in hand. Stop pushing terrorists into India and then we will talk. Stop cribbing about every thing happening in India due to Pak government incompetency. Water, Kashmir, Siachen, and god knows what more.

Please you are educated class, having access to the internet and google. You can go and check the history written by neutral experts and see what your administration is telling you that in all the wars you have beaten Indian army is a lie. But if you want to close your eyes to reality then no wonder why Pakistan is in this deep sh1t.

You are partially correct, I always considered that changing our 'unofficial' stance from "Whole of Kashmir is integral part of India" to "We may consider LOC as IB" was a big mistake, but that happened during a period of a softer government, I hope the unofficial stance will be changed to the original one soon.

Also, suddenly shutting down all our intelligence activities inside Pakistan during IK Gujral's rule was another big mistake, we need to kick-start it again if we haven't done so already.

Then, asking Pakistan for punishing the same terrorists that they themselves have created and sheltering in their country is stupidity, we should simple consider assassinating these terrorists inside Pakistan by all means possible, ethics don't count here.

Further, we need a policy of equal & prompt reciprocation, any terrorists activity by Pakistan need to be retaliated with a terrorist activity of equal or more intensity, there are people inside Pakistan who would be happy to do that if provided with sufficient funding.

Finally, we need to help all the separatist movements inside Pakistan by all means possible, be it Balochistan or Waziristan or FATA.

I think these strategies will be beneficial for us in the long run. :)

Btw, I have some interesting plans for the Indus Waters Treaty also. :)

bohot Chankiya post :enjoy:

come on,,siachen gives us nice advantage,we r making u spend gud money. :D
if Indian army,inspite of rough weather n all other difficulties,is unwilling to vacate.then why shud we,we can afford to wait till u come up with a better bargain. :D

The senator suggested that both sides should find a formula for pulling back their forces from positions in the icy mountain, adding that Siachen should be converted into a peace park where mountain tourism and expeditions could be encouraged under the supervision of the United Nations environmental Program [UNEP] and World Tourism Organisation [WTO].

If Pakistanis had not started issuing International Mountaineering Permits in the first place (as if they owned the land), Siachen would well have remained a no-man's land!

How do they even think that Indians will fall for such a flimsy new plan -- which is nothing but old-wine-in-new-a-bottle formula?

Thats is problem you people, you have been raised on BS like "1 Muslim = 10 Hindus" and "unchi awaaz se bhi bhaag jane wali qoam"..and in your false bravado, you pick a fight against the Indian Nation and get knocked out..and the worst part is..you never learn.

For all your rhetoric..have you ever managed to win even single war against India?

I don't believe in the 1muslim=10hindus or related but i have been with indians for too long to know them deeply.

For the last part,we will see in the future engagements

Don't cry over LOC than.

As we are almost into finishing TTP,putting our resource's on indian side is a matter of few years.as was forcing india into even considering the once integral part(Kashmir) as ready to consider LOC as IB.Don't be surprised tomorrow if we force you into even giving up pathankot and related territories

BABA,tujhe jeenay nahin denge theek se,hum bhi wo hain :D
Tussi bade majakiya ho...:woot:

Don't cry over LOC than.

As we are almost into finishing TTP,putting our resource's on indian side is a matter of few years.as was forcing india into even considering the once integral part(Kashmir) as ready to consider LOC as IB.Don't be surprised tomorrow if we force you into even giving up pathankot and related territories

BABA,tujhe jeenay nahin denge theek se,hum bhi wo hain :D

Still, you guys lack the grey matter required to excel in chess. :lol:

then uncle set an example by giving freedom to Azad Kashmir.. Then we will think..
...ok pakis if siachin do not has any importance then set an example by removing your army from that region..
May be Indian army will follow that.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom