What's new

Musalmano ko marke bara maza aata ha (I love killing Muslims): Babu Bajrangi

*****Picks up diary to update things to do list*********

No.67 - Kill Babu Bajrangi

******Keeps Diary Down*********
Why not Modi, as well? He got him off. Babu's just the little guy. The pawn.

*****Picks up diary to update things to do list*********

No.5 - Kill narinder modi

******Keeps Diary Down*********

These state sponsored terrorists will never face justice. At least they have strong leaders in India, it takes big ones to torch large segments of your minority population in this day and age.

Hey, this is for those who were taking shots at Pakistan for presenting a list of criminals to India after they handed their list, saying that it was laughable to see Pakistan copying Indians. An indian shows you your true colours whether you like it or not. :enjoy:

We've forfeited the rights to our own tragedies. As the carnage in Mumbai raged on, day after horrible day, our 24-hour news channels informed us that we were watching "India's 9/11". Like actors in a Bollywood rip-off of an old Hollywood film, we're expected to play our parts and say our lines, even though we know it's all been said and done before.

The passage quoted below is for those copycat jingoist who were behaving like america after India's 9/11. :crazy:

But November isn't September, 2008 isn't 2001, Pakistan isn't Afghanistan and India isn't America. So perhaps we should reclaim our tragedy and pick through the debris with our own brains and our own broken hearts so that we can arrive at our own conclusions.

There is a lot in this article for fellow Indians to read and ponder, a must read guys. :cheers:

This one for our beloved Indian muslim who leave no stone un turned in their efforts to prove it to us that they are very happy and fairly treated in Hindustan.

But where would Side A accommodate the sayings of Babu Bajrangi of Ahmedabad, India, who sees himself as a democrat, not a terrorist? He was one of the major lynchpins of the 2002 Gujarat genocide and has said (on camera): "We didn't spare a single Muslim shop, we set everything on fire … we hacked, burned, set on fire … we believe in setting them on fire because these bastards don't want to be cremated, they're afraid of it … I have just one last wish … let me be sentenced to death … I don't care if I'm hanged ... just give me two days before my hanging and I will go and have a field day in Juhapura where seven or eight lakhs [seven or eight hundred thousand] of these people stay ... I will finish them off … let a few more of them die ... at least 25,000 to 50,000 should die."

And where, in Side A's scheme of things, would we place the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh bible, We, or, Our Nationhood Defined by MS Golwalkar, who became head of the RSS in 1944. It says: "Ever since that evil day, when ******* first landed in Hindustan, right up to the present moment, the Hindu Nation has been gallantly fighting on to take on these despoilers. The Race Spirit has been awakening."

Happy indeed......:agree:

The author is truly brain dead. The answer to his question is really lot, and the cost does not matter some times. In forseeable future India politicians will be forced to apply homeland security, for the protections of it own people. And in sane world, how can you change the isane mind besides killing them.

C'mon Asim, dont you understand, right now he is only content with showing his desire to kill the writer who wishes to defame his beloved leader Modi...:tsk:

ghosh!!! just imagine if this gguy (modi) becomes the primeminister of india....in near future..what will gonna happen??

Muslims in India will gonna pack their bags and try to leave the country i guess :P

i am seriously shocked after goin through this thread........

You do not love to kill Muslims, but love the man who does!

Awesome.

I think it's apparent to any sensible being that the guy is a terrorist and a maniac. And Modi helped him get off so he's no better.

But how is this worse than institutionalized support for LeT in Pakistan? There are a ton of Hamid Gul fanboys across this site - the man who wants a 1000 mujahideen to come into India and kill innocents (Hindus AND Muslims - 30 Muslims died in Mumbai).

The reason Modi is still in power is not the genocide. He is in power despite of it and because he is actually a good administrator - he keeps the government functioning efficiently and with no corruption.

In my view, it is a tragedy that there is such a dearth of good people in Politics that electorates choose to keep bigots in power just because they are good administrators. However, as long as we keep stoking this "Your country is evil and my country can do nothing wrong" ideology, bigots will keep coming back in power. And this is done on both sides of the border. JuD and LeT enjoy a lot of popular support in Pakistan.

I am admitting that it is a failing of my country that Modi remains in power. Are *you* willing to admit that it is a failing of your country that extremists use your soil to launch attacks on innocent people?

modi is a fake and a criminal and needs to go to the Hague to be tried for crimes against humanity. He is a fraud and a coward and a cheap bas****. Never compare Hamid Gul to dirty modi in the same paragraph while in our house, keep your dirty modi talk amongst yourselves in bharat raksham we hate that terrorist.

I have always believed that BJP is a fascist high caste Hindu party. Greatest irony is that the butcher Narender Modi is ruling in the state of Mahatma Gandhi who was an icon of non violence and inspired people such as Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela. Just to point out the comedy of errors played in our region.

Bangla Deshis killed the father of their nation, Sheikh Mjubur Rehman or Banga Bandhu within a few years after their declaration of independence.

RSS/Jan Singh; the parties who killed Mahatma Gandhi ( called Bapu or father of all Indians), in their guise of BJP are now a main stream party of India with the rakhshash Narender Modi ruling from his capital called Gandhi Nagar.

Maulana Maudoodi labeled Quaid-e-Azam as Kafir -e-Azam and Jamiat Ulema Hind strongly opposed creation of Pakistan. Now the Islamist parties in various guises thru their agents virtually control Urdu media and MMA ruled NWFP for 5 years.

This just goes to show how fickle the people of the subcontinent really are.

Back
Top Bottom