What's new

Murdered on his birthday: BSF soldier dies in ceasefire violation by Pakistan

That's all you got? just killed one of our soldiers and started jumping???:lol:
It is actually you who is laughing on his death...not me...I just said don't mess with Pakistan since it was a retaliation to india's unprovoked firing.

So either you are a leech or deaf.....:woot:
We will just put some salt and no issues, you are not a threat to India anymore sorry...:(
did you just describe about your family. i am sure you know the feelings you just put it there.. hey but dont worry you are impotent to us as always..

wait for another surgical strike claim by Indian media and a lot of chest thumping.
both forces are deployed in a 70 years long disputed area

RIP in peace to the soldier but then again Indians dont spare the Kashmiri civilians either. they snipe on villagers who come out of their homes, fire tracers on their crops, kill their life stock and fire at the public transport and funerals all as an excuse of alleged infiltration.
You just had to comment :D

did you just describe about your family. i am sure you know the feelings you just put it there.. hey but dont worry you are impotent to us as always..
Your words worthless and iam least concerned about what a pakistani like you says about me...:blah:

This is not fair. Trump tweets and Indian soldier has to die. Sometimes Pakistani Military loves to troll. Lol.

As per reports a Pakistan Army SSG commando Havildar Yasin of 6 commando battalion died due to Indian firing on LoC on 26th December.
Hahaha WTF dude? Do you even know the roles of each commando battalions have? From where did you come up with this number '6'?

@Areesh @django check this shit.

Your words worthless and iam least concerned about what a pakistani like you says about me...:blah:
Well this shows how much beghariat Indians have become. Reminds me of one example " India tu Mandir ki Ghanti ban giya hai her koi Baja ker chala jata hai".

Back
Top Bottom