What's new

Murder capital of the world

a bit off topic but i thought of sharing it with you & sparklingaway sir

hehe yes zaki bhai i know been to mexico,cuba,carribian for vecations few times remember break your dollars( both U.S & CA)(euro,pounds) to local currencey take the guide,hotel,cabbie its better to take the group bus if you are with family from your local tralvel agency from back home be it north america or europe etcs it will be a bit more but mexico,cuba,carrabian,samoa/hawai are quiet cheap much more cheaper then say euro tour or brazalian/australian/african onces mauritius is a bit expensive but none the less much less compare to euro tour etc Zaki bhai i would suggest you to take the mauritius package at least once in your life time you will simply love it you can trust me on that its like an heaven island c'mon you & your family deserves it safe plus an esthetics experience simply beautiful

are you sure you read the first and second post? :undecided:
thanks for your advise though - i may consider going Mauritius after some time...at the moment i got long list of the places i want to visit before anything

True Mauritius is very beautiful but thats off-topic here

are you sure you read the first and second post? :undecided:
thanks for your advise though - i may consider going Mauritius after some time...at the moment i got long list of the places i want to visit before anything

True Mauritius is very beautiful but thats off-topic here

sorry sir i said my post is a bit of topic so that you dont get confused anyways honestly just wanted to share it with you & sparklingaway sir'

i apologize
regards

im so sad to see this that human being is becoming more violant to its own species animals are better than us

I've always wondered about this....what does one do about drug addiction? Drugs in one form or another have always been around since the beginning of time. Outlawing drugs has never, never worked. People will find them one way or another if they have the will (and money). It's more or less the same with prostitution and alcohol.

Maybe it's time that we gave a serious thought to making all of the above legal, and then controlling the distribution. The cartels would disappear overnight. I know this is Radical as $hit, but anyone over here agree?

Last edited:
im so sad to see this that human being is becoming more violant to its own species animals are better than us

It has always been violent. The sorry part is now human being is becoming so worthless and valueless

Back
Top Bottom