What's new

Mumbai's Hotels Have No Rooms for This Pakistani Family

Adecypher

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A family of six spent the whole of Wednesday on the streets of Mumbai trying to find accommodation in a hotel, but despite their best efforts, they were turned away by all the places they went to, allegedly because they are Pakistani.

The video is on this webpage:

I haven't seen any news where an Indian family visiting Pakistan have been treated as such despite a new low in bilateral ties between the two Countries!

If you watch the video carefully, you'll see that even the Muslims refused to provide accommodation to the Pakistanis citing that they could be terrorists......now, who is to be blamed for that.....India or Pakistan?

Old news. Happens all the time in India

Just so happened I turned on the TV today and there was a movie about pre-partition India. which caught my attention quickly because of the theme. One white British girl is raped by 6 Hindu men, British authorities quickly apprehend 6 Hindu men and put them in jail...next day there is big protest and protester are asking for release of 6 accused and saying they are put in jail under Muslim Jailers who are force feeding them beef.

more than 70 years later, we hear the same thing in India, beef lynching, beef killing, who is allowed to eat beef, who should be expelled from India for eating beef. yet Indians think India is moving leaps and bounds....same crap for centuries.

Just so happened I turned on the TV today and there was a movie about pre-partition India. which caught my attention quickly because of the theme. One white British girl is raped by 6 Hindu men, British authorities quickly apprehend 6 Hindu men and put them in jail...next day there is big protest and protester are asking for release of 6 accused and saying they are put in jail under Muslim Jailers who are force feeding them beef.

more than 70 years later, we hear the same thing in India, beef lynching, beef killing, who is allowed to eat beef, who should be expelled from India for eating beef. yet Indians think India is moving leaps and bounds....same crap for centuries.

Same thing in Pakistan: Honor rapes, honor killings, mass murder and violence in the name of religion. Before partition it was Muslim vs British and Hindus. During partition it turned into Muslim vs Hindus and Sikhs. After partition it became Muslims vs Qadianis. Fast forward, these days it is Sunnis vs Shias vs Qadianis vs Ismailis vs Christians never ending religious mess in Pakistan!

You would be okay if those rapists were Muslim and were force fed pork by Hindu jailors?

If you watch the video carefully, you'll see that even the Muslims refused to provide accommodation to the Pakistanis citing that they could be terrorists......now, who is to be blamed for that.....India or Pakistan?

Countless Indians visit Pakistan for various reasons but Pakistanis do not suspect every Indian as RAW agent and deny them accommodation actually on the contrary usually they are met with courteous treatment ...the point is why this hateful bias we witness time and time again as manifested on the other side of the border more forcefully than in Pakistan w.r.t to interaction between common people?

acha howa... or jao apni amma deny wahan...

sikhs that come to Lahore or Nakana should be allowed only if they drink cow piss, hindu should be welcome with beef otherwise they can go back to their country... this should be our law..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom