What's new

Mumbai Horror! 4 men gang-rape dog; leave him in pool of blood after mutilating genitalia

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
In a shocking crime that cannot be described in words, a street dod was brutally gang-raped by four men in Mumbai.

The incident which happened in Mumbai's Malwani on Saturday night came to light after Sudha Fernandes, a local resident who regularly feed the dogs in the area, stated that she spotted the dog on Saturday.

male_dog_gangraped_1542709904_725x725.jpg

BCCL/ REPRESENTATIONAL IMAGE

According to Fernandes, her husband spotted the dog and asked her to feed it. But when Fernandes went near the dog with food it responded in fear and tried to move away.

"It was then I saw that its penis was badly injured and it was bleeding a lot. Even when the dog was trying to change its position while lying down, it was in great pain,” Fernandes said.

https://www.indiatimes.com/news/ind...-in-mumbai-left-seriously-injured-357038.html

Bestiality ... idiots abound.

I agree.

Hens too

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pakistan/teenager-arrested-for-raping-chicken-to-death-in-hafizabad/

I mean, where is the humanity? Shame on us as human beings.

The culprits should be castrated and hung upside down.

You are delusional if you are seriously going to act like rape isnt a problem and try and compare yourself with Pakistan. For one in the Pakistani case it was a single person who was promptly arrested, compare that to 4 men gang raping and torturing a dog and getting away with it.

Keep burying your head in the sand and you'll never solve this major problem in your country

You are delusional if you are seriously going to act like rape isnt a problem and try and compare yourself with Pakistan. For one in the Pakistani case it was a single person who was promptly arrested, compare that to 4 men gang raping and torturing a dog and getting away with it.

Keep burying your head in the sand and you'll never solve this major problem in your country

Read my post again, carefully, understand the issue and process it intelligently. Rape is a common issue due to the prevalence of patriarch mindset in Indian Sub-Continent, get it?

Hope your limbic system is intact :)

I think they are either from UP or Bihar labour class people

Rape is a common issue due to the prevalence of patriarch mindset in Indian Sub-Continent, get it?

Yes keep that head deep in the sand, keep referencing random one off cases abroad as a justification for more than 100 people getting raped daily.

deja_q_hd_046_resized_6484.jpg

...no wonder its become such an epedemic over there

Read my post again, carefully, understand the issue and process it intelligently. Rape is a common issue due to the prevalence of patriarch mindset in Indian Sub-Continent, get it?

Hope your limbic system is intact :)
So in other words, its ok since it purportedly happens in Pakistan a lot too.. or its Ok because the Pakistanis need to highlight their side as well otherwise we aren’t bothered?

It is not ok to make everything which is inhumane as a social issue, an issue to beat chest on and show another nation down in a broad stroke. Or do you subscribe to claiming moral superiority in terms of nationalism while problem exists at home front? :)

@Oscar

See? This was eventual. :D

If only one looks up Pakistani's own records, especially overseas records (UK?)?
Why not? Do you know how much people from your nation engage in it?
A thousand fold compared to ours and we doing it on our forum and on our turf is wrong?

Please keep Pakistan out of this discussion and if you do not wish to participate ...leave

First women and now dogs damn shame on Indians so freaken horney will do anything that walks with 2 legs and now with 4 legs lolz lmao pathetic people. Rape capital of the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom