What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
again stop making your post count

Who the hell is trying to make it count for themselves again, as if trying to correct me ??? If I am to be corrected, its the moderators' job, if you have something intelligent to say Hasang, say it, else shut up !!!

And, if you hadn't noticed I'd said "@Skywalker" before I said what I had to say, it means it was for HIM not for YOU... So, stay out...

We have no necessity to do that... we are a civil society and have no necessity to make such sweeping gestures...

Why don't you concentrate on the dossier and then when you are processing evidence, we will give you access to Ajmal Kasav... till then, atleast do the groundwork...

The evidence dossier is comprehensive and I have also offered to share it with you... if you don't want to download it, its your problem... not mine... you just have a closed mind and think that the dossier is full of that... I tell you, only 12 pages of the 69 are the detergent et al...

the other stuff is phone intercepts, IMEI numbers, phone numbers, Thuraya satphone and GPS details... you want it ??? tell me, I will give you the link.

The dossier is full of usual Indian crap and BS. One should not waste time on that crap after reading that Indians have recoverd detergent powder from the attackers and also shaving creame :woot:

I think Indins wanted to fill up the pages so go 69 wow.

Else, shut up !!!

I think you do not understand some civilized language. Or i think you are in some kind of paranoid situation.

Okay, keep your eyes closed, Not my Problem... I will not respond to Hasang20 and SurivoR on this thread hereafter....

it seems like indians can,t accept that these attacks were not prepared in pakistan they absoloutely want to blame every thing on neibhours.:coffee:

it seems like indians can,t accept that these attacks were not prepared in pakistan they absoloutely want to blame every thing on neibhours.:coffee:

just for info, india has caught local supporters as well. the person who had done the survey of taj, oberoi and jewish center to help terrorists has been caught. he is from UP. his other links are also being caught. just that media not giving attention to that.

so, india is not just blaming you guys. there is a lot of overhaul going on in indian internal security system. so that next time such events can be prevented.

but that doesnt make pak innocent. so, GOI is dealing with pak in cohesion with US and other international allies including UK, russia, EU.
also using UN platform. I can only say that GOI is genuinely upset and very serious about this attack and pak's role in it. this is a fact, like it or not.

just for info, india has caught local supporters as well. the person who had done the survey of taj, oberoi and jewish center to help terrorists has been caught. he is from UP. his other links are also being caught. just that media not giving attention to that.

so, india is not just blaming you guys. there is a lot of overhaul going on in indian internal security system. so that next time such events can be prevented.

but that doesnt make pak innocent. so, GOI is dealing with pak in cohesion with US and other international allies including UK, russia, EU.
also using UN platform. I can only say that GOI is genuinely upset and very serious about this attack and pak's role in it. this is a fact, like it or not.

GOI should learn not to bark without evidence,like miliband and us ambassador to india sayed when your pm tryed to blame isi.this is the fact like it or not i,m not going to argue with you.

Diplomat denies Mumbai attacks planned in Pakistan

Friday, 30 Jan, 2009 | 07:36 PM PST |
NEW DELHI: A Pakistani investigation into the Mumbai attacks has shown they were not planned in Pakistan, the country's high commissioner to Britain told an Indian television news channel on Friday.
Nuclear-armed India and Pakistan have exchanged heated rhetoric since the Mumbai attacks that killed 179 people in November.
India says they were carried out by Pakistani militants who must have had support from Pakistani state agencies.
Pakistan denies that and says it will cooperate with Indian authorities.
‘Pakistani territory was not used so far as the investigators have made their conclusions,’ Wajid Shamsul Hassan, Pakistan's high commissioner in Britain, told India's NDTV channel in an interview on Friday.
It was the first time a top Pakistani official had commented in any detail about a dossier of evidence that India handed to Pakistan early this month. Pakistan said the dossier contained information, not evidence.
India says it has Mohammad Ajmal Kasab, the lone surviving member of the 10-man group which attacked several Mumbai landmarks. India says the men were all from Pakistan.
But in what could be an argument Pakistan might make in its report, Hassan said Kasab's nationality did not necessarily prove the hand of Pakistan in the attacks.
‘He does come from Pakistan, that doesn't mean that Pakistan has sponsored whatever he carried out in Bombay that day,’ Hassan told Indian TV channel CNN-IBN.
‘We are waiting for the report to be finalised and once the report comes it will make everything crystal clear. We do not think that evidence is credible.’
Pakistani Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani, who is in Davos, Switzerland, said the investigation was still going on and its findings would be released ‘very soon’.
‘Whatever the dossier, whatever the information ... we are probing into it,’ he said in comments to an Indian television channel aired by a Pakistan television network.
Asked about Hassan's remarks, Gilani said only the Ministry of Interior was authorised to comment on the investigation.
Gilani repeated a Pakistani pledge that it would not allow terrorists to operate from its territory and anyone found guilty of involvement in the Mumbai attack would be brought to justice.
An Indian foreign ministry spokesman in New Delhi said India had no word from Pakistan about the investigation and he had no idea when it would come.
Hassan said Pakistan hoped other countries would accept the findings.
‘We are not doing any whitewashing business. We believe in going about facts. Our findings will be acceptable,’ he said.
‘They categorically informed me that (the) UK was not involved. Pakistan was not involved. Its territories were not used for planning this operation,’ Hassan said

GOI should learn not to bark without evidence,like miliband and us ambassador to india sayed when your pm tryed to blame isi.this is the fact like it or not i,m not going to argue with you.

the barking of GOI has got GOP to start acting on militant setups with in your country like LET and JuD. as for blaming ISI is concerned, our august PM in his royal highness was merely expressing his suspicions. that cant be held against him, provided the track record of ISI.

Well I was actually expecting this from Pakistan, from the moment they said "we are goin t invstigate". They accused their much loved ISI over Benazir's killing, demanded a UN probe cuz they didn't have "faith" in their country.

Now, they expect INDIA, to agree to their findings. I, myself dont, GOI will go berserk over it.HAHA.

Pak just landing itself in a bigger P-HOLE.

Last edited:
That author looks like Zaid Hamid to be me..consipiracy theories.Anyway, i'd appreciate if you create separate thread for this.

Zaid Hamidsounds reasonable to me, when he argues he talk with references.

Any how here is detailed research work of Mumbai drama:

Mumbai: Dance of the Devil

Enjoy..

Updated at: 2050 PST, Monday, February 02, 2009
6bbf442e66edf76e334ba600208ad0c0.gif
MULTAN: Foreign Minister Makhdoom Shah Mehmood Qureshi said on Monday that Pakistan wants peace in the region and it would like to further consolidate its ties with neighbours particularly India.

Addressing a seminar at Bahauddin Zakariya University here, Qureshi said that Pakistan wants to consolidate its relations with India. The foreign minister said that despite spending billions of dollars in Afghanistan, the country still remains in the grip of violence and terrorism.

Qureshi said even the US-led forces are forced to change their policies in Afghanistan and now talking of resolving issues through negotiations.

India tried to detach Pakistan following the 26/11 Mumbai attacks, Qureshi said, but added that that government’s top priority at that time was to safeguard the country from being isolated in the world.

He further said that the most important task after the Mumbai attack was to avert the threat of war. So far, we have been successful in this connection, he said.

http://www.geo.tv/2-2-2009/34185.htm

Where in the article does it quote him saying that this was an "Indian plot to isolate Pakistan"?

Where in the article does it quote him saying that this was an "Indian plot to isolate Pakistan"?

I find it hard to believe that perhaps aliens from Mars plotted these attacks?

Pak's FM is the most sane man in Pakistan's leadership IMO. And the only one who conducts himself as a statesman. I did not believe he could say such a thing after I saw the title of the thread. And yeah he did not...
He did not even use the word 'plot'.
Inshallah he stays in power and preserve the sanity there...

This thread should have been renamed by now. Mods??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom