What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, we blame Indian media of pointing fingers at us and then we have this joker Zaid Hamid spewing his nonsense on TV One... Come on guys we can do better than this... How can you even stand this idiot?

This is the first time in my life that I've heard of any Pakistani connection with the separatism in China. Of course, since it's an Indian source, it cannot be trusted at all.

This is the first time in my life that I've heard of any Pakistani connection with the separatism in China. Of course, since it's an Indian source, it cannot be trusted at all.

Dont trust their toilet and caste related news as well.

The mumbai attacks done by joint colloboration of BJP, MOSSAD and RAW

the worst mission ever carried out, every single thing exposed

Oh so China is peaceful now, is it?

Forgotten Tibet already?

I'm reading about riots against the police and the administration almost every other day in China - and that's just the stuff that gets reported.

And lets not mention the violence perpetrated by the State.

P.S. Change that American flag to the red one.

yes, China is violent but is more peaceful than India as facts stand. That, however, doesn't rule out the posibility that India will improve (hopefully).

If the red and the star-spangled can positively influence each other and have the best of each other, the combination will truly sublimed to new height of human achievements.

So, it might well be, Sir. :enjoy:

Except when the Indian source concurs with your viewpoint :lol:

We need to stop pointing fingers at one another and find a effective solution. I am not taking anyones side or anything but I turly think both India and Pakistan need to maybe conduct joint anti-terror exercises at the border. I know this sounds radical but I truly think this is the only way. China has already taken steps to assure India that it wants peace Now I think it is Indias and Pakistans turn to let their pride go and do something meaningful together. I say do it for the millions of innocent people in your respective country that have not done anything wrong and are being killed without a reason. Why should any innocant die due to these murderious monsters. They say they are doing this for religion but what religion allows the blood shed of women, childeren old and yourng. I am muslim and I am proud to be one but this is not what I was tought and this needs to stop for the sake of Pakistans citizens as well as the Indians. Again I am not taking anyones side but for the sake of those who die everyday for no reason:cry: We are all human after all we all have red blood just we dont always agree does not mean that we need to take the lives of the poor who have not caused anyone harm.

Last edited:
Guys, did this Zaid guy appear on Times Now and was handed his arse by Maroof Raza and someone else?

I read that on another thread? Any links to the video?

Doesn't Pak have any media laws? How can they allow people to broadcast this crap?

This guy is making Pakistani media the laughing stock of the world.

Doesn't Pak have any media laws? How can they allow people to broadcast this crap?

This guy is making Pakistani media the laughing stock of the world.

beacause he is speaking thruth. the world is not wacthing him he appears only on local urdu news channel on news1

The 10 men known to have carried out the Mumbai terror attacks were part of a larger cadre of 30 who were given military training on how to conduct a suicide mission, according to police.

"Another 20 were ready to die," Mumbai Police Deputy Commissioner Deven Bharti said. "This is the very disturbing part of it," he told the New York Times.

The whereabouts of the 20 other men are unknown.

The news came after the Indian government demanded that Jamaat-ud-Dawa, a charity linked to the Pakistan-based terror group Lashkar-e-Taiba, which Indian officials say was responsible for the Mumbai strike, be added to a UN terrorism blacklist.

"We have requested the Security Council to proscribe the Pakistani group Jamaat-ud-Dawa since it is a terrorist outfit," E. Ahamed, Indian minister of state for external affairs, told a special meeting of the UN Security Council on terrorism.

Pakistan's UN Ambassador Abdullah Hussain Haroon told the council Islamabad was ready to support such a measure.

There have been fears that more militants were on the loose since the terror attacks on India's commercial capital on November 26, which killed at least 170 people.

Police sources had earlier said that 24 terrorists received the same training – which included weapons handling and marine warfare drills

-- as the Mumbai gunmen in camps in Pakistan. They have now increased the number.

Indian officials allege that the camps were run by Lashkar-e-Taiba, which was founded to fight Indian rule in Kashmir.

The new information on the number of terrorist trainees came from the sole gunman to be taken alive, Mohammed Ajmal Kasab, who is being interrogated by police in Mumbai.

Leaders from Lashkar-e-Taiba picked out Kasab and the nine other Mumbai gunmen some months before the attacks. The chosen militants were then divided into five two-man teams, each of which was assigned a target in Mumbai. Each team was forbidden from sharing the information about their target with the others and never saw the other 20 trainees again, according to police.

Each of the 10 gunmen was armed with about a dozen grenades, a 9 mm pistol with two magazines, one AK-47 assault rifle with about seven magazines and 100-150 rounds of ammunition, police said.

Police in Mumbai have also named a fifth suspect in their investigation into the attacks. The man, identified only as Sabauddin, was arrested in February with the Indian-born Fahim Ansari, who was caught carrying maps that pinpointed several of the city landmarks that were hit in the raid on Mumbai.

Sabauddin has been held in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh with Ansari since they were arrested for an attack on a reserve police camp.

Two others have been arrested for helping the gunmen get mobile phone cards, along with Kasab.

Mukhtar Ahmed, 35, originally from Indian-controlled Kashmir, was detained on Friday in Delhi. He is being held with another man, Tauseef Rehman, 26, who was arrested in his home city of Calcutta on the same day.

The detention of the two men, both now being held in Calcutta, had been hailed as a potentially key breakthrough in the Mumbai investigation.

The operation turned sour, however, after police in Srinagar, Indian Kashmir's summer capital, said that Ahmed worked for them, raising the possibility that an Indian agent aided the militants that committed India's worse terror attack in 15 years.

Mumbai police yesterday identified the nine gunmen that were killed and released pictures of eight of them. One was burned too badly, so his picture was withheld, he said.

All the men were Pakistani, the police said, raising pressure on India's neighbour to take action.

Mumbai terrorists 'part of a larger group' - Times Online

beacause he is speaking thruth. the world is not wacthing him he appears only on local urdu news channel on news1

yes and he appears there only becuase thats his comfort zone-he knows that is the only place where people will suspend logic and reason to lap up whatever he will say.
He wont last 5 min before any other audience

While he makes fantastic points, the overall package is indeed not presented in the most subtle or inclusive ways. But in times of crisis, people want straight talk, not old mumbling cronies who have learned bollocks over the past 3-4 decades. Zaid Hamid does give straight talk, what do you expect him to do speak in the viewpoint of a pandit or American banker? He is Pakistani first and foremost, which means he is entitled to his opinion especially if it will unite the nation when it is being divided on all fronts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom