What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mumbai Terror Attacks: The Mossad Angle

They killed Hemant Karkare, chief of the police anti-terrorist squad in Mumbai, to send a message that you cannot investigate the Mossad-RSS angle
by Amaresh Misra
MUMBAI, INDIA 4:00AM -- Mumbai is under attack. People and forces who killed Mahatama Gandhi, who demolished the Babari Mosque have triumphed. More than 16 groups of terrorists have taken over Taj, Oberai and several hotels. Hundreds of people are dead. For the first time no one is blaming Muslim organizations. The Mumbai ATS chief Hemant Karkare and other officers of the ATS have been killed. These were the same people who were investigating the Malegaon Blasts - in which Praggya Singh, an army officer and several other noted personalities of the BJP-RSS-Bajrang Dal-VHP were arrested. Karkare was the man to arrest them. Karkare was receiving threats from several quarters. LK Advani, the BJP chief and several other prominent leaders of the so-called Hindu terrorism squad were gunning for his head. And the first casualty in the terrorist attack was Karkare! He is dead - gone - the firing by terrorists began from Nariman House - which is the only building in Mumbai inhabited by Jews. Some Hindu Gujaratis of the Nariman area spoke live on several TV channels - they openly said that the firing by terrorists began from Nariman house. And that for two years suspicious activities were going on in this house. But no one took notice.

Our worst fears have come true. It is clear that Mossad is involved in the whole affair. An entire city has been attacked by Mossad and probably units of mercenaries. It is not possible for one single organization to plan and execute such a sophisticated operation. It is clear that this operation was backed by communal forces from within the Indian State. The Home Minister Shivraj Patil should resign. The RSS-BJP-VHP-Bajrang Dal should be banned. Advani and others ought to be arrested. Today is a day of shame for all Indians and all Hindus. Muslims and secular Hindus have been proven right. RSS type forces and Israel are all involved in not only destabilizing but finishing India. India should immediately snap all relations with Israel. We owe this much to Karkare and the brave ATS men who had shown the courage to arrest Praggya Singh, Raj Kumar Purohit, the army officer and several others.

A photograph published in Urdu Times, Mumbai, clearly shows that Mossad and ex-Mossad men came to India and met Sadhus and other pro-Hindutva elements recently. A conspiracy was clearly hatched.

This is a moment of reckoning especially for Hindus of India. The killers of Gandhi have struck again. If we are true Sanatanis and true Hindus and true nationalists and true patriots we have to see this act as a clear attack by anti-national deshdrohi forces. Praggya Singh, Advani and the entire brand is anti-national. They ought to be shot. Any Hindu siding with them is hereafter warned of serious consequences.

This is a question of nationalism. If no one else, the Indian army will not take this lying down. Communal, anti-national forces have attacked the very foundation of the Indian constitution and the nation. We will fight a civil war if need be against the pro-Hindutva, communal forces and their Israeli backers.

---

Mumbai Terror Attacks: The Mossad Angle

Brother he speaks crap.

Being an indian muslim
i can assure you that there is not even one indian muslim girl who has been forced to marry a non muslim in india.

Zaid hamid said that there are thousand of indian muslims girls who are being forced to marry non muslims in india. what the hell he thinks about himself. this is how he is spreading hatred against indians.

I have many friend who have converted to islam from hindusim and christianity in india in my neighbourhood.

Zaid Hamid is not right and not even 1 % of what he says is right.
only people who have no education and uncultred people will agree & believe zaid hamid

Zaid Hamid > Indian Media.

some facts > pure bs

nationalism and unity > psy-ops and division

love for one's nation being displayed > watching one's nation abused on Indian channels.

yes and let reason go to hell:frown::tsk:

No, let Indian propaghandi go to hell ;)

Trust me, igniting nationalism in Pakistan whether based on facts or emotions should not be in India's interests and they should minimize the collateral damage seeping out of the sewer known as Indian media.

The ball has already started rolling though.

I wonder what he's going to say? :) Any thoughts?

Judge: Can you confirm your name?

"Ajmal": Yes, your honor (in his best Hindi accent while holding his right hand to take oath revealing a yellowy-orange wrist band that strangely looks like a Kalava).

Judge: Where are you from "Ajmal" *wink wink*

"Ajmal": Faridkot, your honour. I'm just the son of a poor dahi walla merchant.

Judge: How did you learn English, "Ajmal" *wink wink*

"Ajmal": errrr..... errrrmmmmm....... ugghhhhhh *splutters*. I need saline, your honor. Please put me on saline.

......and so it continues.......

Surviving Mumbai gunman due before Indian judge

The lone surviving gunman in the deadly Mumbai attacks was to appear before an Indian judge on Thursday so his detention for questioning can be extended, senior police officials told AFP.

The militant, Mohammed Ajmal Amir Iman, will receive an "extension of his remand," said Mumbai police chief Hassan Gafoor, who gave no further details, citing security concerns.

The officer in charge of the investigation, Mumbai crime branch chief Rakesh Maria, said he was unlikely to be shifted from the secret location where he is being interrogated.

"We have asked the magistrate to come to the crime branch in view of the security situation," he said.

He said that investigators were still finalising charges against Iman , including "making war against the country, murder, attempted murder and other charges under the arms and explosives act."

Iman, identified by Indian authorities as a Pakistani national, was one of 10 heavily-armed Islamist militants who killed 163 people across the financial capital Mumbai, including at two luxury hotels and the main railway station.

He was arrested on the first evening of the attacks, which transformed Mumbai into a battle zone from late on November 26 until November 29.

According to police, Iman, from Okara, in Pakistan's Punjab province, took part in the killing spree at Mumbai's main railway station.

Indian officials say the group were trained and sent by Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), a militant group based in Pakistan and viewed by some as a creation of Pakistan's military spy agency, the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI).

Under intense international pressure, Pakistan launched a major operation over the weekend against militant organisations in the country, raiding a camp in Kashmir run by a charity linked to LeT and arresting 15 people.

Pakistan's Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani said authorities there had arrested two senior LeT members -- Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi and Zarar Shah, both named by Indian media as suspected planners of the Mumbai attacks.

But the United States said it still wanted to see Pakistan adopt a tougher stance towards the group.

"What we are looking to see is if there's going to be a shift in Pakistan in how they deal with LeT," said White House spokeswoman Dana Perino.

"If it proves out, over time, that there is that shift, then that would be a good one, and something that we would welcome. But it's just too early for us to say," she told reporters.

The top US military chief applauded Islamabad's response since the Mumbai siege.

"They've moved pretty quickly with respect to these arrests, with respect to shutting down some of the camps, and all that, I think, is very positive," said chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Michael Mullen, who visited India and Pakistan last week.

India warned after the attacks that it was keeping all options open in dealing with Pakistan.

India and Pakistan -- both nuclear-armed -- have fought three wars since independence from Britain in 1947 and nearly came to a fourth in 2001 after an attack on the Indian parliament that was also blamed on the LeT.

Lights, camera, action! Cant wait to see more drama by the Indian media. :lol: Whoever said American Football is more entertaining than anything else.. most likely never seen this Indian media soap opera in his/her life.

Somebody should Lee Harvey Oswald this guy, this thing is scripted. LeT is banned, ISI is no longer run by people like Hamid Gul...this guy is a lying ****

Indians are using courts, why aren't we using our courts?

Our people are so stupid, they won't have a buy in of the entire nation, later this would spawn more terrorist attacks within Pakistan.

Put our guys before a judge, let a judge pronounce him guilty, and the entire nation would have a buy in that these guys were guilty and then we'll have done things by the book.

Well exactly. Why not Pakistan do some of this show trialing?

And Pakistan is supposed to have the all powerful, all conquering ISI that is responsible for every calamity in South and West Asia from causing earthquakes that destroy whole villages to causing magnetic storms that flatten parts of India.

If RAW can make up its evidence and present this as proof, why can't ISI?

Let's leave aside for the moment that it's quite likely Mumbai was a false flag, but in the event of the Marriot, ISI could have grabbed somebody, named him "Ambikar Patel" from Tamil Nadu, and forced him into confessing to the bombing. Then simply put him on show in a court. Heck it could have even got him to say how he was a Dahi Wallah merchant from his village also! This is stronger evidence than India has given so far, and Indians at least seem to be falling for it.

This guy is a very precious terrorist, he has give a lot of information to implicate Let and JuD in this attack. At least he will be given fair trial and he has no chance of going scot-free especially after killing 8 policemen.

It seems no body has come forward to defend this thug. Good job lawyers.

Lights, camera, action! Cant wait to see more drama by the Indian media. :lol: Whoever said American Football is more entertaining than anything else.. most likely never seen this Indian media soap opera in his/her life.

Yeah right, we have already seen the Lollywood drama of Let banning in 2002, re arising as JuD, again re arresting JuD members and so on....

"Ajmal": Yes, your honor (in his best Hindi accent while holding his right hand to take oath revealing a yellowy-orange wrist band that strangely looks like a Kalava).

"Ajmal": errrr..... errrrmmmmm....... ugghhhhhh *splutters*. I need saline, your honor. Please put me on saline.

According to official report, he doesn't speak English, you are still clinging to that old news. Get over it.

His Faridkot links have been proven by independent media outlets from UK. Get over that too.

If this were funny.. someone some day would laugh...

According to official report, he doesn't speak English, you are still clinging to that old news. Get over it.

Yes, he suddenly stopped speaking English.

His Faridkot links have been proven by independent media outlets from UK. Get over that too.

A chubby faced, well groomed, overweight, Tamil looking boy would not be the son of a "dahi walla" seller from a poor villlage. Almost exclusively those people are thin and ragged, and definitely don't speak Hindi.

And independent media have not proven anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom