What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
you belive vikipedia that is sorce of mushrraf promise so sad now i am going to write on wiki that india behaind marriot bombing you belive that

^^ I saw that speech live and I am sure you did too.

Why are you trying to obfuscate the fact?

As a Yankee, without a dog in this fight, I find the interplay between the Indian and Pakistani forum members amazing. Do you each really believe half the propaganda about the other that you spout here? Or is this just playful banter? Being so antagonistic to a neighbor, or even another country's people, is so foreign to me that I cannot imagine what you must teach your children. Not since WWII, when Americans truly hated the Japanese and Germans, have we had this level of invective against another country and its people. Even at the height of the Cold War with the Soviets, individual Americans did not hate the Russians or Chinese. We didn't even hate the Vietnamese! If you guys are representative of your populations true feelings, then South Asian tranquility is many generations off. That's too bad.

Sir,

We don't hate eachother. As a matter of fact we have a lot in comon, we love eachother food, music, movies and drama's, fashion and even share a few languages with eachother.

But the rivallery is there, governments on both sides often use false propaganda for vote banking and don't mis an opportunity to degrade eachother at international level...
Key issue is Kashmir, as long as the dispute is running I'm affraid we'll never be good friends or even good neighbors...

So you are accepting that Americans disliked russians due to cold war and now dislike muslims becuse of war on terror....I hate double standards of USA.

How do you leap from "jihadis" to "muslims"? Americans are human, of course! If we are "at war" we are going to "dislike" our enemy. That is normal human emotion. "Dislike" may even rise to "hate" if the enemy is percieved to be inhuman. We do not dislike muslims but we do hate jihadis.

Cannot be true...NDTV is a responsible news channel...some one has misinterpreted... and also I hate this word 'Secular' this word has been so much used by politicians that it has lost its meaning.

Secularism to India is as sacred as the holy cow...thats one thing I've been told many times in my four years of active duty in several international fora.

^^ I saw that speech live and I am sure you did too.

Why are you trying to obfuscate the fact?
January 12. to October.

What the Indians took that much time to understand what Musharraf said? :D

How do you leap from "jihadis" to "muslims"? Americans are human, of course! If we are "at war" we are going to "dislike" our enemy. That is normal human emotion. "Dislike" may even rise to "hate" if the enemy is percieved to be inhuman. We do not dislike muslims but we do hate jihadis.

OK.. I got it. And one has to accept "America is always right" in what ever it does so I agree with whatever you say....

Secularism to India is as sacred as the holy cow...thats one thing I've been told many times in my four years of active duty in several international fora.

and that is why I hate this word...

OK.. I got it. And one has to accept "America is always right" in what ever it does so I agree with whatever you say....

I am admitting to "hating" jihadis. Maybe you love them or merely "dislike" them? Anyway, after reading hundreds of posts on this forum, I am certainly used to the fact that most here do not feel kindly towards the USA and reflexively will challenge anything an American posts. That's OK. We can take it. Blast away!!

Situation Update

At Taj: 1 terrorist alive, firing at commandos
At Nariman: 1 floor yet to capture, says NSG
At Nariman: No one found alive
At Nariman: Three huge explosions
Large quantity of RDX found at Taj: DGP
125 dead, 327 injured; ops over at Oberoi

January 12. to October.

What the Indians took that much time to understand what Musharraf said? :D

Obviously he made that speech because of the operation. In Agra the same general was openly dismissing the victims of terror as "collateral damage"

But after 9/11 it was like some "sagewala" died. He was so "sad" when he appeared on TV to express his "sorrow".

We took the time to ensure he delivers on his promise, given his track record and knowing how he was a slippery customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom