What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
And your Golden Age starts the same moment....

not really we have good defence and China just need a moment to nuke India lol
:welcome::china::pakistan: too bad all the cricket teams in India going back

EDIT - by looking @ your commandos with no Kevlar it makes me really think that how are these commandos they are slim like gandi go ask for help Isreal and US blamming Pakistan is not an option because Pakistan Army is ready for the fight it was put on a high Alert since 2001 because of US coming to Afganistan

.......Nowonder your foreign minister is already in India, and your army and ISI chief are running to Delhi to explain things. Ther sure have a lot of things to explain.:agree:

Guys like you never seize to amaze me…When I think that I have seen the worst of gibberish, you pick another one out of your kitty and throw it in the forum...:tsk:

If you have slightest of know how of the things, you might know that neither operationally, nor administrationally or organisationally the ISI chief comes under the Indian PM….He could have easily turned down the request without being answerable to Mr Manmohan….

However, In an very unprecedented move, a good will gesture has been made here by the Pak Army Chief on the request of your PM in these difficult times. Now instead of appreciating this gesture, you have come up with an utterly BS theory of your own that speaks of your kindergarten mentality….

The least I expected from you guys were some words of praise on this extraordinary gesture by Pak Govt.…

Someone rightly said,’ sirf mulk (country) hee bara nahin hona chahiyah , dil bhi baray honay chahiyah….’ :enjoy:

Spreading terror anywhere is not a fair game be it Mumbai, Kashmir or Karachi....Those who use guns against civilians cannot be called freedom fighters or Jehadis..
Kashmir is disputed territory. We fight for the freedom of Kashmir and to save them from Indian terrorism.

not really we have good defence and China just need a moment to nuke India lol
:welcome::china::pakistan: too bad all the cricket teams in India going back

Oh My god...how can I forget chinese are sitting with their finger on the red button..

Grow up kid and get a life..this is serious stuff...

after watching indian news channels i,m really starting to hate indians

you do this today i stop wacth indian films and tv when first time i see film border this film change my life and its me until today from 1999 i never see any indian tv 5 mints :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

now they have the world attention they are defaming pakistan,s image.. shits

Kashmir is disputed territory. We fight for the freedom of Kashmir and to save them from Indian terrorism.

I fully understand your view! but what about rest of India...I hope you do not want freedom of Maharastra.

after watching indian news channels i,m really starting to hate indians
I feel sorry for the Indians hence I'm fighting the urge to do so, even though they are calling us heinous things.

Islamabad, Nov 28 (ANI): Indian intelligence agencies completely failed in preventing the Mumbai terror strikes because of their overwhelming focus on Pakistan-based militant groups all these years. And, the focus has been so sharp that the Indian spy agencies have forgotten to control the spread of homegrown terrorism, said an article in Pakistan daily The News.

It said that more than one-third of Indian territory was affected by home-grown terrorism.

All of India's intelligence agencies have failed, and the most critical element in their collective failure is their overwhelming focus on Pakistan-based militant groups. So intense has been this focus that India's homegrown militant entities have spread like wildfire all through India's 2,973,190 sq km of land mass. According to South Asia Terrorism Portal, at least 231 of the India's 608 districts are currently afflicted, at differing intensities, by various insurgent and terrorist movements, the paper said.

It added: Over the past five decades, India has been up against three distinct types of militancy: Left-wing extremist, separatist and religious. Left-wing extremist groups that have engaged in terrorist activity include People's Guerrilla Army, People's War Group, Moist Communist Centre, Communist Party of India-Maoist and Communist Party of India Janashakti. In Assam, there are at least 35 known separatist groups. In Manipur, there's the People's Liberation Army. In Meghalava, there's the People's Liberation Front of Meghalava. Nagaland has at least three known insurgent entities; Punjab has 12, Tripura has 30 and Mizoram has 2. Then there's Arunachal Dragon Force in Arunachal Pradesh.

Suggesting that Pakistan was also a terror-victim like India and rest of the world, the report said: In 2006, a total of 2,765 Indians died in terrorism-related violence (that same year, 1,471 Pakistanis died in terrorism-related violence). Of the 2,765 Indians, who lost their lives, 41 per cent were killed in Jammu and Kashmir, 27 per cent of all victims died because of Left-wing extremism, 23 per cent because of insurgencies and 10 per cent from militant groups based on religion.

Putting a question mark as to who was behind Mumbai attacks, the report said: Is it India's left-wing extremists, separatists or India's homegrown Jihadi militants? Many a finger are pointing at India's home-grown Jihadi militants but we may never find out for sure. The Mumbai attacks, however, is a wake-up call for the global intelligence community for them to rise up to the challenge and focus their collective energies in the right direction. (ANI)

I fully understand your view! but what about rest of India...I hope you do not want freedom of Maharastra.

India as a co-founder of BLA still supports her and your consulates in Afghanstan serve as intelligence centers.
Its not a secret that India is supporting seperatists in Balochistan.
There's your answer.

Btw, how's the weather in Bengalore? :smokin:

what a irresponsabile media have indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom