What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is getting more and more bizzare............now the indians are saying that terrorists sailed from karachi all the way to mumbai.
No disrespect to people killed but if it was that simple to invade mumbai ,why did the pakistani navy try it out?

Is there no coast guard....radar.....navy...protecting the coastline of india

You are allowed to have excuses while blaiming others? :)

Well, The most strange part is when something happened your chief got killed... How professional! The the info is as trliable...:mod::mod::mod::mod:

I saw this confusion thing in CNN video even they might have mislead to onlookers too. Confusion seemed because certain floors of Taj were sanitized not the whole Taj.

are't people of his age are in pakistan???? No height of that order either????

Are young men from 160 mn population of same height and frame?????

That’s not what I said, the evidence does not confirm or conclude but it indicates and points at one probability over another. People of his age are in Pakistan of course, but Pakistani people of his age (near teenagers) don't end up in India with rifle wielding military objectives. Frame and height indicate fairly accurately one ethnic inclination over another. It's there for people who want to believe with their eyes as opposed to their emotions.

I posted that train picture. Are they not Pakistanis?

That guy doesn't look like a South Indian. I know, I am living among them now.

The complexion is dark, there are millions of people in Pakistan with similar complexion. If this is the best you guys can come up with, it is unfortunate.

I have seen enough Pakistanis. From all provinces except Balochistan, so I know what I am talking about. I have visited Dubai too and met so many of you.
It's not about being dark or anything.

Balochis are dark. But have you seen their facial features?

Behold, a Balochi

72d9011696189cf4ef0749b5faec1548.jpg

Sindhis are a mix of browns and darks too but again the facial features!

Their faces aren't round like south Indians.

Behold a Sindhi

fbc4b4d59e02ca68347e06f08ac6a3e0.jpg

But they were speaking Punjabi

Behold a Punjabi
5c4a9af076a892932a634a9d99c5ef68.jpg

Now for a south Indian (Tamil)

Or we all know this guy

d8cb8a1f33258648293c5a2f9e40394f.jpg

Show me ONE Punjabi guy who looks like this idiot and I will concede my argument.

What about this hero fresh out of Onam.

Now Hyderabadis

Seriously which Pakistanis look like them?

I hope next you guys won't claim that Indians and Pathans lookalike because you have Shahrukh Khan.

^^Asim, stop that please. This is not some race discussion topic. I've seen enough of that crap with Roadrunner.

There is no hard and fast rule regarding what Pakistanis look like.

You think anyone is laughing out of glee? We are not Laughing about you, we're laughing AT you. We have seen this episode before. This is like some re-run. They are never able to catch a terrorist before. But within one day they pull out Abu Ismail out of their ***** and he is usually the mastermind, so he has credibility.

This is not us smiling, this us going WTF?

Never caught a terrorist before? Believe me, there are thousands. What about the guy Pakistan is now holding for murdering Daniel Pearl, and was released by India in the hijacking incident?

This is getting more and more bizzare............now the indians are saying that terrorists sailed from karachi all the way to mumbai.
No disrespect to people killed but if it was that simple to invade mumbai ,why did the pakistani navy try it out?

Is there no coast guard....radar.....navy...protecting the coastline of india

They're also reporting that a fishing trawler was hi-jacked near Chennai and its crew beheaded, later the trawler was spotted off the coast near Goa.

Killing of ATS Chief Mr. Hemant Karkare and encounter cop Vijay Salaskar indicate these are revenge attacks. Did no one bothered to hear interview of terrorist with NDTV. He was asked where he is from and his reply was from Hyderabad Dekan. He was again asked from Pakistan Hyderabad and he said "Nahin Piyaray. India kay Hyderabad Dekan say".

Foregin Intelligence Agencies don't operate like this. They have got more sophisticated ways to cause harm if required.

2 Pak vessels apprehended off Gujarat coast
Font Size

New Delhi : In its search to find the 'mother ship' of the terrorists who have attacked Mumbai, India apprehended two Pakistani merchant vessels off the coast of Gujarat in a joint operation carried out by the Navy, Coast Guard and the water wing of the Border Security Force (BSF).

"We have apprehended two cargo ships in a joint operation near the Gujarat coast while they were sailing to Karachi. They are suspected to be the ships that ferried the terrorists near to Mumbai coast yesterday," Home Ministry sources said.

The three sea-guarding forces were put on a high alert after intelligence agencies gave inputs about a merchant vessel, suspected to be involved in the Terror attacks on Mumbai since Wednesday, trying to move towards Karachi in Pakistan.

The forces were, in fact, conducting their routine joint exercises in the general area of the Gujarat coast when they received the intelligence inputs and they immediately diverted their assets for searching the run-away merchant vessel.

"In the evening, Indian ships sighted two ships including the one about which intelligence agencies had given a tip-off," Home Ministry sources said.

The Indian ships apprehended both the cargo ships, which were identified as MV Alpha and MV Al Kabir. Officers of the three forces were ascertaining the credentials of the crew on board the two ships, sources added.

2 Pak vessels apprehended off Gujarat coast

Well, none of the train riders looked like the people you beheld here.

We are talking of a population of 170 million here with so many ethnicity. To say that one or two pictures can be used to generalize the way the people of Pakistan look is an exercise in futility.

But no point in discussing it further. I don't see it going anywhere.

Asst. Commissioner Ashok Kamte: (RIP)
a3a1e39b36b46c990b4567cdbd7361b7.jpg

Our heroes are gone.....what about their families??

The biggest problem with us is that we dont give a damn about this shyt.....
All will write glamourous lines on the forum, and go to bed......90% wont even remember this person in the morning when they wake up, coz we dont give a damn.......
125 gone from this world, politicians chanting same mantras and we dont give a damn.......
Some lunatics fire at us, and we dont give a damn.....

Someday, sometime, I will also be shot in some hotel or train or cafe or market or city.......and no one will give a damn.........Not this country, nor our politicians, nor anybody, coz i am a comman man.......

And about a common man, Govt. dont give a damn......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom