What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me try creating a logic for 26/11 Indian hand.
1) RAW bought Kasab and others from Pakistan. RAW paid handsome amount to his father to tell lies.
2) RAW bought 2 Pakistani's in Italy.
3) RAW, CIA and FBI planned the attack.
4) Pakistani Government admitted under pressure from USA.

All the above sounds logical right?

Now your questions.
1) Why the ship got undetected, ever heard of smuggling, it was done frequently via sea.

Don't encourage them

They have a BS argument, but the good thing about BS arguments is that You can always add more BS to keep it going.

You pointing out the sane and Obvious to them, will just get them to make more **** up.

seriously there is only one response to these kind of arguments.

Last edited:
Ahsan_R,
Just like you do, let me ask you a on-topic + relevant + sensible + logical question.

Does "Gravity" exists according to you?

Yes. What's your point?

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

This is the only response to your so called questions.

6f966dd768f94afb3428d301fdcd5d49.jpg

Facepalm doesn't answer an unanswered question dumbass.

Now your questions.
1) Why the ship got undetected, ever heard of smuggling, it was done frequently via sea.

Now you're talking. As for smuggling are you sure it happened on India-Pak sea borders? More over, no fisherman crosses from one sea area to the other. They get caught within minutes, on boats probably as small as the one LeT alleged to have used.

Now you're talking. As for smuggling are you sure it happened on India-Pak sea borders? More over, no fisherman crosses from one sea area to the other. They get caught within minutes, on boats probably as small as the one LeT alleged to have used.

Ahsan_R,
How can you be so sure that Gravity exists? What one earth made you believe that Gravity exists?

To other posters,
This is the level of stupidity being parroted as "logic". If this crap was not being uttered for something so tragic, then maybe we could have taken it with some humour. Lets not trivialize tragedies by trying to convince who do not want to be convinced. It will only result in more crap.

Ahsan_R,
How can you be so sure that Gravity exists? What one earth made you believe that Gravity exists?

I really don't know what you're trying to prove here. How can I be sure that gravity exists? Well I would be flying away if it didn't, just like it happens in the space.

I really don't know what you're trying to prove here. How can I be sure that gravity exists? Well I would be flying away if it didn't, just like it happens in the space.

Thank you so much for answering.

I have always believed that no person can be completely void of logical reasoning. Your last answer has proven me right, that in some quiet corner of every human mind, the ability to comprehend and reason, do exist. Thank you once again.

Logical reasoning supports the 4 hypothesis I put forward, mainly having a hard time believing that people in a dingy can reach India from Pakistani waters, or people that have flown paper airplanes only can fly jumbo jets and the other two after that.

It was not the attack itself but the response and continued response from Pakistan has created a trust deficit between the countries. If playing games is what you want so be it.

Posting pics is the best you can do ?

Maybe they don't have anything else to say ....

Logical reasoning supports the 4 hypothesis I put forward, mainly having a hard time believing that people in a dingy can reach India from Pakistani waters, or people that have flown paper airplanes only can fly jumbo jets and the other two after that.

Ahsan they travelled in a small boat and captured one fishing boat from India and killed its passengers.through it they reached mumbai..As you know we are not 10,000 mile apart .you can see lots of fishermen were caught crossing the border between our countries so we can assume that with the help of GPS and proper training they can do it easily..And as for choosing this kind of attack..it was a first to that kind of attack anywhere in the world.Before that we only see suicide bombers and planting bombs in some crowded areas..But commando like attack was first of its kind.Indian police were not trained for such a kind of attack ,in fact i am not sure they were trained for any kind of attack and there were lot of confusion occurred in the police circle..They were confused about how many people even landed in Mumbai ..

Posting pics is the best you can do ?

Maybe they don't have anything else to say ....

Barret as i said the Mumbai police were very confused they didn't know what to do..They were not trained for that kind of attacks and as told by one police officer in a special report last week there were about 1500 calls come to the control room about people calling from different parts of Mumbai about possible terrorist spotted in their area and The police were not taking any chances so they were sending personal everywhere..So may be in that confusion error can be possible in informing the media..

But again, you are avoiding the important part. How were they able to get into indian waters to the point that they were able to kill the fishermen? I am willing to buy the whole story that indians have put forward except this part and few others, this part being the most important. We may not be that far apart but they would have to be in indian waters for 2 straight days.

Barret as i said the Mumbai police were very confused they didn't know what to do..They were not trained for that kind of attacks and as told by one police officer in a special report last week there were about 1500 calls come to the control room about people calling from different parts of Mumbai about possible terrorist spotted in their area and The police were not taking any chances so they were sending personal everywhere..So may be in that confusion error can be possible in informing the media..

Brother i guess you didn't bother reading the post and the questions of Kavita, confusingly reporting an information is something else and vest disappearing and showing a different body, blood disappearing etc are two completely different things so at least someone tried answering the questions unlike the fellow country men .... I will be really happy to see some more mature arguments being put forward instead of pics being posted, in reply to Kavita's questions and the interview of Amaresh Misra

http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2008/12/21/radio-amaresh-misra-ahmed-quraishi-on-chicago-abn-radio/

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom