What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I quite understand.

If you are entitled to your sarcasms, then allow Chanakya his provocations!
I decided against a ban for him... We're just extending leniency to all of your nuisance today considering that emotions are at an all time high and none of you are really putting your right foot forward today.

However please note, that patience is running extremely low. Calm down and talk like civilized people!

Mumbai Attacks To Be Blamed On Pakistan?

Up to 100 dead in coordinated terror, India blamed previous attacks on Pakistan

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Coordinated attacks across Mumbai, India’s financial capital, which have killed up to a hundred people and injured hundreds more, are likely to be blamed on a terrorist organization linked to the Pakistani ISI, providing further justification for controversial U.S. bombings inside Pakistani territory and heightened rhetoric against Pakistan on behalf of President elect Barack Obama.

Terrorists armed with AK-47’s and grenades conduced a series of rampages on hotels, restaurants and public transport facilities today, killing around 80 and injuring over 250 people. Initial reports that terrorists had seized western hostages were later dismissed by Indian government officials.

With the corporate media desperate to pin the blame in order to score much needed propaganda points for the ailing war on terror, suspicion is likely to fall on Pakistan, a country that President elect Barack Obama openly threatened during his presidential campaign.

The bombings in Mumbai will also likely silence questions about controversial U.S. bombing raids inside Pakistani territory aimed at terrorists, strikes that have repeatedly killed innocent civilians.

It is commonly asserted that the Pakistani ISI helps fund and train terrorists.

Journalist Stephen Schwartz notes that several terrorist and criminal groups are “backed by senior officers in the Pakistani army, the country’s ISI intelligence establishment and other armed bodies of the state.” Author Daniel Byman states, “Pakistan is probably today’s most active sponsor of terrorism.”

Indeed, Indian police claimed that the Pakistani ISI directed the July 2006 train bombing in Mumbai which killed 186 people, which was blamed on the Islamist militant group Lashkar-e-Toiba, an organization based in Pakistan. Look for the same organization or an affiliated group to be blamed for today’s attacks.

As Bloomberg reports today, “The government has previously blamed terrorist attacks on organizations linked to foreign powers, without offering evidence or making arrests. Local media often blame the attacks on groups backed by Pakistan or Bangladesh, without identifying the security officials who provided the information.”

With shrill corporate media outfits begging for a scapegoat to be used as war on terror propaganda, it won’t be long before an Al-Qaeda-Pakistan link is claimed. Indeed, early reports already state that the attacks are “thought to be linked to Al-Qaeda,” offering no evidence and in spite of the fact that an unknown group, Deccan Mujahideen, has clamed responsibility for the massacre. The Deccan Plateau is a large plateau in India, suggesting this is where the terrorist group was based.

India will never split it has though it has been dreams of our neighbors We are proud of Indian Muslims.

Obviously strong words are not followed by deeds.
Read DM's warning again, dated 15th Sept, 2008!

Monday, September 15, 2008(!)

The Indian Mujahideen, which has claimed responsibility for the Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore and Jaipur blasts killing at least 130 people in a span of four months, has now threatened to carry out attacks in Mumbai, report Agencies.

Accusing Mumbai Police’s ATS of harassing Muslims, Indian Mujahideen said in its email that it was closely watching the ATS.

“You should know that your acts are not at all left unnoticed; rather we are closely keeping an eye on you and just waiting for the right time to execute your bloodshed. We are aware of your recent raids at Ansarnagar, Mograpada in Andheri and the harassment and trouble you created there for the Muslims,” the group said in the email they sent to various media houses on Saturday evening.

“You threatened to murder them and your mischief went to such an extent that you even dared to abuse and insult Maulana Mahmood-ul-Hasan Qasmi and even misbehaved with the Muslim women and children there,” the email said.

“If this is the degree your arrogance has reached, and if you think that by these stunts you can scare us, then let the Indian Mujahideen warn all the people of Mumbai that whatever deadly attacks Mumbaikars will face in future, their responsibility would lie with the Mumbai ATS and their guardians – Vilasrao Deshmukh and R R Patil,” the email said. “You are already on our hit-list and this time very very seriously.”

The terror outfit also threatened to target a senior Rajasthan police official. “All the Mujahideen who shook Jaipur are absolutely safe and secure, and are preparing for our next targets, one of which is A K Jain – the DIG of Rajasthan,” claimed Indian Mujahideen.

Jain has been instrumental in arresting several SIMI members in Rajasthan in connection with the May 13 serial blasts in Jaipur. The mail bears two signatures at the end – Guru Alhindi and al-Arbi.

Source

I just read the speech of the Indian PM to its country, really shocking! how any civilized man can be that shameful?

Have a read of the following part:

We will take up strongly with our neighbours that the use of their territory for launching attacks on us will not be tolerated, and that there would be a cost if suitable measures are not taken by them.

source here:
Prime Minister's Office

Under his exact logic, China should have already bombed India for its hosting the Tibetan Young Congress which organize terrorists attack against China and its citizens.

TYC uses nonviolent means for its actions, to the request of the Dalai Lama. However, its manifesto implies the loss of life,[1] and Tsewang Rigzin, the president of the organisation, who was born and raised in the United States, in an interview with the Italian daily Corriere della Sera did not rule out future suicide attacks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tibetan_Youth_Congress

La svolta radicale imposta dai giovani «No ai compromessi»

tell me when you are hosting organizations that are using suicide attacks against Chinese targets, how you could claim these?

So Singh means it is OK for his country to host such terrorist organizations which use suicide attacks, but at the same time threats other countries for such accused crap without any solid evidence on hand. Wake up, you are the victims of this terrorist attack, but your country is hosting terrorist group and that group is called Tibetan Youth Congress.

:tdown:

Being proud of them is all well n good, but killing them a little less would be just splendid!

Of course it would be a cold day in hell when a Hindu becomes a terrorists, right?

My earlier response were in response to your and Neo's hint about hand of Hindus.

Why do you want to put your foot forward and blame Hindu's? The confrontation probably still On , Read the media world over and wait for the reports as some terrorists are also caught alive.

If you check US media like Fox and CNN now you get more than enough hint.

Yes, I quite understand.

If you are entitled to your sarcasms, then allow Chanakya his provocations!

Insulting the entire nation (169 million) isn't acceptable, certainly not on this board!

Obviously strong words are not followed by deeds.
Read DM's warning again, dated 15th Sept, 2008!

Threatening attack is not equal to splitting, IM probably is a HUJI extention of illegal BD immigrants with few of their sympathizers.

My earlier response were in response to your and Neo's hint about hand of Hindus.

Why do you want to put your foot forward and blame Hindu's? The confrontation probably still On , Read the media world over and wait for the reports as some terrorists are also caught alive.

If you check US media like Fox and CNN now you get more than enough hint.
I didn't blame anyone, other than said that origins are from INDIA.

I hinted at SIMI btw if anyone at all.

But it could be anyone. I strongly disbelieve WE are behind it. We have a democratic government in place. Can you tell from all the condolences, all the pledges of support here that Pakistanis really want to see chaos and carnage in India? The democratic government can't go against the wishes of Pakistanis.

The Army general is a passive one. He has already bowed down to the will of the civilian government. At their request the ISI's wings have been clipped. There is almost a close to nothing chance that Pakistan is behind this. But the Indian's lack of faith, the insistence to blame Pakistan, is quite frustrating. It feels like they just need an enemy or else they would implode.

Insulting the entire nation (169 million) isn't acceptable, certainly not on this board!

Well, sarcastically suggesting that all Indians think that all Indian Muslims are LeT members is pretty offensive too.

Anyway, never mind. As you said, emotions are high.

Threatening attack is not equal to splitting, IM probably is a HUJI extention of illegal BD immigrants with few of their sympathizers.

Or the homegrown SIMI...time will tell.

The whole attack was a sad event conducted by cowards. Notice these people won't engage a military force. I do know the whole idea is to scare the people which in turn might cause the goverment to bargin with the terrorists. I say just hunt them down and eliminate them like roaches no matter where they flee to.

I didn't blame anyone, other than said that origins are from INDIA.

I hinted at SIMI btw if anyone at all.

But it could be anyone. I strongly disbelieve WE are behind it. We have a democratic government in place. Can you tell from all the condolences, all the pledges of support here that Pakistanis really want to see chaos and carnage in India? The democratic government can't go against the wishes of Pakistanis.

The Army general is a passive one. He has already bowed down to the will of the civilian government. At their request the ISI's wings have been clipped. There is almost a close to nothing chance that Pakistan is behind this. But the Indian's lack of faith, the insistence to blame Pakistan, is quite frustrating. It feels like they just need an enemy or else they would implode.

Need to wait and watch more news are emerging most of the international intelligence agencies are alerted, if you could watch CNN you will realize what I am talking about.

The whole attack was a sad event conducted by cowards. Notice these people won't engage a military force. I do know the whole idea is to scare the people which in turn might cause the goverment to bargin with the terrorists. I say just hunt them down and eliminate them like roaches no matter where they flee to.

but what Singh wants is a war with its neighbors, not those terrorists.

We will take up strongly with our neighbours that the use of their territory for launching attacks on us will not be tolerated, and that there would be a cost if suitable measures are not taken by them.

Prime Minister's Office

So I hear the siege is still going on at some places?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom