What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks, take it easy.

A few of the swines have been already captured alive. In due course of time, we will find out who armed them, who trained them, where they came from in boats and all that.

the media is suggesting total failure of indian intelligence network. the indian army is claiming that the help of the indian underworld was taken.

Chankaya, this is exactly the kind of mentality that has got India into ethnic and religious devide and violence and if you and your kind continue to treat the largest minority in your land as terrorists I'm sure we'll see more muslim countries carved out right from the heart of India.

the media is suggesting total failure of indian intelligence network. the indian army is claiming that the help of the indian underworld was taken.

Reminds me of Samjhota express. :coffee:

Chankaya, this is exactly the kind of mentality that has got India into ethnic and religious devide and violence and if you and your kind continue to treat the largest minority in your land as terrorists I'm sure we'll see more muslim countries carved out right from the heart of India.

Neo, the suggestion that all Muslims in India are members of the LeT was yours, not Chanakya's.

Gunmen turned India’s financial capital into a war zone, shooting guests in luxury hotels and setting off explosions in one of the worst terrorist attacks in the country’s history.

Indian firefighters attempt to put out a blaze at the historic Taj Mahal Hotel in Mumbai as smoke billows from the top stories

f42f0c9162626178aa5bef17d55ab461.jpg

The Taj Mahal hotel, one of the best known in India, was on fire on Wednesday night as a gun battle raged in its corridors between security forces and militants

0275d04f317e96b4136ffa2034f6d3aa.jpg

Employees and guests use curtains to escape the Taj Mahal hotel. The heritage hotel, on the waterfront, is a favourite of international businesspeople and celebrities

3c3777aec2b7155c69d904b288e04d7e.jpg

Police take cover as firemen try to rescue guests from the burning Taj

Folks, take it easy.

A few of the swines have been already captured alive. In due course of time, we will find out who armed them, who trained them, where they came from in boats and all that.

yes indeed! after the indian police go over them, they will also confess that they were responsible for the hiroshima bombings!

Reactions: Neo

India will never split it has though it has been dreams of our neighbors We are proud of Indian Muslims.

Neo said:
Reminds me of Samjhota express. :coffee:

That wild accusation by media who gone overboard with ATS investigations they have not proved anything. Using the term "Hindu Terrorism" was used to sensationalize the news in Media and attract attraction by Congress party.

yes indeed! after the indian police go over them, they will also confess that they were responsible for the hiroshima bombings!

This is quite similar to Neo's suggestion that all Indian Muslims are LeT members.

Yeah man this sucks.

This is how it works. The Indian intel makes a fool of itself once or twice a month whenever these bombings happen in India.

They panic and HAVE to find 'culprits'. Just say it was Pakistan. Indians are so sheep about it all, the Indian government can probably pin Kennedy's assassination upon us if they really tried hard.

Neo, the suggestion that all Muslims in India are members of the LeT was yours, not Chanakya's.

That was my sarcastic reply to Asim's post that every arrested muslim would now be termed as LeT terrorist. Chanakya's reply was simply a provocation followed by as ":enjoy:"

This is quite similar to Neo's suggestion that all Indian Muslims are LeT members.
Where did your sarcasm bone go?

He was pointing out the irony of it all. No matter who is caught and what investigation is done. To Indians all Muslims are potential enemies.

India will never split it has though it has been dreams of our neighbors We are proud of Indian Muslims.

That wild accusation by media who gone overboard with ATS investigations they have not proved anything. Using the term "Hindu Terrorism" was used to sensationalize the news in Media and attract attraction by Congress party.
Being proud of them is all well n good, but killing them a little less would be just splendid!

Of course it would be a cold day in hell when a Hindu becomes a terrorists, right?

That was my sarcastic reply to Asim's post that every arrested muslim would now be termed as LeT terrorist. Chanakya's reply was simply a provocation followed by as ":enjoy:"

Yes, I quite understand.

If you are entitled to your sarcasms, then allow Chanakya his provocations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom