What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any investigation of terror activities will have suspects and conspiracy theories. What matters is hard evidence and conviction. So far, there is no such evidence against Purohit & co in relation to Samjhauta blast except for some similarities with the Malegaon blast. On the contrary, Karachi based terrorists have been sanctioned by the UN and US, linking them with various attacks on India including Samjhauta. Pakistan must pursue these leads and find out the truth about Samjhauta blasts through its own investigations. When Indian investigations are complete, India will share the info with Pakistan.

Well first of all you know one thing
1) Samjhuta exp was happened on Indian territory

If the train had been full of indians and it been bombed in pakistani dont you think the indians asking a joint investigation would have not been an unjust demand?

2) PAK didnt provide any proof regarding Samjhuta bast because they dont have.
3) Samjhuta exp was ruled out by team who are probing it and only because it tries to explore this angle, you are making huge and cry
what PAK Did provide Samjhuta Bast case proof ??

How is pakistan going to have proof when it is not allowed to investigate........what if it turns out that it was the LeT that bombed the train? it only makes the indian claim stronger against the LeT.

If we go from the point that the indian army-personnel have no hand in the samjohta attack, the indian can ask for a joint team of pakistani and indians to investigate the bombings of samjohta but as a counter gesture the pakistanis have to form a joint team working on the mumbai attacks with the indians.
If the indian army has no hand in the attack its a win win situation for india.

Any investigation of terror activities will have suspects and conspiracy theories. What matters is hard evidence and conviction. So far, there is no such evidence against Purohit & co in relation to Samjhauta blast except for some similarities with the Malegaon blast.

Do you accept that Lt Col Prasad Purohit of Military intelligence was involved in the Malegaon?
The last i heard
Mumbai, Jan 20 (IANS) The mastermind behind the Malegaon blast is serving Indian Army officer Lt. Col. Prasad S. Purohit whose aim was to establish a “Hindu nation” by seeking the help of Israel, a high-ranking police official said here Tuesday.”He wanted to seek the help of Israel to further his cause since he felt that the Indian constitution was not enough to tackle what was happening in the country,” Mumbai Police’s Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) chief K.P. Raghuvanshi told reporters.
‘Lt.Col. Purohit wanted to create Hindu nation’

On the contrary, Karachi based terrorists have been sanctioned by the UN and US, linking them with various attacks on India including Samjhauta. Pakistan must pursue these leads and find out the truth about Samjhauta blasts through its own investigations. When Indian investigations are complete, India will share the info with Pakistan.

The last i heard on the Samjhauta bombings was that the the suitcase bombs that blew up two bogies of the India-Pakistan Samjhauta Express near Panipat killing 68 passengers mostly pakistanis were assembled in Indore,India.
The attack which took place a day before the high profile visit of Pakistan's Foreign Minister Khurshid Ahmed Kasuri to Delhi for bilateral peace talks.
'Samjhauta Express bomb was assembled in Indore' : India Today - Latest Breaking News from India, World, Business, Cricket, Sports, Bollywood.

"terror activities will have suspects and conspiracy theories." If i recall thats what most indians where saying about the Malegaon blast when it was pointed that it was the indian army people doing the blast and not jihad groups.....a conspiracy theory!

Last edited:
India-Pakistan future relationship is based on Mumbai attacks case...must be sorted out properly.

It makes no difference.....the indian have a list of people that they want and they will demand every person the list before proper talks can begin......and after that some other excuse.

I think it is important to find out how many bombs blast where carried by the indian army and that where blamed on pakistan,lets get to the bottom of that investigation first before we start the whole future relationship between pakistani and india on the line.

Do you accept that Lt Col Prasad Purohit of Military intelligence was involved in the Malegaon?
The last i heard
Mumbai, Jan 20 (IANS) The mastermind behind the Malegaon blast is serving Indian Army officer Lt. Col. Prasad S. Purohit whose aim was to establish a “Hindu nation” by seeking the help of Israel, a high-ranking police official said here Tuesday.”He wanted to seek the help of Israel to further his cause since he felt that the Indian constitution was not enough to tackle what was happening in the country,” Mumbai Police’s Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) chief K.P. Raghuvanshi told reporters.
‘Lt.Col. Purohit wanted to create Hindu nation’

The last i heard on the Samjhauta bombings was that the the suitcase bombs that blew up two bogies of the India-Pakistan Samjhauta Express near Panipat killing 68 passengers mostly pakistanis were assembled in Indore,India. The attack which took place a day before the high profile visit of Pakistan's Foreign Minister Khurshid Ahmed Kasuri to Delhi for bilateral peace talks.

Purohit and his associates, who are in custody are suspects in the Malegaon case. If the investigations find that they were involved in the conspiracy and execution of the terror acts, they will be prosecuted and punished. However, their links with Samjhauta are still being probed, nothing has been established.

You have some catching up to do with all the news. The US Treasury and UN sanctions on LeT for Samjhauta blasts to start with. There is an separate thread on this development.

You have some catching up to do with all the news. The US Treasury and UN sanctions on LeT for Samjhauta blasts to start with. There is an separate thread on this development.

I heard that one before

Times of India reported from Anti Terrorist Squad (ATS) that the prime conspirator Shabbir Batterywala is an operative of Lashkar-e-Toiba [LeT] and the co-conspirator is Raees Ahmad is from SIMI.
Police arrest Malegaon blasts 'conspirator' - India - NEWS - The Times of India

^^^Mate. I think you have confused the two Malegaon blasts. The September 8, 2006 bicycle bomb blasts that killed 38 people are allegedly perpetrated by LeT/SIMI as reported by TOI quoted by you. Wiki link

The September 29, 2008 blast in Malegaon is the one suspected to be carried out by Purohit & associates. Wiki link

^^^Mate. I think you have confused the two Malegaon blasts. The September 8, 2006 bicycle bomb blasts that killed 38 people are allegedly perpetrated by LeT/SIMI as reported by TOI quoted by you. Wiki link

The September 29, 2008 blast in Malegaon is the one suspected to be carried out by Purohit & associates. Wiki link

Sorry mate i thinks its you that does not get the point.........the indians where convinced that the LeT or jihadi group had carried out the attack and it was your own army that did the dirty deed......so whats to say that they have carried out more then just one attack.

The point about samjohata and the link to hindu fundamentalist is another that indians are not willing to investigate.

Sorry mate i thinks its you that does not get the point.........the indians where convinced that the LeT or jihadi group had carried out the attack and it was your own army that did the dirty deed......so whats to say that they have carried out more then just one attack.

The point about samjohata and the link to hindu fundamentalist is another that indians are not willing to investigate.

Who do you think investigated and held the suspected Hindu fundamentalists? Nobody in India is convinced about anything in the Malegaon cases. LeT is the prime suspect in first Malegaon blast and Purohit is suspect for Malegaon second blast. Both cases are being investigated and law will take its own course to bring the culprits to justice.

It is only your misconception that all terror attacks in India are blamed on Pakistan. I can understand that Pakistani media only reports cases where India has blamed Pakistani elements and does not report the attacks carried out by Indian groups, and rightly so.

Pakistan has to now investigate the role of Arif Qasmani and his friends for the Samjhauta attacks, as implicated by the international community.

We can open a separate thread to discuss in detail all the terror attacks in India, if you wish to. Shall we bring this thread back to the topic of master mind of Mumbai attacks, please.

this thread is abt pak accepting that it was lakvi who mastermided the mumbai massacre !!!!!! instead of going to malegoan blasts .... i would like to pakistani view of this acceptance!!

pakistani members plz

this thread is abt pak accepting that it was lakvi who mastermided the mumbai massacre !!!!!! instead of going to malegoan blasts .... i would like to pakistani view of this acceptance!!

pakistani members plz

Do accept that pakistani citizens where involved in the mumbai attack.....YES

Do i think the pakistani govt was involved......NO

Do i think the indian govt was involved......NO

Do i think indian citizens involved in the attack....YES

But i am suspcious of previous attacks in india that have been blamed on pakistan and think that a joint team should be set to investigate the mumbai attacks as well as previous attacks........even on the mumbai attacks i have suspicions of collusion between indian army elements and the killers.
Mumbai terror suspect 'was Indian undercover cop'
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article5302946.ece

A few questions also arise here......how did he hand over the sims to the terrorists?.....if he gave the sims to a middle man,why has the middle man not been arrested?

It might be my firtile imagination at work the ploice officer caught with the SIMS was from kashmir and the RDX used by col Purohit was also from the same region...maybe theres a link.

Last edited:
Title is misleading. Everything has been proved. Useless topic to be sticked.

If we go of facts the indian establishment has been proven to be involved in the mumbai attacks.....the military intelligence agent supplying phone sims to the terrorist http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article5302946.ece...what happened to this story,was there some innocent outcome to this?

:rofl::rofl: So, you want to that whatever Govt. of Pakistan said in Press was almost lie. This is the only article of its kind. Do you want me to put links of all articles that claim attack was from Pakistan.

:rofl::rofl: So, you want to that whatever Govt. of Pakistan said in Press was almost lie. This is the only article of its kind.

Indian Police Arrest 2 Men in Mumbai Investigation - ABC News

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Anger at 'blown' Mumbai arrests

India police: Man arrested in Mumbai probe is an undercover cop - Haaretz - Israel News

FOXNews.com - Report: Mumbai Terror Suspect Was Indian 'Undercover Cop' - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

Do you want me to put links of all articles that claim attack was from Pakistan.

Did i say pakistanis where not involved in the attack.
Are you trying to tell me that the mumbai attackers had no help from indian citizens?Looking into it it seems the indian govt was involved with one of it officers being arrested for providing sims to the terrorist....how did he meet them?....if a middle man was involved why has he not been arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom