What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
No the proof should not be shared with Pakistan first, India should exhaust international forum first then finally share evidence with Pakistan. It is not an aggrieved party none of its citizens were harmed in Mumbai attacks.

What ever Pakistan reaction is seen is just assumptions only for domestic consumption there are no buyers for the same outside.

India has provided details of every terrorist to the media I doubt Pakistan has even conducted their background checks and as the reaction is negative that itself shows what response would India get after sharing the whole evidence.

First time a terrorist was caught alive when so many Indians and foreigners were killed and so much of Media glare.
This is going to hit India on the foot. We'll keep saying this for months! Finally we would've said it enough times to make outsiders wonder maybe India has nothing but smoke to blow up everyone's rears.

If I were to sum up the efforts of Pakistan and India right now would be, how well can we convince outsiders. Not catching criminals... Just look like heroes at the end. It's so well reflected in your opening statement.

Reactions: Neo
ISI is cleared good, Really good

Inshallah Pakistani Govt will be cleared as well

As i Said before if Pakistani is not found guilty, Will GoP will sue Indian Media and GoI for false accusations.

ISI is cleared good, Really good

Inshallah Pakistani Govt will be cleared as well

As i Said before if Pakistani is not found guilty, Will GoP will sue Indian Media and GoI for false accusations.
Give it a while, the whole thing would be reversed!

Yes FBI has cleared ISI (congrats) but at the same time FBI has confirmed that all terrorists came from Pakistan including Kasav, who ever they are (non state actors who have trained and funded them) they should be brought to justice by GoP. But it is so confusing: one day a minister from Pakistan says JeM chief is under house arrest and then we read on paper another official from Pakistan claiming that this chief is free. We need tranparency to build trust.

Give it a while, the whole thing would be reversed!

Hey DUDE i just watched the MADAGASCAR 2 Movie and you have that same Penguin Avatar, Those penguins who are really tricky and Freaky and ......... you know what i mean, Just kidding mann dont mind plz no hard feelings :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is India playing Games with us Like the penguins in MADAGASCAR movie.

penguin 1:Estimated Time 6 to 9 months
Penguin Leader :what 69 months
penguin 1: i mean 6 to 9 months

Yes FBI has cleared ISI (congrats) but at the same time FBI has confirmed that all terrorists came from Pakistan including Kasav, who ever they are (non state actors who have trained and funded them) they should be brought to justice by GoP. But it is so confusing: one day a minister from Pakistan says JeM chief is under house arrest and then we read on paper another official from Pakistan claiming that this chief is free. We need tranparency to build trust.

We need transparency from you guyz as well, One day you Blame ISI, Next Day you Blame Pakistan Navy, Then come the Dawood Ibrahim Drama then there is a Incursion of Indian Jets (Forced Back by PAF immediatley, I know you will deny it and tell me :blah::blah:) What do you guyz really want and what is your Approach to achieve your Goals be clear on that, thank you.

We need transparency from you guyz as well, One day you Blame ISI, Next Day you Blame Pakistan Navy, Then come the Dawood Ibrahim Drama then there is a Incursion of Indian Jets (Forced Back by PAF immediatley, I know you will deny it and tell me :blah::blah:) What do you guyz really want and what is your Approach to achieve your Goals be clear on that, thank you.

yes exactly I meant transparency is needed on both sides. The kind of training these terrorists had indicates there is likely involvement of some intell agency. And these news of involvement of ISI/Navy have some in media only I haven't heard a govt official or a minister making such claims. But one thing is clear now all of them came from Pakistan.

Hey DUDE i just watched the MADAGASCAR 2 Movie and you have that same Penguin Avatar, Those penguins who are really tricky and Freaky and ......... you know what i mean, Just kidding mann dont mind plz no hard feelings :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is India playing Games with us Like the penguins in MADAGASCAR movie.
Be very careful of the Penguins...

The fact the India has ignored Pakistan's repeated proposals for a joint investigation indicates that the Indians have something to hide. IMO who ever these people were, they were not THAT well trained to be designated Special Forces or professional military trained/equipped. They had no RPGs/LMGs/grenades/grenade launchers/body armor/military webbing...Heck all of them didn't even have AK-47s (atleast one of ‘em was roaming around with a pistol). Many terrorist organizations are capable of doing this and more, including those who operate in Pakistan’s tribal areas with alleged support from Indian intelligence. To me it’s no surprise that the FBI denied ISI having been behind this pointless attack, exactly who it is we’ll have to wait and see.

Mukherjee told Indian news channel CNN-IBN in an interview to be broadcast Sunday. "We are also investigating. We have not come to any conclusion. Therefore, at this juncture, perhaps it would be premature to share the evidence."

LOL, so now he says...

We don't need a clean chit from the FBI or any other department. Sad truth is, we have been blamed for previous stuff and will get blamed for unfortunately future incidents.
India should stop assuming/blaming everything on Pakistan. Even if someone farts in India... it will be blamed on ... you guessed it ISI.

I have no hope in the current politicians..... Allah willing, maybe some future political setup can get Pakistan out of this begging cycle. I wish to see the day where Pakistan can catagorically tell the accusing party to "take a hike". I know I'm being very optimistic but one should not lose hope.

No you're not being optimistic. Many nations defend their physical as well as ideological frontiers vehemently...but here our politicians and media and 'intellectuals' are too damn contemptuous of their own country to be of any use to their people. Things have to change, we have every right to expect them to…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom