What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard the news about the attacks. My heartfelt condolences to the Indian forum members. The cruelty of these jihadi people is without limit. Innocent people minding their own business are just blown away. These jihadis all need to have a hellfire missile sent their way.

Mind it ......

many of our terrorist organizations are better and more intelligent than Al-quaida.

'Terrorists were looking for Brits, Americans'
Press Trust Of India

TO SAFETY: A man carries a victim of a gun attack at the Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai.
Mumbai: British national Alex Chamberlain, who works for the Indian Premier League (IPL) in Mumbai, was in a restaurant at the Oberoi Hotel when he heard gunfire.
When terrorists stormed the building, he and a group of people were ushered into the kitchen. Chamberlain told Sky News that a waiter was shot in the arm.
"They (the terrorists) were talking about Britons and Americans specifically. They shot people completely unnecessarily," he said.
The group of about 30-40 people were then "marched up like sheep" by a "young guy with a sub-machine gun, who was about 22-23". The gunman then told people to stop and asked them to put their hands up. The attacker asked if any of the people were British or Americans.
My Indian friend told me 'don't be a hero' and tell him you're Italian and that kind of stuff'."
Chamberlain said he got to about the 18th floor of the hotel and there was a gunman below them, and there were gunshots above and smoke everywhere.
The Briton and another person managed to sneak out of a fire door "without the gunman seeing us", where they stayed for about 15 minutes.
"I phoned my girlfriend and told her I loved her and thought it would be the last time I would talk to anyone," Chamberlain said.
Chamberlain said he "slowly downstairs expecting to see somebody with a gun around the corner" but they had gone.

There goes the peace process. It's gonna be landslide election for the BJP next year and I can't blame the Indians for that. They are avergaing 3 terrorist attacks a month which is ridiculous. After Marriott in Islamabad they had no excuse for this type of an operation to happen on this scale.

Is it me or is it a requirement for every High Level Indian cop to have a pot belly?

Mind it ......

many of our terrorist organizations are better and more intelligent than Al-quaida.

aaaahhhhhh indian pride you have every thing better and intelligent then others even tarerrst :undecided:

"My Indian friend told me 'don't be a hero' and tell him you're Italian and that kind of stuff'."

We want the Canadians to stay peaceful and lovable to the rest of the world. Then in a pinch, we "Americans" can be "North Americans". We will learn to practice taqiyya with the best of them. Ha!

Attack Locations

edc6508e878ebdafbe44a3ae5dbc2a96.jpg

What all this Deccan Rebel

Pic of one top guy of clan

5 top cops...
4 terrorists....
at least 78 civilians...

dead

This is going to be the biggest terror attack in India's history. It is going to shake the entire country from inside out, and the fallout from this is going to be huge.

I 100% agree with you flint, This will change the mind set because this time around they have attack the elite of the society, and they will not stand for it.

I for one is looking for the huge shake up of this terrorist bastards.

Please no politics/conspiracy theories right now. It was his duty being an ATS to be there. They didn't do all this to kill the ATS cheif.

Condemning such heinous crime and praying for the departed/injured souls of innocents, I wanted to ask if any of these attacks (Be it U.S, UK, ISRO, SPAIN, PK & IND) wasn't used in painting Muslims as terrorists? Didn't ATS chief/High official busted Hindu terrorist cell recently? Moreover why shadowy groups like of Deccan Mujahidin, HUJI, JMB take blames from undisclosed locations? And how rational/judicial is to build any cases by such claims? And why on INDO/ISROs run Media people repeatedly point its fingers on Muslims based on such fallacy in the premise? If any of these questions can't be answered then can we discount all such 'Muslim annihilation conspiracy' since spinning on suspicious claims only spreads more suspicion, isn't it? And how on the world make someone a conspiracy theorist when he/she asks rational question of the above nature?

Last edited:
There are reports that the terrorists came by boat - boats with explosives in them have been found near the Gateway of India.

Just heard the news about the attacks. My heartfelt condolences to the Indian forum members. The cruelty of these jihadi people is without limit. Innocent people minding their own business are just blown away. These jihadis all need to have a hellfire missile sent their way.
my friend dont confuse them with jihadis
they are not jihadis because the "war" they are fighting is unjust and nowhere allowed in the quran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom