What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Targeting westerners clearly shows that there might be an hand of Islamic terrorism, Al-Qaeda or Taliban or Lashkar e Taeba or HUJI. They have also targeted a colony of Israelis in Mumbai.
Terrorism has no religion.

Deccan Mujahideen claims Mumbai attacks 27 Nov 2008, 0311 hrs IST, AGENCIES

MUMBAI: A group calling itself the "Deccan Mujahedeen" claimed responsibility for Wednesday's attacks in Mumbai that killed 80 people, and injured
over 900.

The outfit sent emails to various media outlets saying it carried out the attacks across the city.

Another little-known Islamic group, the Islamic Security Force-Indian Mujahedeen, had claimed responsibility for serial blasts last month in Assam that claimed nearly 80 lives.

Six weeks earlier, New Delhi had been hit by a series of bombs in crowded markets that left more than 20 dead. Those blasts were claimed by a group calling itself the Indian Mujahedeen.

Targeting westerners clearly shows that there might be an hand of Islamic terrorism, Al-Qaeda or Taliban or Lashkar e Taeba or HUJI. They have also targeted a colony of Israelis in Mumbai.
You guys have a terrorist problem with the Muslims, but I doubt its AQ and especially not the Taliban.

I've said this before and have been right 80% of the times... "SIMI did it".

Imran please stop flooding the thread with news articles, please summerise instead!!!

Imran please stop flooding the thread with news articles, please summerise instead!!!
I would like to add to that a reminder to Imran to not to use the red highlight so much. That is something the admins prefer to use to highlight our official messages.

its not looking from his face a adult brain washed teen age guy

I would like to add to that a reminder to Imran to not to use the red highlight so much. That is something the admins prefer to use to highlight our official messages

this i lisen first time sir i will never use it again

I don't understand why they are targetting Westerners.

I don't understand why they are targetting Westerners.

so that it would make top news headline around the world...

Here is the image of blast in Taj hotel

54ee1906d130deda9922b3114677a808.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom