What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) If Indian mujahideen or Indian homegrown Radicals are behind this, I am not able to figure out why they had to target Jews and Americans - they would rather target Politicians and Actors!! The reason : I have searched for Indian radical groups and they seldom attack foreigners.

When the media was talking to one of the kids he was complaining why some Israeli official had come to India to tell Indians what to do. The phrase he used was "Kya woh humara maama lagta hai".

Plus he drew parallels between what is happening to the Palestinians with what is happening to the Indian Muslims.

2) It is apparently very easy for Indian people to travel within the land than through sea (this from very dependable Indian friends I have here) so it beats me why they have to beat the navy and come through sea than take the direct land route - u dont normally find army deployed in mumbai - this is not Kashmir!!

Quite frankly there is flimsy evidence that they even came through sea. The only evidence is what that kid said. And Apparently India was saying they came through Karachi even before any ofthem were caught. That still remains to be proven.

3)Of course I am not pointing at Pakistan. But I am inclined at those forces that are derailing Pakistan's economy and state framework - the Islamic fundamentalists . And where are they based now? (unfortunately very much close to where I am from!! )

Look that's always a possibility. Can't discount them out. But as the days are passing it seems more and more unlikely.[/QUOTE]

When the media was talking to one of the kids he was complaining why some Israeli official had come to India to tell Indians what to do. The phrase he used was "Kya woh humara maama lagta hai".

Sir, Thank you very much for ur citical thinking.

An additional thought over here. I was listening to that talk session between the terrorist and the tv channel (an Indian tv channel if I should add) and the accent did not seem to be from Hyderabad India at all. (All my Indian friends are from Hyderabad - In fact lot of people who come to USA from India are from Andhra Pradesh and the Urdu that they speak is very heavily inclined to some other language- not hindi - i dont remember whatever language that is)

I am very confident that he was not from Hyderabad, so I am thinking why he had to say that at all!

And again - these kinds of attacks never happened before in India inspite of so many terrorists strikes in India. ALl of them were directed against Hindus (which it should be! ) attacking the jews has in fact been a negative step for separatist movements.

Please let me know your thoughts on this.

Sir, Thank you very much for ur citical thinking.

An additional thought over here. I was listening to that talk session between the terrorist and the tv channel (an Indian tv channel if I should add) and the accent did not seem to be from Hyderabad India at all. (All my Indian friends are from Hyderabad - In fact lot of people who come to USA from India are from Andhra Pradesh and the Urdu that they speak is very heavily inclined to some other language- not hindi - i dont remember whatever language that is)

I am very confident that he was not from Hyderabad, so I am thinking why he had to say that at all!

And again - these kinds of attacks never happened before in India inspite of so many terrorists strikes in India. ALl of them were directed against Hindus (which it should be! ) attacking the jews has in fact been a negative step for separatist movements.

Please let me know your thoughts on this.
Well notice the moment where he says "Humaray saath julam aur jiyadati hui hai".

Hyderabadis, or lets say South Indians have difficulty pronouncing the Z in certain usages. Pakistanis won't, they have very clear pronunciation of the Z.

The actual word is Zulm, and Ziyadti. For example Indians would say Jeera, while the word is Zeera. As far as accents are concerned, thats a dead give away.

Well notice the moment where he says "Humaray saath julam aur jiyadati hui hai".

Hyderabadis, or lets say South Indians have difficulty pronouncing the Z in certain usages. Pakistanis won't, they have very clear pronunciation of the Z.

The actual word is Zulm, and Ziyadti. For example Indians would say Jeera, while the word is Zeera. As far as accents are concerned, thats a dead give away.

With all due respect to your logical reasoning, I still wonder, what revenge could be settled by Hindu's or Indian Muslims in killing Israeli Jews or for that matter Western Nationals. If its a Indian Agency RAW plot, I assure you, Indian Intelligence is not as good as your own ISI and is made up of set of people who have to pass exam and they may not even have military training. and they have lot of internal problems in their own dept :hitwall: to pul such an audacious plan.

Offtopic : I wonder where that shitehead assistant of harish chandra idiot is, with his beautiful agenda.. I say, he eats up your own Zaid fellow in that matter..

Here is the typical Hyderabad (India) accent -

and its very different from the accent shown in the footage of the TV channel..

Last edited by a moderator:
I have searched the net and frankly, its no where in south India can we find this sort of linguistic flair. This definitely belongs to norther part of India (if it is India) or may be Pakistan (because of the heavy punjabi accent).
You are welcome to dig it sir, but you wont find any accent in south India which matches the accent of this guy. (I am hoping you will traut me on this - but its matter of trust, I cannot expect trust here on a debatable issue - so I welcome u to dig and see for yourself! )

This sounds more like the typical Mumbai slangs.

Anyway, the point was Deccan. Deccan is not limited to Hyderabad. And the Julm and jiyadti are typically ONLY Indian.

the film is based in Hyderabad(India), all actors belong to Hyderabad(India) and the film became popular because of the different dialect the Hyderabad (India)people speak

Hello

I have some questions. Somebody answer, Please.

1. Since I am not too attached to the media nowadays, I have not seen any dead body of the terrorists. Have you??

2. After 26 Nov, 10 P.M. (i.e. the first day of the attacks), when was the last time you heard some news/analysis regarding Col. Srikant Purohit, and his terrorist group in indian army? Especially on some indian news outlet?

3. "Conventional" muslim terrorists have beard. any picture with beard in this case??

3.1 If they were smart enough to shave their beards to avoid being caught, were they dumb enough to leave their foot-prints to lead to Pakistan.
4. Isn't Rehman Chacha too filmy in his looks? :azn:

5. I am not too aware of navy/marine issues. so I have to ask this question. How much a fishing launch can travel? I mean is it possible to travel 500 nautical miles on a boat/launch?

6. If terrorists killed 4 fishermen near mumbai one month earlier, what was the the investigation on the matter?

7. If it was that easy to attack high value targets, why these terrorists not killed hindutva leaders. I mean obviously terrorist must be having more problems with them than with railway station people. The press coverage would be comparatively greater in that case.

Thanks

Last edited:
How come then that they have never sought international publicity so far? the attack seems very similar to that of ppl from alqaeda - which for sure has not attacked in India as al qaeda itself.

Last month or so they exploded around 20+ bombs in a day. Leaving some bombs ready to be defused or in the middle of the streets. Such amount of bombs should be enough to gain International attention but they were unable to. It seems likely that they followed the same pattern that was used in Marriot Hotel bombing to get the attention of International media they needed. Heck.. Deccan Mujahideen (a name similar to Indian Mujhaideen took the responsibility). Now since it seems to strain the relationship between Pakistan and India, they are being quite.. and thats exactly they want. As far as Al-Qaeda is concerned. It doesn't have to be Al-Qaeda anymore, they are more or less based on Al-Qaeda with little or no attachments as i mentioned about the Somalian example of their home grown terrorists. The similarity seems to grow and we accept them as Al-Qaeda linked.. where as in my humble opinion Al-Qaeda is pretty much broken.

It seems to be the truth for now. There has been a good amount of proof shown - even other wise, lets assume they came by sea - then what do u think will u answer?

It doesn't make sense for them to come through sea. Like Asim has mentioned. Indians started reporting that the ship carried out these attacks without proper proof or the terrorist being captured. The ship carrying so obvious links to Pakistan (products popular in Pakistan, and products that dont exist in Pakistan, but still are written MADE IN PAKISTAN) to me seems something fishy.

Quite possible- but then again, there was never a strike like this at this magnitude - it is definitely a different set of people mastrminding this - so even if there were home grown terrorists, There seems to be guidance from higher echelons of Al qaeda and the likes - which again points to links to Taliban, LeT and Finally - Pakistan because they right now reside there!!

Pakistan will continue to deny because they see no link or clear evidence. Pakistan is willing to cooperate as they know that the problem exist. But there needs to be solid backing.

I'll bite.

Now I'm doubting the whole Indian story. If they really had a smoking gun with this kid, they would've put him on Star News and blasted Pakistan away. Why aren't they even SHOWING this guy on TV? Why hasn't a camera gone close to the holding cell? No interview, no nothing.

They were beating him in public, but can't show him to us in a controlled environment?

i will wait one day they say he daid or lose or any new drama its time to ask them please show us this guy we wana see whats his realty whats he is exactly but i am sceared indians must cook these days inside abut this guy.

Last edited:

India is repeating again and again that arrested "militant" is from Pakistan because he said so. I agree with Asim that they need to bring him on TV.

Also they need to allow Pakistan authorities to investigate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom