What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope its not comfort. Its called entertainment. :P
Thats what this thread has become...

Flintlock u've been running around this page f4 quite a while. Ever since yesterday if i remember maybe even before...

Aren't u tired?

U knw what u need. U need to hunt down the hindu extremists and RAW guys. :agree:

Asli mein does'nt it appeal to ur conscious that the cops who were leading investigations into the malegaon blasts were actually killed? This was the first bombing ever blamed on hindu fanatics even though its more than clear many others are done by the hindu fanatics as well...

I have been covering this terror attack continuously since it has started - I intend to stick around till it winds up.

As I said, the truth will be revealed by both domestic and international agencies, and I'm afraid it will not sound very pleasing to your ears. :)

Its official - after accepting our PM's generous request to share Intel and jointly investigate the attacks, the Pakistani establishment has predictably done a U-turn and is sending some lower official instead of the ISI Chief.
LMAO..This has to be the funniest post.You guys are wayy too much paranoid.They are not sending ISI Chief because of your disgusting media!Nice way to twist facts..

Well he will be in Indian captivity so we will never know the truth and what he really said so...

Deccan Mujahideen has taken responsibility for this attack not only by the speech of the terrorist but also by the admission made by them in an e mail.

Comeon dude.

Cheer up buddy. U need to chill out!

If I were you I'd go to kamathipura... bet there'd be many woman who want to be comforted rite now... ;)

Just sending an e-mail and claiming responsibility is ain't gonna change the facts. Even I can send an e-mail and claim I did it, not a big deal. Why are you in such a hurry, minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day, evidence is accumulating which indicates the pakistani elements are involved. No two ways. You can write whatever you want to comfort yourself that pakistani elements are not involved, but that doesn't gonna change the facts or do they.

Sit tight and watch the show.

LMAO..This has to be the funniest post.You guys are wayy too much paranoid.They are not sending ISI Chief because of your disgusting media!Nice way to twist facts..

So their decision got influenced by the Indian media? Really? That's the, may I add, extremely lame, reason?

I'm from Hyderabad, he was definitely not speaking Hyderabadi. So don't give this BS.

No but many of the muslims in hyderabad sort of go like mein aisa karey ga, woh udher gaya, abhi ayeyga rey etc. Thats all consdered slang back here in Pak where urdu is pure and stuff. Like our coz shifted f4m afzalganj, hydz in 2003... even i lived back there f4 some time i guess, even now when i came i stayed in there place near osmania medical college and **** mate... well nyway... it is hydz muslims speaking style. Some telgu speakin muslims specially! They're the real deal. They have exactly this sort of tongue and stuff. Bulkul aisayhi boltey hain.

End of story. lol.

Just sending an e-mail and claiming responsibility is ain't gonna change the facts. Even I can send an e-mail and claim I did it, not a big deal. Why are you in such a hurry, minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day, evidence is accumulating which indicates the pakistani elements are involved. No two ways. You can write whatever you want to comfort yourself that pakistani elements are not involved, but that doesn't gonna change the facts or do they.

Sit tight and watch the show.

Ahh i see someone else has already made the decision ! and all the wy from America no less! Did the terrorists call you as well? frankly you should see a proper investigative process before you talk crap.Otherwise all you are spouting is what you wanna believe. Which is more of a reflection of your need to hate someone.

So their decision got influenced by the Indian media? Really? That's the, may I add, extremely lame, reason?
Just watch one of your channel.Your people are abusing Pakistan and ISI Chief for no reason whatsoever.The investigation is not complete and anyway I'd not trust India investigation.Scotland Yard and FBI will provide result until then you can keep your mouth shut and oh i am pretty sure ISI agents wont start talking to media people on TV!It's people like you who twists facts.I can only say one thing; You indian guys are living in dreamland.This is not US we're talking about it's India and we know how great the investigation methods are (Hint: Train Blasts..Army involved).Anyway, let's wait and see :cheers:

Mumbai attacks: British Muslims and terrorist attacks, Bombay India - Telegraph

A number of young British Muslims with roots in Pakistan have been responsible for terrorist attacks, both in Britain and abroad.

Omar Sharif from Derby, a student at King’s College London, went on to become a suicide bomber in Israel.

Omar Khyam from Crawley and his gang of four others planned a fertilizer bomb attack on the Bluewater shopping centre in Kent and the Ministry of Sound nightclub in London in 2004.

Indian-born Dhiren Barot converted to Islam while living with his family in Harrow, North London and recruited a team of seven others to attack hotels with car bombs in 2004.

All four of the July 7 suicide bombers who attacked the London Underground in 2005 were from Pakistani families living in Leeds.

Parviz Khan from Birmingham planned to kidnap and execute a British soldier in 2006.

A number of young British Muslims with roots in Pakistan have been responsible for terrorist attacks, both in Britain and abroad.

Omar Sharif from Derby, a student at King’s College London, went on to become a suicide bomber in Israel.

Omar Khyam from Crawley and his gang of four others planned a fertilizer bomb attack on the Bluewater shopping centre in Kent and the Ministry of Sound nightclub in London in 2004.

Indian-born Dhiren Barot converted to Islam while living with his family in Harrow, North London and recruited a team of seven others to attack hotels with car bombs in 2004.

All four of the July 7 suicide bombers who attacked the London Underground in 2005 were from Pakistani families living in Leeds.

Parviz Khan from Birmingham planned to kidnap and execute a British soldier in 2006.
I see..Some British people are involved (They were born in PK but are British citizen) so i guess In1dian public will now sugegst, let's bomb UK we're the next superpower:crazy:

Ahh i see someone else has already made the decision ! and all the wy from America no less! Did the terrorists call you as well? frankly you should see a proper investigative process before you talk crap.Otherwise all you are spouting is what you wanna believe. Which is more of a reflection of your need to hate someone.

Yes, in a day or two you will see more evidence. Indian PM didn't ask ISI chief just for fun. There is something to it. Lets just wait and watch.

I have been covering this terror attack continuously since it has started - I intend to stick around till it winds up.

As I said, the truth will be revealed by both domestic and international agencies, and I'm afraid it will not sound very pleasing to your ears. :)

No if I did'nt enjoy this then i would'nt stick around either...

Infact just let me explain the complexity of the situation to you. U c what is happening right now is actually an attack by Indian hindu extremists supported by RAW on Indian soil. Now only reason poor Mumbaites sleep has been spoiled this very day (and the previous days:rolleyes:) is because of RAW. RAW has actually turned against its own people and it definately has to be tamed.

Hey anyone ever play the game DBR? Storyline goes in same way... Some Big boiz (for example India here) try to make a weapon to destroy their enemies and weapon (in this case RAW) turns against its own creators. Then obviously some foreign studs need to head in and clear the threat out so that it does not destroy the big boiz themselves...

Keeping the perilous state of India in mind due to these attacks we as Pakistanis have sent our intelligence chief for you to track down the culprits and to defeat the hindu extremists and RAW.

Pakistanis please do all to help the Indians in their great hour of need! :D

Dear oh dear...have IQ's dropped in India? YOU CAN'T USE EVIDENCE FROM A DIFFERENT CASE AS PROOF IN A NEW ONE...........
Jeez guys we all know you hate Muslims and are looking for a fight but this is pathetic........

Yes, in a day or two you will see more evidence. Indian PM didn't ask ISI chief just for fun. There is something to it. Lets just wait and watch.
He didnt ask him.He requested Pakistan's PM to send him and hes not going anyway..:enjoy:

I see..Some British people are involved (They were born in PK but are British citizen)

but they are pakis
so i guess In1dian public will now sugegst, let's bomb UK we're the next superpower

WTF....!!!!!!!!

He didnt ask him.He requested Pakistan's PM to send him and hes not going anyway..:enjoy:

Probably fearing the hard evidence against pakistani elements. Because GoP has initially declared that ISI chief will go to meet Indian PM and then back tracked. Hmmm....:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom