What's new

Multiple Terrorist groups claim Wagah Border attack, 55 people killed.

When you find something substantial linking India to your self created internal mess. In other words, never. Your leaders know that empty drum beating aside, the proverbial $hit that's hitting the fan in Pakistan is purely a local production.

Substantial proofs?- Does the dossiers need substantial proofs to begin with?- consider HS roaming freely in Pakistan and despite you handing tons of proof against him to US- the bounty is still on the matter of providing proofs against him-

This is part of Modi's new strategy of dealing with Pakistan, he has been quite explicit in his speeches of how he will deal with Pakistan and this is the result of India activating its espionage activities in Pakistan.
No operations-infrastructure for India in Pakistan yet.

All of it was disbanded in the 90's. We have revived our infrastructure in Afghanistan, but not Pakistan, PM MMS, was not keen on it, being a man of peace-at-any-cost.

Now that Modi is the PM and Doval is the NSA, they will start the rebuilding the human intelligence network in Pakistan. It will however take them a minimum of 5 years to be able to do it and revive it back to the level India had in early 90's.

based on my feelings.. which am sure you dont respect.. :cry:

People like you dreams in conspiracy theories, stop reading cheap fictions like "Satya Kathas", "Manohar Kahina" and come to real world.

RIP-
How india gets away with this is amazing-
Isnt it an ooen secret that India supports terrorists of Balouchistan-
when we gona issue dossiers?-

I guess.

Because some of your own local terrorist agencies always owns up the attacks.

Pakistanis have been crying hoarse over 'Indian hand' for the longest period of time and what do they have for proof against all this India-bashing?
Some 7-8 Indian consulates in Afghanistan LOL
If you are so sure that Indians are behind this, then why doesn't your government start providing names of all these RAW agents involved. Why not send dossiers to India or really to the international community. Why not take India to ICJ?

No one, not even the 'All-weathers' have ever pointed a finger towards India while everyone agrees that Pakistan itself is the hotbed of state-sponsored terrorism

RIP unarmed innocents.

sir g in ko dossier nae bul k 50 k badlay 150 wapis karen gay tab ye theek hon gay
:rofl:
aaja mard-e-momin .... :D
150 kya 1500000000 wapis kar ;)
bhool mat 71 me tere type type ke bole the 1 Pakistani = 10 Indian :D kya hua ab ?

on one news channel i just heard that TTP claim this attack and said that jindullah is lying ...

As I said, Odd and under evaluation. specifically since Jundullah has in the past been connected to the Baloch insurgency which has had substantial "projects" allotted to it by Indian intelligence. The era of wasting operatives for such blasts ala the 90's is over. Plenty of idiots willing to die for $100.

Again, this is on the tenth man rule ideal.. evaluate the unlikeliest of ideas. I'm rather thankful that the blast did not end up with some sort of suicide charge at the Indian border... that would have been disastrous.

Of course, why would Indian funded terror networks go near Indian border? The aim is only to kill Pakistanis.

Yes.. That's the kool aid that Zia sold to naive pakistanis

Considering your track record of initiation terrorism inside Pakistan in 71- that was a risk no one was ready to take-
He saved us from Balouchistan getting a well backed up jump start -

Those families and their first hand experience of pain has little to do with a large section of Indian representation here celebrating civilian deaths during the recent LoC crises..What possible difference can one assume in their thought process about this incident?
--
large section of Indian representation here celebrating civilian deaths during the recent LoC crises
did dot expected from you atleast..
yes .. some may be .. but large section .. certainly now..
we were facing same when blast in trains in mumabi .. 26/11 in mumbai .. delhi attack.. to name a few..and now in loc
we saw molten steel of railycoah .. we saw blood on same....
dont wnat to go who why how...
--
we hit these by BS for many yrs...
so be repsonsbile with wht you quoting

Before him, qabaylis had rifles from 1900s rather than AK-47s. He was directly responsible for the gun and afghani smuggling in the country. In America, everyone owns a license at least. They don't have a darra adamkhel there.
You completely missed the point didnt you?-

Then it will be reciprocated appropriately. And the never ending circle will continue.

Leave those guys and their baseless allegations.

Their security establishment and the Govt. would have pointed the fingers at India by now. There are reports that there is intel regarding the terror attack at Wagha.

As I said, Odd and under evaluation. specifically since Jundullah has in the past been connected to the Baloch insurgency which has had substantial "projects" allotted to it by Indian intelligence. The era of wasting operatives for such blasts ala the 90's is over. Plenty of idiots willing to die for $100.

Again, this is on the tenth man rule ideal.. evaluate the unlikeliest of ideas. I'm rather thankful that the blast did not end up with some sort of suicide charge at the Indian border... that would have been disastrous.

This is the same tactic as employed by those who killed the men at Nanga Parbat 'The killer mountain'

TTP and such thugs cannot think that way. Nanga Parbat, Wagah Border, Karachi Airport.

I hope ISI is on them.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom