What's new

Multiple problems with newly imported indian buses, are grounded now

N
Come now @idune there are better threads to open up than this.

There mey be other issues to talk about but how this is less important??

Last edited by a moderator:
Quality may differ when export to other country.

I guess local

these are private companies .. they cant change parts just for 40 buses.. it will be more expensive to create poor quality bus ... :lol:

you should understand how automobile industry works

In india most buses are Ashok Layland and Tata made ... the seats and body are usually made by other companies...based on use... local bus will have different seat (less comfortable) than intercity.

There mey be other issues to talk about but how this is less important??

Nah...I just suspect a massive troll fest. That's all :)

There are currently 19 users browsing this. 7 members and 12 guests.

Let me remind the BAngladeshis of the 50 Volvos they bought from Sweden.

2011-03-09__f05.jpg

Pricey double-deckers of BRTC lie useless

So the Bangladeshis are complaining because the Indian buses are running.....:blink:

These buses were bought under Indian line of credit.

And Bangladeshis probably don't know, but these buses are made Ashok Leyland/Irizar JV. Irizar is a European bus manufacturing company, now even European products are not goo enough for Bangladeshis.

Yes, it gave you more jobs, and us the defected buses. As I just said, quality may differ when exported to BD.

Anyway, I am out of here.

^^^^
But the Indian buses are running at least while you can see the condition of those Swedish VOLVO buses you bought in the picture above...

The Indian buses are built keeping in mind Indian roads which are not very different form that of Bangladesh's.....so, you'll be better off buying Indian buses than others.....

judging by the quality of our roads even german made buses wont last long. forget the indian ones :devil:

You dont say - there was no road development as some "iambengali" was publicizing? Dang! you got him there.

judging by the quality of our roads even german made buses wont last long. forget the indian ones :devil:
lot of indian roads are bad too..
I suspect massive corruption.. are your govt empoyees selling parts.?

Yes, it gave you more jobs, and us the defected buses. As I just said, quality may differ when exported to BD.

Anyway, I am out of here.

how the hell one will create defective bus @Loki can you explain to this guy about automobile manufacturing process ? These are not handmade .. parts are made in bulk

lot of indian roads are bad too..
I suspect massive corruption.. are your govt empoyees selling parts.?

how the hell one will create defective bus @Loki can you explain to this guy about automobile manufacturing process ? These are not handmade .. parts are made in bulk

Don't believe the shyte u read here. Automobiles in the beginning have lower fuel efficiency, anybody who has ever owned a car would know that. Air con making noise has to do with drivers not knowing how to operate AC properly and when to turn it on/turn it off. Clutch plate problem, again driver training issue. If the news report is true at all!

Most of the problems can be solved with proper driver training and most likely will be. In the mean time BNP Jamaati fanboys will have field day.

Indian shoddy products are sold as pigs with lipstick and Awami League once again deceived people on massive corruption. Just like oil tankers imported were found inoperable.

I think he's talking about corruption behind the deal. Knowing things here, it is possible.

From what I have seen, Indian commercial vehicles are reliable. The Tata Ace did very well in BD.

Don't believe the shyte u read here. Automobiles in the beginning have lower fuel efficiency, anybody who has ever owned a car would know that. Air con making noise has to do with drivers not knowing how to operate AC properly and when to turn it on/turn it off. Clutch plate problem, again driver training issue. If the news report is true at all!

Most of the problems can be solved with proper driver training and most likely will be. In the mean time BNP Jamaati fanboys will have field day.

I recently bought a beast of a car.

It was gas-hungry at first. But after some tuning, it turned out alright.

How one drives and maintains the vehicle also matters. I have personally seen how bad BRTC bus drivers can be. Very, very, extremely rusty driving.

I recently bought a beast of a car.

It was gas-hungry at first. But after some tuning, it turned out alright.

How one drives and maintains the vehicle also matters. I have personally seen how bad BRTC bus drivers can be. Very, very, extremely rusty driving.

Exactly my point.

P.S: What car did you buy btw? Congrats:enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom