What's new

Multiple blasts in Parachinar kill 39, injure 122

RIP......................
peace only come in pakistan after you focus on education,erased corruption,more freedom,united all ummah & kill all khawarij

Where is @Abu Zolfiqar?

IIRC Few weeks back pakistan was urging syria to take care of its shia minority and provide security. I think pakistan should make its house in order first before giving sermons to others.

Latest update on no. of killed is over 50.

RIP.

i havent gone anywhere, genius. I replied on another thread about this topic already

And i said Syria must protect all religious Mosques/Shrines and the bloodshed is being exacerbated by TWO sides. Dont ever mis-quote me or i'll wish i was in front of you so i could break your nose. Quote me verbatim, don't make BS up.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...laims-parachinar-twin-blasts.html#post4570206

How long before it can be termed as a holocaust ?

it's a war of ideology, not a Shiia genocide. Dont compartmentalize everything

and by the way, i say it as someone who hails from Parachinar my ancestral village and the place where I'll be buried one day --whenever that comes.

All this Sunni Shiia Ahmedi crap is just to cause confusion and it serves only the enemy(s). This is a war on PAKISTANIS and we be damned if something isnt done to stop these outside and internal groups who cowardly attack civilians.

Last edited by a moderator:
No Man I do not agree with you. Indian may be feeling secrete pleasure when it happens with ISI which is main culprit behind Bombay blast and other terrorism in India. I do not think that any Indian may feel secret pleasure when innocent citizens are Killed. RIP.

Thats exactly what i said:undecided:...when ISI services get hit,yeah sometimes,But not when innocents are slaughtered like this .

I have never noticed anyone from Parachinar happy about the situation there. These terrorist Talibani dogs have been arriving in Parachinar in droves. There is no stopping these animals.

Sometimes I really feel despondent like @muse with the state institutions. Why are the terrorists not caught before they commit these violent acts. Here right here, right now I offer to fight the militants and plan to defeat them with my own bare hands. When will we realize this war is our war and we have to fight it in our own way.

What is so hard for a military that is one of the best in the world to eliminate scum such as the Taliban. We need to develop a strategy to counter the Taliban. We need to finish off their commanders, eradicate their cadres, destroy their supply networks.

If we Pakistanis don't deal with the militant problem we will be left far behind. I support the army and I know they have struggled hard to fill the role of peace keeper but how many more of us civilians will die till we realize these militants are a major threat.

Unlike you, I know that this fight is not going too be won in the tribal badlands - it will be won in GHQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Jinna asked WIPRO founder (Father of Azim Premji) to join Pakistan. His Father said "Mr Jinna, Sunni majority Pakistan will be Graveyard for Shia"...

It seems he was right...

“Jinnah reportedly sought out Premji once again when he was forming the first cabinet in Pakistan to serve as his fnnance minister. But Premji rejected the offer and decided to stay on in India and nurture his oil business².”

God save Shias of Pakistan.. They might be thinking why didn't they migrated to India in 1947

The last administration of Pakistan was of Shia persons Zardari and Gilani. As for the recent violence against Shias it's not mainly Pakistanis many of them are foreigners or Afghans conducting these attacks sometimes with local help. So you're post is very exaggerated and out of line with reality.

So Malik Ishaq, the TTP and LEJ (which is supposedly close to the Shariffs) are all not "mainly Pakistanis" (whatever that may mean)!

At the Multan DPC rally on February 17, Khatm-e-Nabuwat leaders bayed for Ahmadi blood while sharing the stage with the famed Malik Ishaq, a self-acclaimed Shia-killer. Newspaper reports say Ishaq was freed last year after frightened judges treated him like a guest in the courtroom, offering him tea and biscuits. One judge attempted to hide his face with his hands. But after Ishaq read out the names of his children, the judge abandoned the trial.

Run for your life – The Express Tribune

Indeed this is a very tragic and shocking state of affairs that men claiming to be fighting for their Muslim brothers and sisters would in turn conduct just heinous attacks on the same people. How can these terrorists believe that the people of the region will support them, and to what end? They have the audacity to call themselves Muslims after spreading terror and violence in what is supposed to be a peaceful month among Muslims. Our heartfelt condolences to the families and loved ones of the victims. Hopefully soon the orchestrators of this attack will be captured and the people would get justice. Every day, regardless of differences in other aspects of the U.S. –PAK relations, we witness a growing need for cooperation in fighting terrorism in the region, a menace that has plagued the entire world.

Haroon Ahmad
DET – U.S. Central Command
www.facebook.com/centcomurdu

Back
Top Bottom