What's new

Multiple blasts in Parachinar kill 39, injure 122

Pashtuns killing Pashtuns, and some fools were criticizing me after I proposed PA go after TTP family members including children and wives. PA needs to target and destroy the families of TTP, either arrest or kill them. Only way to really demoralize the TTP besides bombing their tiny holds and positions. TTP is a classic gorilla insurgency, so conventional military strength won't win it alone. Better COIN is needed, as always.

Pathepatic

Pakistan should support Syrian government. At the same time ISI should put bombs in the madrassas and send death squads to execute their imams. Declare war on them else your country will go bankrupt. Businessman want stability.

At this rate Shias will be an endangered species in Pakistan soon.

Shia's are being buthered in Pakistan, thousands have fled, thousands have been killed. Pakistan has become a sectarian battleground. RIP Pakistani Shias.

RIP
I remember Hillary Clinton saying about Pakistan that the snake in your backyard won't bite only neighbors.

Pashtuns killing Pashtuns, and some fools were criticizing me after I proposed PA go after TTP family members including children and wives. PA needs to target and destroy the families of TTP, either arrest or kill them. Only way to really demoralize the TTP besides bombing their tiny holds and positions. TTP is a classic gorilla insurgency, so conventional military strength won't win it alone. Better COIN is needed, as always.

So you advocate that PA becomes an organization with a terrorist modus operandi ? Then what's wrong with TTP? Why not let them continue ?

Parachinar: Bomb blasts outside central Imambargah – Shia Killing | English

martyred.jpg

Parachinar: Bomb blasts outside central Imambargah, 50 martyred, 100 injured Over 50 Shiites were martyed and a 100 others injured in 2 bomb blasts outside the central Imambargah in Pakistan’s mostly Shiite populated city Parachinar.

The bombs went off a few minutes before Iftaar time. More than 50 people were killed on the spot while over a 100 were injured. The injured have been shifted to the Parachinar Hospital. According to doctors, several of the injured are in critical conditions and further deaths are feared. Police claims the first bomb was planted on a motorcycle. The second blast went off approximately 4 minutes after the first. The location of the second blast was also several feet from the first.

There have been several incidents of Shiite Genocide in Parachinar before. This is not the first attack of its kind on the Shiites of Parachinar who face an almost complete blockade from the rest of Pakistan, owing to the Taliban’s control of the roads and lack of government action against them.

Jinna asked WIPRO founder (Father of Azim Premji) to join Pakistan. His Father said "Mr Jinna, Sunni majority Pakistan will be Graveyard for Shia"...

It seems he was right...

“Jinnah reportedly sought out Premji once again when he was forming the first cabinet in Pakistan to serve as his fnnance minister. But Premji rejected the offer and decided to stay on in India and nurture his oil business².”

God save Shias of Pakistan.. They might be thinking why didn't they migrated to India in 1947

When has it been done? When have PA been actively going after the families of TTP? You either take down the whole network otherwise the TTP virus will continue into the next generation. It won't act as a recruitment tool because there will be no terrorist supporting families to recruit from. You understand PA has to get tough, TTP do not mind targeting innocent civilians, message should be clear TTP's families will also be targeted under the aforementioned conditions I stated.

Last time when Pakistan Army did similar things Bangladesh was created:cuckoo:

U r opening the pandora Box.. If u attack there family, they will attack your family.. Then no one will be safe...

And didn't the same u did with Bengalis???

Where is @Abu Zolfiqar?

IIRC Few weeks back pakistan was urging syria to take care of its shia minority and provide security. I think pakistan should make its house in order first before giving sermons to others.

Latest update on no. of killed is over 50.

RIP.

The more latest is that TTP terrorists attacked Pakistan Army check post in Same PARACHINAR and killed 4 security men while the security forces retaliating killed 16 bhangee TTP terrorists.

So be hopeful we are one in this fight against al-qaeda terrorists. These terrorists killed more Sunni Pakistani than Shia Pakistanis so dont come up with corcodile tears

Last edited by a moderator:
Not yet. Till everyone sitting in the corridors of power feels the pain. Wait and see.

Pathetic . Where is the Outrage of Pakistanis on such callous acts ??

Where is the political will ??

How many dead Pakistanis will it take to wake up Judiciary+Government+Security Apparatus+Media+Common people .

India is Not Land of Sunshine and Roses but things are better . At least during time of similar tragedy/atrocity we as a Nation come together .

I will repeat my old statement @Hyperion

How long till the Pakistanis learn to see what is staring at their face ??

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think even after 10+ years in the war on terror we are ready to recognize the threat the Taliban pose to us. If we did, we wouldn't be staying in one place like sitting ducks and waiting for them to strike us. We need to eliminate the Taliban. Pakistan's foreign direct investment has plummeted because of the terrorists.

Security concerns stemming from the nation's role in the War on Terror have created great instability and led to a decline in FDI from a height of approximately US $5410.2 Million in 2008 to US $2205.7 Million for the fiscal year 2010. Concurrently, the insurgency has forced massive capital flight from Pakistan to the Gulf. Combined with high global commodity prices, the dual impact has shocked Pakistan's economy, with gaping trade deficits, high inflation.

Why do we do nothing to stop the Taliban and their brutality. What will it take for us to realize the Taliban are major threat. We should have taken advantage of the Malala attack to rally public support against the Taliban. We should have struck them very hard and eliminated them utterly. Why have we been so unsuccessful in defeating the Taliban.

Fatalities have moved to 57 as per DAWN. Must have been a well planned and well thought out incident considering the timing and the high fatality figure. Unfortunately there are still several being quoted as critically injured so the number of dead Shias may go up even more. The fact that they killed over 50 in a town said to be having a population of 50,000 in a single attack (0.1%) shows the kind of cold blooded planning that went in to this.

Given that we were reading about normalcy returning to Parachinar, this planned massacare of Shias comes across as very unfortunate. Also there was another incident I believe today en route to Parachinar in which some shias in a moving vehicle were killed via a landmine.

Back
Top Bottom