What's new

Multi Caliber Assault Rifle Maverick Cavalier Group Pakistan

this is an AR rife.
Yes based on its machenism

do you understand what multi caliber is and how one can use it?
In order to fire another caliber from the same gun you need to change the barrel, which is not possible when you are in war and enemy is firing at you.
Even if the enemy gives you time to change the barrel you do understand the weight on carrying another barrel and then ammo

All local guns that I have seen till date are sh**t, local gun makers have zero knowledge of metallurgy.
Yes I know it but sir you must understand you are not all the time fighting when you are in trench or cover you can change it for changing the barrel they made it very easy few pins out replace barrel pins in 1 min is enough or max 2 with this you have great flexibility keeping the price down from two different Caliber guns you are having options in one

Yes based on its machenism

Yes I know it but sir you must understand you are not all the time fighting when you are in trench or cover you can change it for changing the barrel they made it very easy few pins out replace barrel pins in 1 min is enough or max 2 with this you have great flexibility keeping the price down from two different Caliber guns you are having options in one
every army has a single caliber gun, its very simple. If you watch the video again and you will see that in order to shoot you will have to change whole upper receiver, for that you need tools. This is not practical in battlefield.

every army has a single caliber gun, its very simple. If you watch the video again and you will see that in order to shoot you will have to change whole upper receiver, for that you need tools. This is not practical in battlefield.
No times has changed

name 1 single army that is using multiple caliber battle rifle in battlefield.
Agreed but don't you think so we wait for some one to do first or to be first ever trend setters if I go by your theory than answer this

All nuclear states USA china France Russia Israel India

Have nuclear subs and 5 out 4 has aircraft carriers why don't we should follow this as well as you said which army has than we must fulfill this trend as well

Don't tell me Israel don't have any nukes and they don't have capability for second strike capability every one knows they have only Pak out 5 lacks it yes the TU don't have any aircraft carrier but they enjoy the AC capability from the hands of usa

Agreed but don't you think so we wait for some one to do first or to be first ever trend setters if I go by your theory than answer this

Have nuclear subs and 5 out 4 has aircraft carriers why don't we should follow this as well as you said which army has than we must fulfill this trend as well

Don't tell me Israel don't have any nukes and they don't have capability for second strike capability every one knows they have only Pak out 5 lacks it yes the TU don't have any aircraft carrier but they enjoy the AC capability from the hands of usa
You are a General here on PDF, just send your resume to Shahbaz(Nawaz) Sharif, he may appoint you as COAS then do whatever satisfy you.

You are a General here on PDF, just send your resume to Shahbaz(Nawaz) Sharif, he may appoint you as COAS then do whatever satisfy you.
Get on topic rather than be a bully here I was not talking to you here

Stop this childish thing they have this so we should also get this. Look at the state of your economy. Do you know what it takes to change caliber of the army or even introducing a new gun. Its a very time intensive and expensive exercise.
What is the benefit of dual caliber gun? Have you fired or seen a dual caliber gun?

Stop this childish thing they have this so we should also get this. Look at the state of your economy. Do you know what it takes to change caliber of the army or even introducing a new gun. Its a very time intensive and expensive exercise.
What is the benefit of dual caliber gun? Have you fired or seen a dual caliber gun?
But this is what happening navy just ordered twenty more boats and army going to get new rifles like it or not this is reality this is not childish I'm speaking what is done rather answering my direct question you are running away by saying we can't afford you just said name the country who uses rifles of twin caliber I gave you a logic answer to my logic which you can't deny

Back
Top Bottom