What's new

Mullah Omar Is Dead

Shut up Slave .
You probably let Occupiers come and sleep in your marital bed while you watch .
Afghan Taliban are Warriors fighting for there land .
Pakistan Taliban are moth3rfukng lowest of the low b4stards .

Pakistan Army Rules .
You idiot, they are involved in killings of thousands of innocent people. GO to hell with them, for every terrorist sympathizer. Afghan Taliban are no different than Pakistan Taliban, both share many similarities, killings of innocent people etc, etc. Other un-Islamic practices too.
@Serpentine , please ban him....

You idiot, they are involved in killings of thousands of innocent people. GO to hell with them, for every terrorist sympathizer.
@Serpentine , please ban him....

Brainwashed bafoon ,show me where they've ever done or harmed Pakistan ?.

Mullah Mohamed Omer, one of the most valiant man ever to born. I personally like his courage, the way he fought after loosing one of his eye, the way he took over the warlords after the soviet withdrawal. I must accept, i feel a bit of unhappiness with his death..

They are involved in killings of many innocent Muslims in Afghanistan, are you really this retarded. And you are defending them, brainwashed sympathizer.
@Irfan Baloch ,@Serpentine ,@Jango please ban such members.

I said Pakistan .when have they ever attacked Pakistan ? They've fought with Pakistan & helped Pakistan

Afganistans Afganistan its been at war for decades .
USA's killed thousands of innocent Muslims in Afghanistan Northern Alliance has killed 1000's in Afghanistan the Russians killed thousands in Afghanistan .

They are involved in killings of many innocent Muslims in Afghanistan, are you really this retarded. And you are defending them, brainwashed sympathizer.

Why a title of religion is always mendetory if muslims are killed. You could have written the Afghans were killed. Or did they isolated Muslims based on their community and then only Muslims were killed because they were Muslims.

Too many good news today

Yes, Really very good news if true.

Mullah Mohamed Omer, one of the most valiant man ever to born. I personally like his courage, the way he fought after loosing one of his eye, the way he took over the warlords after the soviet withdrawal. I must accept, i feel a bit of unhappiness with his death..

Yes Afghans are great warriors irrispective of the cause for which they fight. They deserve an unconditional praise for their Valor and bravery.

I remember a story heared from an Indian soldier who was there in an encounter in Kashmir against some militants out of which one was afghan. He told that after suffering a lots of bullet injury, he still managed to remain alive.

They are very good friends and very brave fighters.

Shut up Slave .
You probably let Occupiers come and sleep in your marital bed while you watch .
Afghan Taliban are Warriors fighting for there land .
Pakistan Taliban are moth3rfukng lowest of the low b4stards .

Pakistan Army Rules .

I am an Iranian, now you are telling me I let occupier sleep in my bed? We have shed blood for every inch of our soil, don't you dare talking about 'sleeping with occupier' to an Iranian like that.

Your lame logic: Pakistani Taliban is bad because it kills Pakistanis. Afghan Taliban is good. because I don't give a Shit as long as they kill Afghans.

Why a title of religion is always mendetory if muslims are killed. You could have written the Afghans were killed. Or did they isolated Muslims based on their community and then only Muslims were killed because they were Muslims.
In my previous post i did, he stated that were any Pakistanis killed. For generalizing i stated that Muslims were killed, sympathizers. I get your point, i didn't mean to state that.

Your lame logic: Pakistani Taliban is bad because it kills Pakistanis. Afghan Taliban is good. because I don't give a Shit as long as they kill Afghans.
Effing sympathizers, please ban him. These people are a disgrace.

Effing sympathizers, please ban him. These people are a disgrace.

It's up to senior mods to ban him here.

@Horus @waz @Oscar @Jungibaaz

And the way he caused enormous suffering for millions of Afghans, and forcing millions out of their country, destroying Afghan historical sites, massacring Shia Hazaras. Such a great man he was.:(

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom