What's new

Mullah minister announces boycott of polio vaccination

zaid hamid will be happy and blame imran khan for bill gates .

Half of the country had problem with Covid vaccination. A huge chunk of the population holds a fake( without a shot) vaccination certificate. NBL players till date don't but the covid stuff. Not supporting this guy but he is being bashed because he appears like a Mullah?

One more reason why we should push for state enforced atheism and extermination of all beardos

Previously he was pro vaccination

Pakistan is proud Muslim country always was and always will be. Those who have dream of making it Atheist state can keep dreaming. As for this ignorant fool these people have been mostly rejected by people of Pakistan these ignorant fools are on their last breaths these days.

Pakistan libtards like Gul Gashtori supported and worked for this

They shouldn't complain now

zaid hamid will be happy and blame imran khan for bill gates .

zaid hamid most stupid personality of pakistan,
he also posted many times that corona vaccination are cause of death.

mullah are against polio vaccination, because some idiot mullah of lal masjid wrote book that america wants only female babies in muslims to stop jihad in islam

i am not against vaccines but i dont trust it when you have celebrities and tycoons endorsing it when they themselves wont take or allow it on their children. i know extremely healthy guys who secretly would go to a farm here in england and buy chicken or lamb and slaughter it to eat at home. This due to not trusting store meat and yet these guys took the vaccine and month later dead. something doesn't add up.

i am not against vaccines but i dont trust it when you have celebrities and tycoons endorsing it when they themselves wont take or allow it on their children. i know extremely healthy guys who secretly would go to a farm here in england and buy chicken or lamb and slaughter it to eat at home. This due to not trusting store meat and yet these guys took the vaccine and month later dead. something doesn't add up.
You know everyone gets the polio jab in the UK? We also get jabs against measles, mumps, rubella, TB, meningitis.

One more reason why we should push for state enforced atheism and extermination of all beardos

Previously he was pro vaccination

How about extermination of all the 'kala ingraez' or 'kiss my arse black men'.

Check out Robert Kennedy and ' Child health defence'. Children have disease here that don't exist in other parts of the world.

The case for universal vaccination is not a done deal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom