What's new

Mullah Fazlullah arrested in Upper Dir: Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very significant development!

He is wanted in so many cases for swat already , no chance for him to get away as he launched so many attacks on Pakistan forces , also there are 1000s of people in swat who will give evidence against this evil minded person so he will become history now ,.....

You are right but do you know that what proof Courts considers in pakistan?? No single terrorist given sentance even the terrorist red handed cought in GHQ attack.

Are you sure it was on Abb Tak News because I had read a similar news on BNN ie Banana News Network about a week ago.

ISI at its best............... and still People thought the world's Greatest Agency is of no use.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

thats a big blow to our enemies.

ISI at its best............... and still People thought the world's Greatest Agency is of no use.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

thats a big blow to our enemies.

Before you laugh, confirm the news first! Other people will laugh at you.

These terrorists have escaped before. Unless report is confirmed I will assume he is free.

Before you laugh, confirm the news first! Other people will laugh at you.

These terrorists have escaped before. Unless report is confirmed I will assume he is free.
He has been arrested!!!

Not a long ago we signed a pact with kabul regime in which we had demanded handing over of him to us. When PM was in kabul.

Afghans have asked him to leave and assisted him to go back to his country. We were monitoring this as this was part of the mechanism which we developed for his arrest with kabul regime under the pact. And arrested him when he came here.

Last edited:
@Umair Nawaz There's no other source and there's no point in hiding it , right ?

So when are they going to let him go again?

There is actually......... USA's main asset he is, So u dont want Americans and their Embassy to really know this.;)

Cm'on mate , why would the Govt hide it and the Taliban be actually silent about it ? Just why ? Does it make sense ?

Cm'on mate , why would the Govt hide it and the Taliban be actually silent about it ? Just why ? Does it make sense ?

Ho saktaa haiii dooonooon chaaizaaa* leiii reheiii hoooon asal mein ! :lol:

I wonder whether I got my Urdu (slang) correct but hey you're Ghalib's cousin twice removed so you tell me ! :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom