What's new

“ Mujhey Kiyun Nikala “ A PTI version of Tareen

He did not declare them, but he had full money trail of how the money was sent through legal banking channel. Show me what money trail Nawaz Sharif has shown except for a Qatari Letter.

Now please, go ahead and defend Nawaz Sharif corruption and child molestation.

No one is defending child molestation here, where that come from? Standard of PDF think tanks have gone down to gutter. Don't get bitter if someone question your peer corrupt practices.

It saying in Punjab , every under 8 jamat pass student will vote Nawaz Shareef . Eventually Punjab will be disappointment , like always.

No one is defending child molestation here, where that come from? Standard of PDF think tanks have gone down to gutter. Don't get bitter if someone question your peer corrupt practices.

I mean, PML-N has directly provided patronage to their MPA's in Kasur, and the MPA's were providing support and muscle to the child molesters. You're a PML-N supporter, what does that make you? Think carefully.

You're accusing me of dragging down standards, while you haven't been able to provide a single shred of proof when i called you out. Don't you see the irony here, and i agree standards of PDF has gone down when you have people openly defending corruption and loot maar.

I mean, PML-N has directly provided patronage to their MPA's in Kasur, and the MPA's were providing support and muscle to the child molesters. You're a PML-N supporter, what does that make you? Think carefully.

You're accusing me of dragging down standards, while you haven't been able to provide a single shred of proof when i called you out. Don't you see the irony here, and i agree standards of PDF has gone down when you have people openly defending corruption and loot maar.

Isn't SC disqualifying him for hiding assets enough for you? Why people hide assets?

Meanwhile there is no proof of N league supporting any child molesters like you are claiming, stop watching ARY. No one is defending corruption and loot maar, its all in your head. You see loot maar of PTI and others differently. You see family politics of PTI and N league differently as well like a hypocrite. You give free pass and make excuses for Tareen corruption and the fact that PTI gave his son ticket to contest election. It doesn't matter as PTI is going to beaten like pigs in Punjab and N league will have majority again.

Isn't SC disqualifying him for hiding assets enough for you? Why people hide assets?

He showed the money trail, but didn't declare the asset. But NS never showed the money trail, got disqualified but according to you he's a great man and again you're defending corruption.

Meanwhile there is no proof of N league supporting any child molesters like you are claiming, stop watching ARY.

Are you stupid? PML-N MPA Malik Ahmad Saeed directly played a role in releasing the child molesters in 2015, and he was given patronage by the Provincial Government. What happened to the men that were caught molesting kids in 2015, why were all those cases swept under the radar? As i said, you're too blind to see that the PML-N MPA directly provided help to these molesters cause they were powerful rich men. You can find their child molestation all you want, you will be answering to Allah on judgement day.

No one is defending corruption and loot maar, its all in your head.

What do you mean? When you PML-N worshippers say that corruption is not a big deal, what do you want me to think.

You see loot maar of PTI and others differently.

PTI is not in the Federal Government genius. Again, defending PML-N loot maar.

You see family politics of PTI and N league differently as well like a hypocrite. You give free pass and make excuses for Tareen corruption and the fact that PTI gave his son ticket to contest election.

Are you joking? You're seriously comparing family politics of PML-N to PTI. Maryam Nawaz and Hamza Shahbaz.

It doesn't matter as PTI is going to beaten like pigs in Punjab and N league will have majority again.

Keep dreaming son. You corruption child molester defenders can defend all you want, watch how PML-N gets slaughtered in Punjab because we have had enough.

He showed the money trail, but didn't declare the asset. But NS never showed the money trail, got disqualified but according to you he's a great man and again you're defending corruption.

Are you stupid? PML-N MPA Malik Ahmad Saeed directly played a role in releasing the child molesters in 2015, and he was given patronage by the Provincial Government. What happened to the men that were caught molesting kids in 2015, why were all those cases swept under the radar? As i said, you're too blind to see that the PML-N MPA directly provided help to these molesters cause they were powerful rich men. You can find their child molestation all you want, you will be answering to Allah on judgement day.

What do you mean? When you PML-N worshippers say that corruption is not a big deal, what do you want me to think.

Are you joking? You're seriously comparing family politics of PML-N to PTI. Maryam Nawaz and Hamza Shahbaz.

Keep dreaming son. You corruption child molester defenders can defend all you want, watch how PML-N gets slaughtered in Punjab because we have had enough.
One question why ahmed saeed protected molestors. He too was molesting kids, or was a partner in the pron business or those gang operators were his vote banks?

I only defended SC in both cases. I'm not the one making excuses for anyone corruption like you are doing for Tareen.

Stop watching ARY, it make you look like stupid. Police arrest dozens of suspects in every case only some are punished and rest released by court like it happened in that case. There are hundreds of suspects in Zainab case, do you want all of them to be hanged? Get real and clear your head. Meanwhile find me single tweet of Imran Khan on child molestation case of KP where kids are killed and abused, its all politics.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/267402-two-innocent-girls-were-raped-murdered-in-kp-cm-s-city

That's your excuse? 99% of PTI members are those who have been in federal gov before and all of them are corrupt. Tareen made his fortune by being slave of Musharraf.

I'm serious but you are blinded by peeri muridi. If Tareen son getting ticket isn't family politics then neither is Maryam Nawaz being next PM.

Back
Top Bottom