What's new

“ Mujhey Kiyun Nikala “ A PTI version of Tareen

Musafir117

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Former Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) secretary general Jahangir Tareen on Friday filed an appeal against the Supreme Court's decision to disqualify him under Article 62 of the Constitution.

A bench of the apex court, headed by Chief Justice Mian Saqib Nisar, had disqualified Tareen on December 15 as it announced its decision on the petition filed against the former PTI leader by Hanif Abbasi, a leader of the ruling PML-N.

The court had found Tareen to be dishonest under Article 62(1)(f) of the Constitution and Section 99 of Representation of People Act (ROPA) on one count among the multiple charges brought against him. Abbasi had also filed a petition against PTI Chairman Imran Khan, which was rejected by the SC.

Shortly after the decision was announced, PTI chief Imran Khan had said that the party would file a review petition against the verdict. Tareen, disappointed with the decision, had flown the UK with his family. Sources had said at the time that Tareen would not return for a year and it was suggested that he would not challenge the apex court's decision.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1382451

Godfather minions have lost their minds,no wonder this country is so backwards because of their low level of intelligence, ask your godfather why the title was given as mujhe kyun nikala, consistently slandering the judiciary on a daily basis, he is lucky he hasn't been jailed for contempt of court.

Tareen and Nawaz should sing a duo

kul ke bichrey huey phir aaj kahan aa key miley
mujhey bhi nikala, tujhy bhi nikala

:lol: shoot the Tareen not messenger:coffee:
Isn’t news said he appeal for “ mujhey kiyun nikala “? Why I am Disqualified?

To top it off PTI give ticket to corrupt disqualified Tareen son. :lol:

How is he corrupt? Supreme Court rejected all the corruption cases against him, and he was disqualified on the basis that he hadn't declared an Offshore Company although he was able to prove that all the money invested in that company was legal and sent through legal banking channels.

Clearly you have a hard time comprehending English, i really wish Supreme Court would start issuing verdicts in Urdu so you can understand the verdicts.

How is he corrupt? Supreme Court rejected all the corruption cases against him, and he was disqualified on the basis that he hadn't declared an Offshore Company although he was able to prove that all the money invested in that company was legal and sent through legal banking channels.

Clearly you have a hard time comprehending English, i really wish Supreme Court would start issuing verdicts in Urdu so you can understand the verdicts.

Only in Pakistan one can get away with hiding assets while being MNA. Tareen is yet another lota in PTI who is known for corruption since decades. All these ex-muslim league and PPP members didn't become clean after joining PTI.

Why is Tareen not convicted and not serving a sentence for his crimes?

kia mazaak lagaya hua hai? chaar paisay jiske paas hon wo jurm or gunah se paak hojata hai?

Only in Pakistan one can get away with hiding assets while being MNA. Tareen is yet another lota in PTI who is known for corruption since decades. All these ex-muslim league and PPP members didn't become clean after joining PTI.

Oh so you have no proof, were just talking out of your a** got it.

Besides, you support PML-N, the Godfather of corruption. I thought you would think corruption is good.

Oh so you have no proof, were just talking out of your a** got it.

Besides, you support PML-N, the Godfather of corruption. I thought you would think corruption is good.

Proof? SC disqualified Tareen for hiding assets and you are still defending him.

Proof? SC disqualified Tareen for hiding assets and you are still defending him.

He did not declare them, but he had full money trail of how the money was sent through legal banking channel. Show me what money trail Nawaz Sharif has shown except for a Qatari Letter.

Now please, go ahead and defend Nawaz Sharif corruption and child molestation.

Back
Top Bottom