What's new

Mujahideen e Aflak ko Salam - Tribute to the heroes of Operation Swift Retort

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG-20190919-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20190919-WA0007.jpg

Confirmed how ? How do we know SU-30 didn't defeat AMRAAM through Chaff and other countermeasures, and AMRAAM didn't hit a chaff cloud ?

Bcs assuming that the missile missed the Su-30, why did that aircraft (rather that two ship) did not turned back and tried to fight again????

PAF must have some credible electronic data that verifies the kill. Than that exploded AMRAAM that the Indian showed them self.

Bcs assuming that the missile missed the Su-30, why did that aircraft (rather that two ship) did not turned back and tried to fight again????

PAF must have some credible electronic data that verifies the kill. Than that exploded AMRAAM that the Indian showed them self.
And how AMRAAM was not made a kill of MKI, MKI have a big RCS it 99% chance that AMRAAM shot down MKI, and from where do you get it that 2 MKI would evade AMRAAM and return to fight, probably from indian version of 27 FEB air battle @HawkEye27

India is using the same logic to claim F-16 Kill.

Now tell me isn't the quality of the show up to the mark?
The people who were complaining about PTV's broadcast should shut now watch the trailers exceptional sound and picture quality.

Now tell me isn't the quality of the show up to the mark?
The people who were complaining about PTV's broadcast should shut now watch the trailers exceptional sound and picture quality.
Now compare other private news Channel programs and PTV programs the quality of PTV equipment is worst then these private channels equipment if not worst highly degraded as compare to other private channels now compare PTV DRAMA TO ARY OR GEO DRAMA YOU CLEARLY SEE THE DIFFERENCE PTV TRANSMISSION SUCKS ALWAYS @Comrade

Confirmed how ? How do we know SU-30 didn't defeat AMRAAM through Chaff and other countermeasures, and AMRAAM didn't hit a chaff cloud ?
Dont you see the su30 patch on his shoulder. Dont you think PAF would know they got a kill and not some chaff cloud before making those patches. What made IAF think they got our f16 and not some decoy or radar notch causing the misconception. Sorry to say didn't expect this from you unless you were trolling.

Enjoy :pakistan:

Dont you see the su30 patch on his shoulder. Dont you think PAF would know they got a kill and not some chaff cloud before making those patches. What made IAF think they got our f16 and not some decoy or radar notch causing the misconception. Sorry to say didn't expect this from you unless you were trolling.

Look at your bold part. I'm merely pointing the irony of your logic. PAF and IAF both are offering patches and mere words to claim respective kills. The PATCH ? Unless realistic proofs are shared which proves SU-30 claim, then a patch is nothing but just a patch.

DG-ISPR and PAF credibility is at stake. DG ISPR already retracted his claims of two pilots. Which gave the rivals the ammo to launch a propaganda to claim second pilot was PAF pilot. So we should be extremely wary of making claims that we can't proof.

Look at your bold part. I'm merely pointing the irony of your logic. PAF and IAF both are offering patches and mere words to claim respective kills. The PATCH ? Unless realistic proofs are shared which proves SU-30 claim, then a patch is nothing but just a patch.
Show me an official IAF patch claiming f16 kill. To my knowledge I only see AMRAAM dodgers.We are claiming the kill with patches that indicates something dont it. Do you think hassan and nouman will have patches saying " O Lord its hard to be humble" with a SU30 with indian flag on it if they knew they were lying?

Show me an official IAF patch claiming f16 kill. To my knowledge I only see AMRAAM dodgers.We are claiming the kill with patches that indicates something dont it. Do you think hassan and nouman will have patches saying " O Lord its hard to be humble" with a SU30 with indian flag on it if they knew they were lying?

Remember what claims were made After the terrorist attack at Kamra airbase where we lost 1 Saab and 2 got extensively damaged ? PAF outright denied the losses. It was @Jango who broke the news and he was ostracized for his claims until his claims got vindicated.

Kaiser Tufail is not even sure SU-30 was downed. I guess you read his blog too. So Unless, a hard evidence is released by PAF. A claim will remain a claim.

Remember what claims were made After the terrorist attack at Kamra airbase where we lost 1 Saab and 2 got extensively damaged ? PAF outright denied the losses. It was @Jango who broke the news and he was ostracized for his claims until his claims got vindicated.

Kaiser Tufail is not even sure SU-30 was downed. I guess you read his blog too. So Unless, a hard evidence is released by PAF. A claim will remain a claim.
Yes that I agree claim is a claim until proven but then again it was a BVR kill. You wont be seeing the indian pilot burn to death or eject or whatever. You will see radar blips disappearing which is just as good as the patch indication we have right now. So just believe it. Really PAF denied the losses wow. I watched live news that day and I remember news telling some planes were damaged. Any way this not a denial case this is a claim case. Indians are more likely to lie than us to save face. We already have a comfired kill with pilot for PR we dont really need the su 30 kill but we still claim it shows it was a matter of fact. Be patient maybe if kismat holds it for us we will get closure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom