What's new

Muhammad Khurrasani spokesperson of TTP killed in Afghanistan - PTV News

I believe that the afghan taliban has also cooperated, at least in tracking him down. before, he was hidden by the ghani regime.

this is a balancing act with Pakistan and the afghan taliban in getting the hardcore terrorists to the sword while making efforts to bring the disgruntled elements who lost family members to drone strikes back into the mainstream.

the current situation of Pakistan pushing the afghan taliban to act is due to differences in what they view as disgruntled elements & hardcore terrorists versus what we view as disgruntled elements & hardcore terrorists.

it is a slippery slope and needs to be treaded carefully. We don't want the disgruntled people to turn to becoming hardcore terrorists.

These Afgan Taliban would do nothing against their brothers in sect. ISI should establish more death square in Afghanistan and eliminate these TTP scums.

Brothers in sect? Even half of Pakistan have same sect as TTP, so what? Its only disloyal sectatian bufoons like u that have loyalties to others because of sect.
On topic, this should be an eye opener to those morons who wants to bomb taliban for every other small incident. If taliban were not in power, we wouldn't be able to take out TTP. Now we have full authority over TTP and can finish them when we wish.

I believe that the afghan taliban has also cooperated, at least in tracking him down. before, he was hidden by the ghani regime.

this is a balancing act with Pakistan and the afghan taliban in getting the hardcore terrorists to the sword while making efforts to bring the disgruntled elements who lost family members to drone strikes back into the mainstream.

the current situation of Pakistan pushing the afghan taliban to act is due to differences in what they view as disgruntled elements & hardcore terrorists versus what we view as disgruntled elements & hardcore terrorists.

it is a slippery slope and needs to be treaded carefully. We don't want the disgruntled people to turn to becoming hardcore terrorists.

No cooperation whatsoever, in fact our operatives have gone dark because the tabs are trying to disrupt our ops in theatre.

No cooperation whatsoever, in fact our operatives have gone dark because the tabs are trying to disrupt our ops in theatre.
i dont think they will help us when we havw to clean the thrash in their cities, we are on our own.

your source? its a pretty big claim without any evidence that our operatives have gone dark.

Fascinating how Pakistans own public allowed TTP to gain traction between 2005-2010. I hope anyone that got hoodwinked by their narrative should hang their heads in shame for the APS massacre.

Back
Top Bottom