What's new

Muhammad Bin Qasim

Baluchistan was not..and Sindh upto Indus was not.
Before Bin qasim's invasion
220px-Umayyad_Caliphate_in_710.png

Zoomed
220px-Muhammad_bin_Qasim%27s_expedition_into_Sindh.png

While we are discussing this topic I want all people to raise hands who think Mohammad BIn Qasim was relative of Saudi Arbia

It's ok , you can be wrong if you answer incorrectly
:raise:

Alot of people in Pakistan really think that , and that really explains many things when you view it in context of ww1, how our educational material is quite weak to address these questions

@khanz , @-blitzkrieg- @AZADPAKISTAN2009
@proudpakistaniguy

Muhammad Ali Jinnah also acclaimed Muhammad Bin Qasim and claimed that the Pakistan movement started when the first Muslim put his foot on the soil of Sindh, the Gateway of Islam in India.

Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah, the Founder of Pakistan, acclaimed the event- "the Pakistan Movement started when the first Muslim put his foot on the soil of Sindh, the Gateway of Islam in India."
The first brick in the foundation of Pakistan was laid in 712 A.D. when Mohammad Bin Qasim anchored at Debal Port (now known as Karachi), freed the Muslim women and children from the prisons of Raja Dahir and constructed the first mosque at the town.

http://www.findpk.com/cybercity/pof/pakistan_movement.html

If u people still don't agree with us @Torch @dsr478
Then you are insulting Quaid-e-Azam.:tsk:

Last edited:
First Pakistani or not he was someone who planted the seed of Pakistan in sub continent and Hindu/Indians love him!

Sindh was, as was southern Punjab.

Some of the already conquered areas also had further military campaigns by Qasim that quelled resistance in the areas.

The deranged liberal coconut.

Nice to see you changed your DP to someone from the Pakistan movement who had a beard, but from the looks of it he has a mustache too which according to you are un-islamic so back to the drawing board for you I guess.

Before Bin qasim's invasion
220px-Umayyad_Caliphate_in_710.png

Zoomed
220px-Muhammad_bin_Qasim%27s_expedition_into_Sindh.png

That isnt really much different from what im saying.Deybal was already won by muslims and a trade hub for arabs with dravidians at that time.
paks.jpg

this map above is a result of information collected from
'The Chach nama' and 'Kitab Fatuh Al Buldun' which are very authentic books.

Islamic conquests happened in present day Pakistan from Baluchistan not Sindh, babul islam should be baluchistan not sindh and if you still want to warp history be my guest i dont want to debate further on this.

And you should be ashamed of calling people who disagree with such 'facts' as insulting Jinnah. Jinnah never religiously followed such facts, what he said in the speech was the popular notion even at that time which you are a victim of as well im sure he would adhered to the correct version of history once he would have learnt it and not be a stubborn man like you.

@dsr478
Since you seem like a practicing muslim i thought you might adhere to this mans words if not mine.

He was an Arab, my friend . Even a one class student can tell u this .

Hassan Nisar sahi leta hai ham logon ki ( class ) why not Gandhi than? He start it all and we have Pakistan? Why not Allama Iqbal? Why not Jinnah? coz they all doesn’t have dhadhi? That’s what OP’s point to bring some one close to Sharia lol

Too many to list instead of teaching about them our school teaches us about drunk guy
Mirza Ghalib poetry :laugh:
It's better to teach some colorful nd light things rather than the violent nd bloody wars .
Kids should learn the light things , at such age teaching about worriors, islamic wars isn't healthy ... better get them admit into madrassas for that .

He was an Arab, my friend . Even a one class student can tell u this .
We aren't talking about ethnicity ,
Read this -
The first brick in the foundation of Pakistan was laid in 712 A.D. when Mohammad Bin Qasim anchored at Debal Port (now known as Karachi), freed the Muslim women and children from the prisons of Raja Dahir and constructed the first mosque at the town. Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah, the Founder of Pakistan, acclaimed the event- "the Pakistan Movement started when the first Muslim put his foot on the soil of Sindh, the Gateway of Islam in India."

It's better to teach some colorful nd light things rather than the violent nd bloody wars .
Kids should learn the light things , at such age teaching about worriors, islamic wars isn't healthy ... better get them admit into madrassas for that .
Then our children will either become blind or Selfish
In both cases Iblis will have them.:tsk:

Read this -
The first brick in the foundation of Pakistan was laid in 712 A.D. when Mohammad Bin Qasim anchored at Debal Port (now known as Karachi), freed the Muslim women and children from the prisons of Raja Dahir and constructed the first mosque at the town. Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah, the Founder of Pakistan, acclaimed the event- "the Pakistan Movement started when the first Muslim put his foot on the soil of Sindh, the Gateway of Islam in India."

Ya miskeen,

His religious services are completely different and contrary to the national services .

Read this -

Then our children will either become blind or Selfish
In both cases Iblis will have them.:tsk:

Our children should rather be taught to learn nd differentiate themselves .

Brainwashing in name of religion or secularism , liberalism , conservatism is not acceptable .

They should be brought up learning the right nd wrong themselves .

They should be brought up learning the right nd wrong themselves .
Like me ?
Anyways ,
Won't you teach your child the wrong & the Right
Will you let your child doing & thinking wrong,
Won't you protect them from Shadow of bad ,

Children are like clay , we should show them right path at least.
That Then they can grow up as an adult & start to question and learn themselves.

It's very easy to say something :tsk:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom