What's new

Mughals/ Other Muslim Rulers slashed out of Indian history textbooks

No matter what the sanghis do, they can never remove Mughals and British Raj from Indian history...NEVER

But instead of taking pride in the most powerful and historically relevant indian empire ever, indians hide their head in shame and try to live by myths of pre-historic era with flying monkeys and what not.
There was rich history before the Mughals, during mughals and after them. Everything is important and taught in schools. You mind about your own history where the previous Hindu kingdoms live in oblivion.

The Golden age of India was between 4th and 6th Century. Where there was great scientific and economic achievements and during that ages the share of GDP was at around 32%.

And there was rich history of Chola dynasty.
@Rajaraja Chola :enjoy: If I'm not wrong, the image is of Sivaji Ganeshan. I miss his wonderful acting.:(

Ashoka the Great of Maurya Dynasty. There are many more. Which probably you are unaware of.

Mughal era too was important age. The history I learned gave equal importance to most of this.

as a common shared history , yes i can. if that wasn't the case why are you in a thread about Indian textbooks about mugals
this thread is on a Pakistani forum, and i could care less about your textbooks

what's there to insult, this entire subcontinent was Hindu 3000 years ago , till the mauryan to Gupta era , the region was predominantly Hindu. those are facts, not made up bs.seriously are you that ignorant, Hinduism was influential enough to be the predominant religion in Indonesia the largest Muslim country 2000 miles away , yet you wont believe the country next to the heartland of Hinduism wasn't Hindu?
1) human beings were muslims from the beginning of time before pagan belief came, so Hindus actually had Muslim ancestors

2) entire subcontinent being predominantly Hindu 3000 years ago (according to you) does not mean everyone in today's subcontinenet had link to people from that period, the insult is when you are talking about people's ancestors without knowing who had links to the subcontinent from that period and who doesnt

this thread is on a Pakistani forum, and i could care less about your textbooks

1) human beings were muslims from the beginning of time before pagan belief came, so Hindus actually had Muslim ancestors

2) entire subcontinent being predominantly Hindu 3000 years ago (according to you) does not mean everyone in today's subcontinenet had link to people from that period, the insult is when you are talking about people's ancestors without knowing who had links to the subcontinent from that period and who doesnt
brother just report this stupid

Look, the only difference between Hindus and Muslims in terms of drinking pee is that Hindus drink Cow pee and muslims drink camel pee, And you think you are somehow better due to the different animal ?
i wont comment on cow/camel after reading your last paragraph but where did i say we is better?

1) Islam has been around from 7th century but Muslims have been around way before than that
2) yea, i dont recall anyone I know or myself having had any genetic test so you can take that 'evidence' and shove it up your backside, your obsession and desperateness of associating yourself with us shows what inferior species you come from

No matter how painful it may be, it has to be taught.

The students need to know how cruel these rulers were.

I would like to see history books detail

-- How Akbar massacred over 50,000 Rajputs

-- How Aurangzeb imposed unfair taxes on Hindus

-- How these rulers destroyed temples and built mosques in their places

-- How these tyrants raped Hindu widows and children leading to the tradition of forced sati (self-immolation) in Hindus

-- How Nader Shah butchered 30,000 Hindu businessman in delhi

-- How Timur executed 100,000 Hindus of Punjab & Delhi

I am disappointed that government is removing these important lessons from history.

I actually don't care what they do... the Indians can completely delete the Moghal history from all their books or edit it... whatever. It's their land not ours.

However, I would like them to please also ship the Taj Mahal to Pakistan... as part of their zeal to delete Moghal Muslim history
... since Moghal history is ours we would like to claim it.

Actually... they can ship all Moghal history and Indus Civilization artifacts to its rightful owners... Pakistanis

I actually don't care what they do... the Indians can completely delete the Moghal history from all their books or edit it... whatever. It's their land not ours.

However, I would like them to please also ship the Taj Mahal to Pakistan... as part of their zeal to delete Moghal Muslim history
... since Moghal history is ours we would like to claim it.

Why would we ship Taj Mahal? We would just destroy such symbols of tyranny.

vedic power

India-Launches-Missile--97677.jpg
Fake! Where is his underage cow bride? Don't separate Indians from their beloved!

Its only begun, these modern day Nazis are only beginning their xenophobia and cruelty against Muslims. Gas Chambers will seem gentle compared to what these scum of humanity have planned for Muslims in India.

Why doesn't Pakistan mention Vedic civilization or the Mauryan/Gupta Empire in their history books?
Considering I had to fill two notebooks with it during my 6&7th grade you ignorant saffron pundit, I think we do too much.

No wonder they are now called Indiots after extremist Modi took over.
And 5000000000000 year old India?
India in it's current form never existed before Partition. Before the advent of British it was just a region with different rulers having their own kingdoms.
Yet Hindus are taught that India is a 5 (add as many zeros as you want ) year old country :lol:

Why would we ship Taj Mahal? We would just destroy such symbols of tyranny.

Sure.. You can do as the taliban in Afghanistan do if that is in line with your Hindutva teachings as you are advocating...

Or you can pass it along to pakistan for some $$$ ... you know the patels love the paeeesa paeeesa...

No matter how painful it may be, it has to be taught.

The students need to know how cruel these rulers were.

I would like to see history books detail

-- How Akbar massacred over 50,000 Rajputs

-- How Aurangzeb imposed unfair taxes on Hindus

-- How these rulers destroyed temples and built mosques in their places

-- How these tyrants raped Hindu widows and children leading to the tradition of forced sati (self-immolation) in Hindus

-- How Nader Shah butchered 30,000 Hindu businessman in delhi

-- How Timur executed 100,000 Hindus of Punjab & Delhi

I am disappointed that government is removing these important lessons from history.
:hitwall::devil: what a lies you have
-- Akbar massacred because they were traitors
--Aurangzeb not imposed any unfair taxes on instead reductions of taxes on hindus (please explain)

--what temples this was on the record that all mughal emperors given donation to lots of temples but those temples were destroyed who were interfere in local govt and Federal govt with deceptions politics and lies and what a prove that local and federal govt build mosques in place of temples o_O:what:

--Sati inis not developed by mughal emperors but developed by extremist barhaman hindus

--He also killed lots muslim
:blah::blah:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom