What's new

Mughals/ Other Muslim Rulers slashed out of Indian history textbooks

Good.

Having Indian history is more important than giving undue glorification to foreign invaders. Yes there were wars and good times as well but they were just invasions.

Nothing to do with the land's history except be a case of tragic event.

Look, no matter how hard you try, you cannot shake off the yoke of the foreign invader. Not only are you speaking their languages, you are also eating the food they imposed on you. Just learn to accept this and move on.
Sorry mister. I speak indigenous languages. :DAnd I'm pretty much eating non-Invader foods:lol:. Biriyani is once in 6 months food for me.

Its called hindutva revisionism where the alleged secular republic tries to whitewash the greatest ruling dynasty india has ever had

This is more a slap in the faces of indian muslims where the only option at school is to learn about hindus
The animosity between you and others exists here because of the things that these invaders did.

Otherwise Hindu Muslim relations would have been as friendly as Jewish and Hindu relations.

Rather than repenting what tragedies took place you are praising them? Japan and Germany repent their horrific past and are taking efforts to come to peace.

You on the other hand glorify the horrors.

Last edited:
You can't change history. My great ancestors Emir Timur and the Babur's have ruled India like many other parts of the world.

emir-timur.png

I bet the Indians are proud the english ruled them, its a badge of honour for them.

And the british killed millions of you. Yet you speak there language everyday in your country and use their laws and also worship them?
kolaz1.jpg
A little correction.
Timur ruled some parts of India.

There was never a constant period of rule without rebellions and wars during the invasions.

Timur was also a barbarian that killed thousands of people including his own Muslims.

Guess you are proud of that too.

@AUz

India attempts to wipe out the Muslim influence in the subcontinent.
Says the country that blew up 41 mosques with tanks just because uyighurs protested 2008 Olympics. Or for that matter have a state-approved Koran for the Muslims citizens to study.

Indian history books are only focused on Mughal and invasions of middle ages. The larger history is missing from them. That's what is being corrected.

Says the country that blew up 41 mosques with tanks just because uyighurs protested 2008 Olympics. Or for that matter have a state-approved Koran for the Muslims citizens to study.

Indian history books are only focused on Mughal and invasions of middle ages. The larger history is missing from them. That's what is being corrected.

Absolutely. Indian history is vast and diverse. It is imperative that all courses will chose what to teach in more detail based on the objectives the syllabus is supposed to achieve.

Why make an issue out of it?

And the funniest part is pakistanis complaining about it. I mean these people whose history has 2000 years pages missing from indus valley to mohammad bin qasim lol!

Btw even european history has been slashed and more maharashtra history added. It is maharashtra board ffs.

I support this.

The mughals brought with them foreign culture and traditions to India.

Indian children should only be told history how Indians see it. Not how Muslims would like to sell it
History is history. It should be taught/learnt/written in its entirety instead of picking and choosing facts. Muslims r not trying to force the history of Mughals down the throats of Indian students. If they want to teach about the Maratha empire that's fine...but there's no need to alter history about Mughals. Anyways...that's just my opinion...it really comes down to what Indians want.

Says a turkified Antolian(Greeko-Armenian convert).

We are not named after invaders like ypur country, we dont claim bastard origin from central asians loke you. What is your history ? beside Being little bitch of Central Asian turks and Greeks for 1000s of years?

talk only when you stop worshipping invadors you killed you and raped you and start taking pride in your Greek or Armenoan Ancestors.

I'm a pure Turk with a glorious history.

There is a massive difference between you and me. It can be a master-slave relationship.

Not very hard to guess who is the slave.

A little correction.
Timur ruled some parts of India.

There was never a constant period of rule without rebellions and wars during the invasions.

Timur was also a barbarian that killed thousands of people including his own Muslims.

Guess you are proud of that too.

Timur killed people..... what is that supposed to mean? We are talking about 14-15th century. Obviously you have to kill people to be able to conquer.

The french killed a million algerians, mind you this is mid 20th century.

Taj Mahal, the most visited monument in India was built by the Mughals
Nah, it was built by an indian yogi who was a genius in the field architecture. One fine day after having his morning breakfast drink (hint: it comes out of a certain animal), he got the inspiration of designing the building that we know today as Taj Mahal. Unfortunately, some illiterate and hungry Mullahs were nearby his place and they smelled the cow that he keeps to provide his favorite drink, the Mughals officials were informed about this and stole his design. This proves that Taj Mahal is purely Indian.

This is just plain stupid. What is to be gained by omitting history?
For better or worse, the Mughals were part of India's history and their reign did leave a lot of influence on art and architecture.

Nah, it was built by an indian yogi who was a genius in the field architecture. One fine day after having his morning breakfast drink (hint: it comes out of a certain animal), he got the inspiration of designing the building that we know today as Taj Mahal. Unfortunately, some illiterate and hungry Mullahs were nearby his place and they smelled the cow that he keeps to provide his favorite drink, the Mughals officials were informed about this and stole his design. This proves that Taj Mahal is purely Indian.

fail.jpg

O the irony

You people don't even acknowledge your ancestors were hindus under hindu kingdoms. Hell your own historians have slamed your textbooks regarding religion and wars , especially 1965

Why are you giving a chance for us dirty stinking ppl to be part of the same heritage as you clean, good looking, educated, tall, handsome nation? Doesnt it benefits us and brings you down? Its like an American citizen telling an African citizen to acknowledge the his ancestors are American to get all the privilege of a US citizen

Back
Top Bottom