What's new

Mughal, Nizam era treasure recovered in Hyderabad-India

Status
Not open for further replies.
For that you need facilities. If you are starving you cant have access to study.

where they are provided such facilities they are far better in the field.

Please lady.

Bas karo ab.

Hum Turkmenistan se nahin aaye hain.

Free governement schools hain har shahar aur gaon mein.

Darjan bhar pehle to bacche na paida karein.

2-3 karein.

Acchi taleem dein - madrassa mein nahin, school mein.

Naukri kar ke do waqt ki eemandari ki roti khaein.

Baad mein rona royein.

if you had followed the media our MUSLIM reporters/Media, Human rights organisations have always taken up these issues.

So apparently that makes it ok?

Because so have our HINDU reporters and media. So according to you Babri demolition and Gujrat riots are forgiven, just like how your treatment of Pakistani Hindus and Sikhs is forgiven because your Muslim media had to take all that effort to bring all these actions in the open.

Oh you poor Pakistani Muslims, having to do all this extra work about covering these pesky Hindus dying at the hands of peaceful Muslims in your media :disagree:

Please lady.

Bas karo ab.

Hum Turkmenistan se nahin aaye hain.

Free governement schools hain har shahar aur gaon mein.

Darjan bhar pehle to bacche na paida karein.

2-3 karein.

Acchi taleem dein - madrassa mein nahin, school mein.

Naukri kar ke do waqt ki eemandari ki roti khaein.

Baad mein rona royein.

Hinduon ka avarge kitnay bachay hain? agar Muslamono k ziada hotay to aaj Hindu majority na hotay India main.

They earning emandari ki roti they are not sntaching it

:what: 1. i dont see Arabic is National language of Pakistan. Not even a compulsory subject.

2. Not many people say Ramadan. Majority of Pakistanis say Ramazan and even if we say Ramadan it has nothing to do with Arabism since we also adopted many English words that does not make us English. It is not imposed on anyone. everyone has own choice to use whatever word they like

3. You failed to prove your point. come up with something solid.

Go through the last 2 links and they offer you solid proof. You haven't answered me on the Arabic as a national language movement.

So apparently that makes it ok?

Because so have our HINDU reporters and media. So according to you Babri demolition and Gujrat riots are forgiven, just like how your treatment of Pakistani Hindus and Sikhs is forgiven because your Muslim media had to take all that effort to bring all these actions in the open.

Oh you poor Pakistani Muslims, having to do all this extra work about covering these pesky Hindus dying at the hands of peaceful Muslims in your media :disagree:

Nobody is forgiven NOT Those responsible for Gujrat not those for babri mosque neither those for Hindu Pakistanis' plight.

You were asking about any voice for our minorities and i told you we do not mince our words.

Name 10 prominent Hindus in pakistan?

Prominent? LOL...

More like name 10 Hindus in Pakistan. Considering they have all moved to India due to discrimination, or killed in riots.

Nobody is forgiven NOT Those responsible for Gujrat not those for babri mosque neither those for Hindu Pakistanis' plight.

You were asking about any voice for our minorities and i told you we do not mince our words.

So not mincing words makes it OK?

Go through the last 2 links and they offer you solid proof. You haven't answered me on the Arabic as a national language movement.

The answer to your arguments is that URDU had been and is and will remain our NATIONAL language.

we do not believe in fake facebook movements :)

as far the links dont have time so either post your claims here or dont bother

Prominent? LOL...

More like name 10 Hindus in Pakistan. Considering they have all moved to India due to discrimination, or killed in riots.

Oh please your own low cast Hindus are not safe in India and you are talking about us.

So not mincing words makes it OK?

Not at all. atleast we are not shying away like you. :)

Oh please your own low cast Hindus are not safe in India and you are talking about us.

Not at all. atleast we are not shying away like you. :)

So not shying away form it makes it OK? What I want to know is what makes it OK for you Pakistanis to shamelessly completely get rid of your Hindu/Sikh population from your land? What is it that excuses you guys, while you dare lecture a country where the Muslims left are at 150 million? Thats what I am asking you...

The answer to your arguments is that URDU had been and is and will remain our NATIONAL language.

we do not believe in fake facebook movements :)

as far the links dont have time so either post your claims here or dont bother

How can you say you don't bother when Zia tried and changed the Pakistanis fate by inducing Arabic culture.

What about Wahhabi Islam which is denying womens rights. I think you have no answers in this regard.

@vsdoc - kyon doc? got pinked - karan got banned yesterday and today you? Will miss some fun here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom