What's new

Mughal influence in India and Indian history

BUt he alienated conservative muslims just to appease rajputs due to his twisted deeneelahi religion

Most Muslims were from turk and central asian descent that time. Indian subcontinent as a whole might not have such a muslim population to boast off during his time.

Aurengzeb was wrong to impose his views forcefully but so was Akbar and his deeneelahi

Never heard of Akbar forcing Din-i-Ilahi. Hindus rejected it cos it core was Islamic. Islamist rejected it cos the substance of that religion was local customs and practises.

Most Muslims were from turk and central asian descent that time. Indian subcontinent as a whole might not have such a muslim population to boast off during his time.

Not entirely true.

The first muslims were in Sindh if you count the arab invaders under bin qasim in 800 AD. Though I think in some instance there were muslims in coastal regions of south India, maybe Kerela where muslims made a peaceful incursion. Traders from Arab lands would ply their ships and grdually Islam flourished there.

Then there were Turks. A rajput named Qaim Khan a Hindu-convert was the emir of Firuz Shah Tughlaq. It proves that even among the native Indian population the religion Islam was fast catching up. By the time the Mughals established themselves it was the 1500s. Almost 700 years after the invasion of Qasim at Sindh.

That is more than enough time for Indians to convert.

Did I ask if you are rajput? Who cares whether you are a rajput or a shudra.

And rajputs like you think internet is a battleground. Too bad there was no internet in 16th century or the Mughals would have been irritated to death with your lies and trolling.

I really think you were Raped by a Rajput :lol: ................. how much of your @sshole did he tear open ?

Ever consider surgery for that butt hurt ?

Yea, the rajputs survived by selling themselves to the highest bidder.

First the turks, then afghans, then mughals and then the British. If the mughals had managed to learn anything from their pet they too would have survived. But like I said, people kill the soldier not the horse the soldier was riding.

From Prithviraj Chauhan to Mararana Pratap, they have a glorious history, fabulous Architecture and a Fantastic Future.

You can sit alone and whine about you butt hole hurt and lost glories of mughals. :P

Mughals lost to Ahoms, Marathas and Sikhs. They never lost to the rajputs though. Why is that?

Rajputs ruled from 700 AD to till 1947 :lol: i.e. 1200 years ............... the King of Nepal is of rajput origin. :cheesy:

How long did Mughals Rule ? :lol: from 1526 to 1707. i.e. 180 years ....... Where is the comparision ? LOL

I almost forgot, after being slaves of turks, afghans, mughals the rajputs were briefly under the rule of Marathas and Sikhs as well.

Is there any community in India that did not rule or dominate the rajputs?

I think you should first learn history before commenting on Rajputs who ruled for 1200 years in India. :P

India being Hindu has got nothing to do with pratap. North India is Hindu because of Sikhs who protected the weak rajputs. Deccan is Hindu because of Marathas.

I love my surd friends to death, but I do belive you are giving them way too much importance. And the Marathas way too little.

This was the Sikh empire at its zenith ......

Sikh_Empire-ml.png

This was the Maratha ......

India_18th_century.JPG

Not entirely true.

The first muslims were in Sindh if you count the arab invaders under bin qasim in 800 AD. Though I think in some instance there were muslims in coastal regions of south India, maybe Kerela where muslims made a peaceful incursion. Traders from Arab lands would ply their ships and grdually Islam flourished there.

Then there were Turks. A rajput named Qaim Khan a Hindu-convert was the emir of Firuz Shah Tughlaq. It proves that even among the native Indian population the religion Islam was fast catching up. By the time the Mughals established themselves it was the 1500s. Almost 700 years after the invasion of Qasim at Sindh.

That is more than enough time for Indians to convert.

It was catching up , but was not dominant. Sindh had a population of near equality, so was Punjab. Only Afghanistan can claim of Muslim Majority of the time, even though they had a sizeable minority of 5-10% of Hindus before the insurgency spread recently.
Kerala had nothing to do with Mughals then. Akbar during his entire reign didnt venture beyond deccan.
The Turks and Persians were the prominent nobels in their ranks and they despised any post given to an local muslim. But Akbar did fighted and granted some rights to local Muslims in a way his predecessors never did.

I really think you were Raped by a Rajput :lol: ................. how much of your @sshole did he tear open ?

Ever consider surgery for that butt hurt ?

Maybe you were raped when you were a child. That is why this talk excites you so much. You should consult a psychiatrist instead of posting lies on the internet. Ask your ancestors, they were the ones "giving service" to Mughals. They should know how to cope with the butt hurt.

From Prithviraj Chauhan to Mararana Pratap, they have a glorious history, fabulous Architecture and a Fantastic Future.

Only in your imagination.

You can sit alone and whine about you butt hole hurt and lost glories of mughals.

You can sit and cry about the glorious history of rajputs when in reality rajput history was spent in mughal harems under the weight of a mughal prince.

Rajputs ruled from 700 AD to till 1947 :lol: i.e. 1200 years ............... the King of Nepal is of rajput origin

The rajputs did ghulami from 700 AD to 1947 AD before being ultimately crushed by Indira Gandhi government and the former rjput royal families were seen begging on the streets.

King of Nepal is rajput, perhaps Barak Obama is also rajput? Was Alexander also a rajput?

The Gurkhas would cry in shame if they get to know they were compared with the cowardly rajputs.

I think you should first learn history before commenting on Rajputs who ruled for 1200 years in India.

The rajputs ruled for 1200 years thats why the rajput women committed jauhar and rajput princes attended Mughal court.

You are a fcuking troll who is not even remotely related to reality. So don't spam here again.

That is not rajput but Kshatriya. One is an ethnic-liguistic-cultural community the other is a religious caste.

Rajput is a warrior clan name given in Hindu system. The moment he crosses it he is no longer a Rajput. It is like title he crosses certain conditions he will loose it.

So what does your history teach you, pratap fought to his last drop of blood at chittor and won the battle of haldighati?

Other than the historically recorded fact of amar singh surrendering to Akbar.

Amar Singh, 1559-1620

Shah Jahan, 1594-1666

Did Amar singh surrender to a diaper wearing Shah Jahan?

The same Hindus that the rajputs were fighting against in the deccan and Assam? LOL!!

And how would the rajputs "protect" Hinduism by surrendering to Mughals? If Hindus exist in north India today then it is only because of Sikhs. The rajputs had converted to Islam en masse. Do you know who the founder of Pakistan is?

The Sindh Rajputs had converted enmasse to Islam. Not the Rajputs in present Rajasthan

I love my surd friends to death, but I do belive you are giving them way too much importance. And the Marathas way too little.

I am not undermining the impact of Marathas. But the Sikhs had taken an oath to protect the Hindus of north India. That is all I am saying.

The Sindh Rajputs had converted enmasse to Islam. Not the Rajputs in present Rajasthan

Sindh rajputs converted but so did rajasthani ones. Even today Pakistan has a considerable size of muslim rajput population. They are a sizeable population.

I am not undermining the impact of Marathas. But the Sikhs had taken an oath to protect the Hindus of north India. That is all I am saying.

You said North India was Hindu because of the Sikhs.

And the Deccan was Hindu because of the Marathas.

While the truth is that most of modern India remains Hindu because of the Marathas.

Admittedly anecdotal, but my family lines campaigned as far as eastern UP (where some of us are settled to this day). And our base is Satara.

You said North India was Hindu because of the Sikhs.

And the Deccan was Hindu because of the Marathas.

While the truth is that most of modern India remains Hindu because of the Marathas.

Admittedly anecdotal, but my family lines campaigned as far as eastern UP (where some of us are settled to this day). And our base is Satara.

The Sikhs did defend Hindu religion and many of them died defending Hindu religion so I cannot deny their bravery.

Yes the Marathas ruled north India but they did not take an active pledge to help Hindu religion. In fact the Marathas dominated the jats and rajputs.

@Indian Patriot

Sir please answer my question; if Rajputs were such cowards then why did Shivaji consider himself their najaiz?

The Sikhs did defend Hindu religion and many of them died defending Hindu religion so I cannot deny their bravery.

Yes the Marathas ruled north India but they did not take an active pledge to help Hindu religion. In fact the Marathas dominated the jats and rajputs.

The Marathas ARE Hindu. Did you miss that part?

As I said, coming from a warrior line, I will be the last one to put down another warrior clan. But it does hurt when fellow Indians' grasp of history limits us and the battle achievements of our fallen to Deccan India alone.

Sindh rajputs converted but so did rajasthani ones. Even today Pakistan has a considerable size of muslim rajput population. They are a sizeable population.

Did U understand what I said? I told Sindh Rajputs converted to Islam and the sizeable population of sindh refers to the fact

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom