What's new

Mughal influence in India and Indian history

That is what I am saying. The medieval era was brutal when it came to warfare.

Go and ask a Sikh nihang what he thinks about the rajputs who killed the sons of Guru Gobind Singh. Or ask a Maratha what they feel about the rajputs who fought them under mughal orders.

Rajputs are the clans given the honour by Hindus because they were defending India, Once that cause is lost ,converted and joined the invaders they are no longer Rajputs.

How come a warrior who got converted, joined the invaders and started their campaigns against their own people in the name of invaders be honoured ?

They loose the title if they do any of the above !

Last edited:
LOL at your pathetic attempts.

Don't LOL like an illiterate, refute with facts that the Sikhs were not betrayed by rajputs or persecuted in their early days. If not for Sikhs there would be no Hindu rajputs today.

Do you want Jahangir himself to come down and tell you

History says amar singh bowed down before Akbar.

Amar Singh, fought many wars with Jahangir during his lifetime. He submitted Mewar to Akbar.

Amar Singh I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But then you are a troll who thinks fatehpur sikri has got nothing to do with Akbar's victory over rajputs.

Who gives a $hit ?

The pakistani rajputs were Hindu converts. That's why the truth embarrasses you.

There was a truce between the Raja Ram Singh and the Ahom king Chakradhwaj Singha

The truce happened after the rajputs lost yet another war, as usual.

Why did Ram Singh let Shivaji and his son escape ? Why did he free Guru Teg Bahadur ? :P We can all see who is spinning fake history

Oh, now he let shivaji and his son escape? ROFLOL!!!

You losers are pathetic. Don't have anything you can feel proud about so you resort to lies and fake history. Also where are the links for your tall claims? Either you post links or you stop posting here.

Rajputs are the clans given the honour by Hindus because they were defending India

That is not rajput but Kshatriya. One is an ethnic-liguistic-cultural community the other is a religious caste.

Long before war of 27 years started , Raje Mirza (assuming you are reffering to Mirza Raja Jaisingh) was dead.

I think we may be talking about different people.

The Deccan Wars between the Mughal Empire and the southern sultanates had been complicated by the rise of the Maratha national hero Shivaji. In 1659 Shivaji killed Afzal Khan, a notable general of Bijapur. In 1663 he wounded and chased away moghul general, Shaista Khan who was Aurangzeb's maternal uncle. The next year he sacked the rich port city of Surat in Gujarat. Mirza Raja Jai Singh, who had begun his own military career in the Deccan, was appointed to lead a 44,000 strong army against Shivaji.

After ravaging the Maratha king Shivaji's region and capturing the fort of Purandar, he forced Shivaji to sign the Treaty of Purandar. Jai Singh convinced Shivaji to come to terms and join him in an invasion of Bijapur which would be beneficial for both sides. For this triumph Jai Singh, already the highest ranking general, received rich gifts in gold and silver——both his sons, Ram Singh and Kirat Singh, were raised in rank. The latter was serving under his father while the former was acting as his agent at the Mughal court.

Jai Singh I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By fighting against Hindu Marathas the rajputs were defending Hindu religion. :rofl:

Don't LOL like an illiterate, refute with facts that the Sikhs were not betrayed by rajputs or persecuted in their early days. If not for Sikhs there would be no Hindu rajputs today.

LOL. Its for you to prove they were betrayed :lol: First do that, THEN I will demolish your construct.

History says amar singh bowed down before Akbar.

Amar Singh, fought many wars with Jahangir during his lifetime. He submitted Mewar to Akbar.

Amar Singh I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But then you are a troll who thinks fatehpur sikri has got nothing to do with Akbar's victory over rajputs.

Amar Singh fought with Akbar, Jahangir and Sah Jahan :lol: ....... that is how friendly Rajput were to Mughals :P

Always trying to kill them.

The pakistani rajputs were Hindu converts. That's why the truth embarrasses you.

ALL Mulims (within Indian sub-continent) are Hindu converts you fool :lol: ......... All of them forcible conversions. You should be the one embarrassed by the truth, not me :P ......... that is IF you had any shame.

The truce happened after the rajputs lost yet another war, as usual.

That is war. You lose some, you win some. Mughals have been wiped out, Rajputs still exist. So who finally won ?

It was the Mughal who lost with the Ahoms.

You losers are pathetic. Don't have anything you can feel proud about so you resort to lies and fake history. Also where are the links for your tall claims? Either you post links or you stop posting here.

Read and Weep :lol:

Chatrapati Shivaji and His Great Escape - Learning and Creativity

Aurangzeb also suspected Ram Singh of his complicity and demoted his position in the royal court. :devil: Aurangzeb never got over Shivaji’s escape.

Raja Ram Singh - SikhiWiki, free Sikh encyclopedia.

Kanvar Ram Singh was able to keep him from Aurangzeb's dugeons by signing a bond for the Maratha hero while he held him captive at his camp at Agra.

It was suspected that Ram Singh had allowed Shivaji's escape to honor the oath taken by his father, Jai Singh. Ram Singh's rank was reduced by 1000 soldiers, his jagirs were taken away, and he was banished from the Mughal court.

That is not rajput but Kshatriya. One is an ethnic-liguistic-cultural community the other is a religious caste.

Rajput is Rajput.

Last edited:
I think we may be talking about different people.

The Deccan Wars between the Mughal Empire and the southern sultanates had been complicated by the rise of the Maratha national hero Shivaji. In 1659 Shivaji killed Afzal Khan, a notable general of Bijapur. In 1663 he wounded and chased away moghul general, Shaista Khan who was Aurangzeb's maternal uncle. The next year he sacked the rich port city of Surat in Gujarat. Mirza Raja Jai Singh, who had begun his own military career in the Deccan, was appointed to lead a 44,000 strong army against Shivaji.

After ravaging the Maratha king Shivaji's region and capturing the fort of Purandar, he forced Shivaji to sign the Treaty of Purandar. Jai Singh convinced Shivaji to come to terms and join him in an invasion of Bijapur which would be beneficial for both sides. For this triumph Jai Singh, already the highest ranking general, received rich gifts in gold and silver——both his sons, Ram Singh and Kirat Singh, were raised in rank. The latter was serving under his father while the former was acting as his agent at the Mughal court.

Jai Singh I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By fighting against Hindu Marathas the rajputs were defending Hindu religion. :rofl:

What happened next ? :lol:

Jai Singh and his son Ram Singh helped Shivaji and his Son escape for which they were punished and demoted :P

Actually, there many version of escaping saga of Shivaji.this is one of it. But, one thing is sure that Rama Singh are binded by oath. The story is that Rama Singh father Mirza Raje taken oath of "protection of life" of both Shivaji and Sambhaji which also binds to him as son of Mirza Raje. Then such situation arises that Rama Singh has to give "written guarantee" to Aurangzeb about Shivaji and at same time Rama Singh find out Aurangzeb malicious planning to kill Shivaji. Thus, to give protection to Shivaji Rama Singh with his men guard the most closest protection layer. Inshort, Mirza Raje give word to Shivaji, Rama Singh give word to Auranzeb, Shivaji is in dialema as rama Singh give gaurantee of himself and finally Aurangzeb in critical situation where he niether can kill Shivaji as it will bring wrath of Rajput nor he see Shivaji live in his own backyard.
Politics is Bitch.

Actually, there many version of escaping saga of Shivaji.this is one of it. But, one thing is sure that Rama Singh are binded by oath. The story is that Rama Singh father Mirza Raje taken oath of "protection of life" of both Shivaji and Sambhaji which also binds to him as son of Mirza Raje. Then such situation arises that Rama Singh has to give "written guarantee" to Aurangzeb about Shivaji and at same time Rama Singh find out Aurangzeb malicious planning to kill Shivaji. Thus, to give protection to Shivaji Rama Singh with his men guard the most closest protection layer. Inshort, Mirza Raje give word to Shivaji, Rama Singh give word to Auranzeb, Shivaji is in dialema as rama Singh give gaurantee of himself and finally Aurangzeb in critical situation where he niether can kill Shivaji as it will bring wrath of Rajput nor he see Shivaji live in his own backyard.
Politics is Bitch.

Look at it,

Ram Singh ensured Shivaji and His Son escaped then ensured the rise of the Maratha Empire.

Ram Singh also saved the life of Sikh Guru Teg Bahadur and ensured the rise of Sikh Kingdom.

Ram Singh also ensured Ahom King lived and prospered.

Rajputs in Mughal courts ensured Hindu interests were protected and defend them and ensured Mughal extinction.

Politics IS a Bitch :P .......... and Rajputs played it well.

LOL. Its for you to prove they were betrayed :lol: Fist do that, THEN I will demolish your construct.

Battle of Chamkaur. Sikhs vs rajput slaves of the Mughals.

Always trying to kill them.

Yea, he tried to kill them by surrendering to the Mughals. Only the cowardly rajputs can be so intelligent.

ALL Mulims (within Indian sub-continent) are Hindu converts you fool :lol: ......... All of them forcible conversions. You should be the one embarrassed by the truth, not me :P ......... that is IF you had any shame.

How does that change the fact that rajputs were the first Hindus to convert and bow down to foreigners? Is that a spine or rubber band?

That is war. You lose some, you win some. Mughals hae been wiped out, Rajputs still exist. So who finally won ?

It was the Mughal who lost with the Ahoms.

Except the rajputs always lose. The mughals lost to Marathas and Sikhs and finally to the british. The rajputs would have been serving the Mughals till 1947 if not for the British. The rajputs survived because they were considered too useless to be killed. People kill the soldier, not the horse the soldier was riding.

Man Singh a rajput was the mughal commander against the Ahoms.

Rajput is Rajput.

rajput is another name for cowardice.

Listen here, obviously you must be a rajput raised in the fake non-existent bravery of the cowardly rajputs. Like I said I have no interest in your shameless lies. It is well known how the rajputs served their Mughal masters.

So either talk about this topic of Mughals or keep away from this topic.

Look at it,

Ram Singh ensured Shivaji and His Son escaped then ensured the rise of the Maratha Empire.

Ram Singh also saved the life of Sikh Guru Teg Bahadur and ensured the rise of Sikh Kingdom.

Ram Singh also ensured Ahom King lived and prospered.

Rajputs in Mughal courts ensured Hindu interests were protected and defend them and ensured Mughal extinction.

Politics IS a Bitch :P .......... and Rajputs played it well.
Agreed except Rajput cant play politics well. If they have any IOTA knowledge of politics this situation never arise. For them there pride is everything. as @AUSTERLITZ told Rajput are best fighter but worst warrior. They are best fighter with worst strategies.

Listen here, obviously you must be a rajput raised in the fake non-existent bravery of the cowardly rajputs. Like I said I have no interest in your shameless lies. It is well known how the rajputs served their Mughal masters.

Call them Rajasthanis. Dogras and Himachal based hindu rajputs had no role in sucking Mughal balls. It's not their fault that these Rajasthani bhaiyyas adopted the generic title; "rajput" and then offered their womenfolk for "politics".

Actually, don't even call them "Rajasthani" for Rajasthani Jats of Bharatpur put up a stout resistance against Mughals, Afghans and later EIC. Call them what they are; pimp-poot.

Agreed except Rajput cant play politics well

Agreed?

The Maratha empire flourished after the death of Shivaji and Sambhaji under the Peshwas. The Peshwas did not bow down in front of the Mughals or expect/beg for any help from the rajputs. The Marathas created their own empire by their own hard work, blood, sweat and tears. It was the Marathas who made the sacrifice.

The Sikhs became a power under Ranjit Singh and again this had nothing to do with any Rajput. The Sikhs became militarised under the Sikh Guru Hargobind Singh and this in turn would later give rise to the near invincible Sikh empire under Ranjit Singh; again the rajputs had no contribution here.

The Ahoms defeated the rajput-mughal axis on their own might. The rajputs did not help the Ahoms or fight for their behalf. It was the Ahom general Lachit Barphukan who fought and defeated the Mughal-rajput combined army. The Ahom kingdom has got nothing to do with the rajputs.

The rajputs could not save their own kingdoms from mughal occupation. How will they help others?

Battle of Chamkaur. Sikhs vs rajput slaves of the Mughals.

Chamkaru was between Guru Gobind Singh and Wazir Khan :coffee:

Prove Rajputs were involved.

Yea, he tried to kill them by surrendering to the Mughals. Only the cowardly rajputs can be so intelligent.

How many times will you make such inane statements and bore us ? ...... yawn.

How does that change the fact that rajputs were the first Hindus to convert and bow down to foreigners? Is that a spine or rubber band?

How can they be the first when Punjab, sindh etc converted before them ? :lol:

Except the rajputs always lose. The mughals lost to Marathas and Sikhs and finally to the british. The rajputs would have been serving the Mughals till 1947 if not for the British. The rajputs survived because they were considered too useless to be killed. People kill the soldier, not the horse the soldier was riding.

Man Singh a rajput was the mughal commander against the Ahoms.

That was Ram Singh against Ahoms you moron. Not Man singh. :lol:

Many kings lost to Mughals, not only Rajputs. That is how they built an empire. what is your point ? :cheesy: ......... shouting abuses only shows you have lost the arguemnt :lol:

LOL. Let me guess....1 muslim equal to 10 Hindus ? :lol:

In just this last sentences, you said "Rajput" 3 time and "mughals" only 2 times :lol:

Take you own advice Retard :lol: ............... no one gives a $hit about mughls. Not even you :P

Agreed except Rajput cant play politics well. If they have any IOTA knowledge of politics this situation never arise. For them there pride is everything. as @AUSTERLITZ told Rajput are best fighter but worst warrior. They are best fighter with worst strategies.

Whatever ....I really don't care or give a $hit. Find somebody else to argue your pet peeve.

Chamkaru was between Guru Gobind Singh and Wazir Khan :coffee:

Prove Rajputs were involved.

How can they be the first when Punjab, sindh etc converted before them ? :lol:

That was Ram Singh against Ahoms you moron. Not Man singh. :lol:

Many kings lost to Mughals, not only Rajputs. That is how they built an empire. what is your point ? :cheesy: ......... shouting abuses only shows you have lost the arguemnt :lol:

LOL. Let me guess....1 muslim equal to 10 Hindus ? :lol:

In just this last sentences, you said "Rajput" 3 time and "mughals" only 2 times :lol:

Take you own advice Retard :lol: ............... no one gives a $hit about mughls. Not even you :P

Another long list of excuses by a rajput to hide his ancestral cowardice.

A loser like you is not worth my time. Go and keep living in your make manufactured history which nobody else believes.

Did the cowardly rajputs surrender or not? Did they serve the mughals or not?

Now why am I even arguing with you? In medieval history the rajput cowards fought against the Ahoms, Marathas, Sikhs and every other Hindu kingdom under Mughal orders. This is the true history of the rajputs.

Jai Singh and his son Ram Singh helped Shivaji and his Son escape for which they were punished and demoted

Yea, cowards were like dhobi ka kutta. Na ghar ka na ghat ka.

They eat the salt of mughals and fight against Hindu marathas and later they lick the boots of Hindu Marathas and backstab their mughal masters who feed and house them. Absolutely disgusting conduct.

Another long list of excuses by a rajput to hide his ancestral cowardice.

A loser like you is not worth my time. Go and keep living in your make manufactured history which nobody else believes.

:lol: ........... I have already said I am not a Rajput :lol: ............ how stupid are you ? :lol:

You are the one running away like a coward :rofl: ..... are you a muslim rajput ? :P

Did the cowardly rajputs surrender or not? Did they serve the mughals or not?

Now why am I even arguing with you? In medieval history the rajput cowards fought against the Ahoms, Marathas, Sikhs and every other Hindu kingdom under Mughal orders. This is the true history of the rajputs.

Not True. Rajput survived, Mughals did not :P

Cowardly Mughals surrendered plenty of time too :lol: .......... are you saying they never lost a battle or a war ? :lol:

Mughals were the slaves of the Hindu marathas :lol: .... chew on that true story of Mughals.

Yea, cowards were like dhobi ka kutta. Na ghar ka na ghat ka.

They eat the salt of mughals and fight against Hindu marathas and later they lick the boots of Hindu Marathas and backstab their mughal masters who feed and house them. Absolutely disgusting conduct.

You are obsessed with Rajputs, did a Rajput rape you ? :lol:

You Butt hurt is unbelievable :rofl: ............ get help for your Rajput phobia. :taz:

:lol: ........... I have already said I am not a Rajput :lol: ............ how stupid are you ? :lol:

You are the one running away like a coward :rofl: ..... are you a muslim rajput ? :P

Did I ask if you are rajput? Who cares whether you are a rajput or a shudra.

And rajputs like you think internet is a battleground. Too bad there was no internet in 16th century or the Mughals would have been irritated to death with your lies and trolling.

Not True. Rajput survived, Mughals did not

Yea, the rajputs survived by selling themselves to the highest bidder.

First the turks, then afghans, then mughals and then the British. If the mughals had managed to learn anything from their pet they too would have survived. But like I said, people kill the soldier not the horse the soldier was riding.

Cowardly Mughals surrendered plenty of time too :lol: .......... are you saying they never lost a battle or a war ?

Mughals lost to Ahoms, Marathas and Sikhs. They never lost to the rajputs though. Why is that?

Mughals were the slaves of the Hindu marathas :lol: .... chew on that true story of Mughals.

I almost forgot, after being slaves of turks, afghans, mughals the rajputs were briefly under the rule of Marathas and Sikhs as well.

Is there any community in India that did not rule or dominate the rajputs?

You are obsessed with Rajputs, did a Rajput rape you ?

No, but the mughals raped plenty of rajputs. Maybe that's why you are so upset.

You Butt hurt is unbelievable :rofl: ............ get help for your Rajput phobia

Your mughal phobia is evident. And I can understand why, entire mughal harems were filled with your sad story.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom