What's new

Mubashir Lucman a " Cheat Inside "

Guvera

Reaction score
I have been constantly wwatching a soo called famous anchor mubashir lucman throwing shitt at every political leader and workers, okay fine i have no issue if someone is pointing fingers on corruption, fake degree's and other stuff but only those anchors should be allowed to do so who himself are clean and have done no wrong doings in the past. I believe many of you wudn't know this story. Before starting his career as a news anchor, back in 2006 he made a lollywood movie with the name "Pehla pehla pyar" got the entire post production done
from Technicolor lab in bangkok, got the movie prints, released the movie and guess what he never paid the post production bills, as a result the bangkok's famous color lab banned all pakistani productions and now pakistani filmmakers get thier postproduction work done in india on double price. Famous actor director javed sheikh once said for mubashir lucman on tv that "i dont even like to sit with such a cheat". Please check the provided links below and spread the word, lets show the real face of Mr clean "mubashir lucman" sahib.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Pakistani filmmakers move from Bangkok to Bollywood - Bollywood News

Pakistani filmmakers move from Bangkok to Bollywood - news.smashits.com

I have been constantly wwatching a soo called famous anchor mubashir lucman throwing shitt at every political leader and workers, okay fine i have no issue if someone is pointing fingers on corruption, fake degree's and other stuff but only those anchors should be allowed to do so who himself are clean and have done no wrong doings in the past. I believe many of you wudn't know this story. Before starting his career as a news anchor, back in 2006 he made a lollywood movie with the name "Pehla pehla pyar" got the entire post production done
from Technicolor lab in bangkok, got the movie prints, released the movie and guess what he never paid the post production bills, as a result the bangkok's famous color lab banned all pakistani productions and now pakistani filmmakers get thier postproduction work done in india on double price. Famous actor director javed sheikh once said for mubashir lucman on tv that "i dont even like to sit with such a cheat". Please check the provided links below and spread the word, lets show the real face of Mr clean "mubashir lucman" sahib.

there should be some basic media ethic applied, this guy is busted long time ago, still this controversial guy is running the political programs

you want to find a clean man in Pakistan, i wish you 180 million good lucks.
In Pakistani only things bad are the ones others did, I always had a good reason for doing bad things

I think SC or ECP should look into his case as well.

I am sure he can be nabbed in at least one the following:

Fake Degree
Non Tax Payer
Loan Defaulter

This fellow is yet another clueless anchor & pseudo-journalist! He picks apart the policies of Khadim-e-alla in one show and in next show fawns to the members of PMLN! I don't watch his shows for he tries to be more a judge and less an anchor.

This fellow is yet another clueless anchor & pseudo-journalist! He picks apart the policies of Khadim-e-alla in one show and in next show fawns to the members of PMLN! I don't watch his shows for he tries to be more a judge and less an anchor.

He, along with Dr. Shahid Masood are self-proclaimed "opinion-makers". Not anchors.

Al-though Luck-Money man is lafafa party but some of his programs were really good

you want to find a clean man in Pakistan, i wish you 180 million good lucks.
In Pakistani only things bad are the ones others did, I always had a good reason for doing bad things

You missed the point, what i meant is that only those people shud point finger at others who himself is not corrupt.

Back
Top Bottom