What's new

Muammar Gaddafi gave $1 Billion for Pakistan's Nuclear Program: Haroon Rasheed

Did not happen.. there was a huge war in 1973..Usrael threatened nuclear war.. and there were no requests to Pakistan.. that was the ultimate time to ask.. but did not happen..

Pakistan didn't have nukes back then lol.

He is long dead and we (as a state) have no stake in Libya but still i would want to say

THANK YOU LIBYA,
THANK YOU MUAMMAR GADDAFI

Old news and the amount was $500 million, not a billion.

do you wnt his current adress?

Nope I know it. We all will visit that address one day. Can we escape that reality?

The point is he made Libya one of the most successful nation in Africa and France destroyed it into Stone age.

We know that it were the ISI agents that had went there and were coming back with briefcases full of cash

Nope I know it. We all will visit that address one day. Can we escape that reality?

The point is he made Libya one of the most successful nation in Africa and France destroyed it into Stone age.

well Over € 11 billion vanished from the frozen accounts in 2011 from the Belgian bank Euroclear. the accounts were from kaddafi..

that was just a small portion which was stolen--

war is buisness --------billions n billions,

which every country have war--- everyone wins , expect the people--

Pakistan didn't have nukes back then lol.
The nuclear program was started in 1972.. but that is not the point.. All Arabs and Muslims who have helped did it before Pakistan had nuclear weapons.. actually the first tests took place 26 years later in 1998.. no one could guarantee that he'll be still there after all this time to benefit from the Pakistani program.. so it was mainly done for Pakistan to help it get a deterrent against India's nuclear weapons..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom