What's new

Muammar Gaddafi gave $1 Billion for Pakistan's Nuclear Program: Haroon Rasheed

A man with pair of iron balls... He stopped calling him self Arabic after the murder of shah faisal & zulfiqar ali bhuto...

A man with pair of iron balls... He stopped calling him self Arabic after the murder of shah faisal & zulfiqar ali bhuto...
Your post makes no sense at all..Just showing that the word Arabic makes you a bit mad..because there is no link to what you say and him being an Arab leader..You are implying that Arabs killed Shah Faisal and Zulfiqar Ali Bhuto.. that is dumb and false..

Israel is exempt:"Content that attacks people based on their actual or perceived race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or disease is not allowed." Facebook"
yea lol i need to change this signature now,
few years back Facebook refused to delete blasphemous content posted by Goraya and his team and some Pakistanis here on PDF claimed they have the right to do whatever they wish because of "freedom of speech" law. So i just copy and pasted this from facebook's "Community Standards" page to show them that it was against their policy but they still refused to take any action because Islam was being targeted.

Now, that is called loyalty to the Ummah. Regardless of the wrong he did towards his people.
No Ummah thing here.

Every muslim nation knew, Pakistan and its military had the guts to produce and field a nuclear weapon. No other muslim nation had such guts. Iraq tried and failed. Other Muslim countries are coming up now.

Your post makes no sense at all..Just showing that the word Arabic makes you a bit mad..because there is no link to what you say and him being an Arab leader..You are implying that Arabs killed Shah Faisal and Zulfiqar Ali Bhuto.. that is dumb and false..
You are taking this wrong... Actually bhutto ,qazafai & shah faisal were fighting for a cause... They stood in front of USA, after their departure rest becomes their puppets.. This is why qazafi hates all

All Arab countries or should I say all Muslim countries who could.. did help in a way or another..

Because they could get something out of it. They wanted Pakistan to see this as an IOU, so they could fall back on the country for assistance if need be.

old news, I've known about this since the '80s. -_-

He only did that because he wanted a piece of the pie lol.
No I think even though Gaddafi was a dictator, his faults should not overshadow his strengths. He was one if very few to genuinely speak up for Palestinian too. He was the only one who stood up to Saudi bad decisions, he once berated Saudi King in public Arab League meeting.

Libyan people had the best lifestyle in Africa for years, their house & utility bills were paid for and he sent many students in to Europe for engineering, medical studies - now the number of Libyan student abroad has declined to nothing. The place is ungovernable

Because they could get something out of it. They wanted Pakistan to see this as an IOU, so they could fall back on the country for assistance if need be.
That is a bit farfetched.. Kaddafi had a population of 2 million, no nuclear reactors nor any nuclear infrastructure.. he did it purely to help Pakistan as a good Muslim, helping another Muslim country protect itself..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom