What's new

Muammar Gaddafi gave $1 Billion for Pakistan's Nuclear Program: Haroon Rasheed

My nephew was working with a UK company in Tripoli on their land registry project when suddenly his entire team was inexplicably pulled out of Libya and soon after there was a US attack on Libya. The UK knew about the impending attack but kept quite.

Last edited:
No Ummah thing here.

Every muslim nation knew, Pakistan and its military had the guts to produce and field a nuclear weapon. No other muslim nation had such guts. Iraq tried and failed. Other Muslim countries are coming up now.
Iraq was prevented from becoming a nuclear power by force because of its proximity to Israel and being perceived as the greatest threat to Israel in the Middle East until the chapter of Saddam regime was permanently closed.

Pakistan got away with this - all thanks to Allah Almighty.

Now, that is called loyalty to the Ummah. Regardless of the wrong he did towards his people.
He did no wrong to his people, under his rule he maintain peace in country and have highest per capita income in Afirica.

He did no wrong to his people, under his rule he maintain peace in country and have highest per capita income in Afirica.
I guess the western media pulled the wool over our eyes again. We were told he was a tyrant and dictator.

I guess the western media pulled the wool over our eyes again. We were told he was a tyrant and dictator.
He was not but he became especially last years of his life / rule.

They engineered a rebellion against him and then played both sides until the very end. What happened in Libya is no different to PTM today. They are paid touts being used to bring civil war.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom