What's new

MRCA Competition-threat to PAF?

a well known fighter pilot told me that in modern dogfights its a considerable fact that your plane is Zero G capable or not

sorry i cant mention his name here cuz he is in a responsible position nowdays

what is this nonsense

Zeeshan --

On January 20th, our journey to bring change will officially begin.

We're organizing the most open and accessible inauguration in our nation's history. And we're doing it without contributions from Washington lobbyists or big corporations.

Just like we did on the campaign, we're relying entirely on supporters like you -- ordinary people giving whatever they can afford to make this an event for all Americans.

I know we've asked a lot of you. But changing the way business is done in Washington will take a commitment from all of us. Right now, you can help give this administration a strong start.

And if you make a donation of any amount before midnight tonight, you could be selected to come to Washington, D.C., and be part of the welcome ceremony, the swearing in, the Inaugural Parade, and the Inaugural Community Ball.

Make a donation of $5 or more and be part of the historic moment you made possible.

We have a long road ahead of us, and we're going to face some major challenges as soon as we start. But I know I can count on you every step of the way.

Thank you for everything you've done and happy New Year,

Barack

Back to the TOPIC boys...

SU30 MKI was a big head ache to PAF from 2005 onwards- Pakistans answer was AWACS F16/52 & J10

now MRCA will be a head ache - i think PAF will go with J10 MORE please

Finally PAK FA will be indo russian 5 gen MRCA - that will be a VERY BIG HEAD ACHE for PAF

mrca will be a striaght fight between F16IN & F18 EF

a well known fighter pilot told me that in modern dogfights its a considerable fact that your plane is Zero G capable or not

Zero G capablity?? Well every fighter aircraft is capable of achieving this…I am not really sure what’s your point?

Everything that is stationery or moving with steady speed is under + 1 G i.e. its usual weight and under the normal force of gravity….Any + or – acceleration in any of the 3 planes (horizontal, vertical, lateral) will produce a G force depending upon its magnitude…

In a fighter plane, how much Gs it can generate or sustain is a very critical factor or sometimes may be a difference between life and a death….Its G limits are based on its structural integrity, role, choice of weapons and to some extent the pilot comfort…E.g. an F-6 had G limits of + 4.5, - 2.0 with drop tanks feeding and + 7, - 3.0 with drops dry…It is actually one of the reason that why pilots jettison their fuel tanks etc before engaging in an actual combat , so as not only to reduce weight penalties but also to stretch their G limit envelop…The more Gs they can generate, translates into better manoeuvrability and hence better chances of own survival or shooting the bad guy…

Zero G profile is generally used if one wishes to accelerate quickly to chase someone or get away from the fight or for whatever reason. In a level flight if you move your control column forward just short of going into negative Gs, the aircraft gives you the optimum acceleration with least discomfort….Zero G acceleration is also termed a Unloading the aircraft and every fighter is capable of doing this….:enjoy:

Every aircraft has always higher + G limit than the – G limit because sustained negative Gs are bad for heath for both pilot and the aircraft…Ever felt that nauseous sick feeling in a roller coaster when it suddenly drops down and everything inside you tries to come out….Now try imitating the same at 1000 miles per hour and 30,000 feet….Its a yucky feeling...

Last edited:
Back to the TOPIC boys...

SU30 MKI was a big head ache to PAF from 2005 onwards- Pakistans answer was AWACS F16/52 & J10

either get things straight or shut up. PAF j-10 is aint basic version like PLAAF one. it might incoperate Mig-35 radar and Su-33 engine along with western avionics

now MRCA will be a head ache - i think PAF will go with J10 MORE please

what that please more for?
as for 124 MRCA threat. i am sure PAF might have other plans which we dont know.

Finally PAK FA will be indo russian 5 gen MRCA - that will be a VERY BIG HEAD ACHE for PAF

J-xx all the way!

PAFS wish list for

Russian radars of MIg35 & SU33 are great on paper....

but you don,t have the dollars $$$$ and the russians won,t be generous and give you loans like china is giving you for your JF17 purchase.

As for JXX to PAF lets see whether you get J10 inducted first.

PAF FA is a INDO RUSSIAN 5th generation project into which india is investing $12 billion dollars.

MRCA is costing india $11 billion thats why the USA is allover india.

DOES PAF have any serious $$$ to acquire Top NOTCH CHINEASE planes or western tech

either get things straight or shut up. PAF j-10 is aint basic version like PLAAF one. it might incoperate Mig-35 radar and Su-33 engine along with western avionics

what that please more for?
as for 124 MRCA threat. i am sure PAF might have other plans which we dont know.

J-xx all the way!

sir would you mind telling us which mig-35 radar is being incorporated into the j10, and also which western avionics.

which other plane does paf have in serious consideration and how many i would like to know <not the chinese planes please i know about these>

jxx is far away from reality just a chinese friend in this very forum yesterday confirmed this.

thanx

tHANK YOU mOSCOW

fOR PUTTING SOME GROUND REALITY INTO THE TOPIC.

some kids in here seem to think Pakistan has a bigger military budget than China or India..

with the wonderful long wish lists of super fighters

tHANK YOU mOSCOW

fOR PUTTING SOME GROUND REALITY INTO THE TOPIC.

some kids in here seem to think Pakistan has a bigger military budget than China or India..

with the wonderful long wish lists of super fighters

No "el nino", people here are simply wondering what choices the PAF has and what we may be able to buy and whatnot which meets our defensive requirements.
Nobody thinks that Pakistan has a bigger military budget then China or India, if this is a way for you to express your satisfaction and joy over the fact that your country has a bigger military budget then Pakistan, then good for you, but I don't see ANYONE in this thread saying Pakistan can buy anything she wants without paying attention to her income / expenses.
A wish list is indeed nice, but nobody knows what exactly the PAFs wishlist is for the near future, if you do know, then please go ahead and inform us about it.

sir would you mind telling us which mig-35 radar is being incorporated into the j10, and also which western avionics.

which other plane does paf have in serious consideration and how many i would like to know <not the chinese planes please i know about these>

jxx is far away from reality just a chinese friend in this very forum yesterday confirmed this.

thanx

I believe currently its just the F-16 blk 52 and the FC-20 (PAF version of J-10).

As of Jxx being far from reality, so is PAK-FA. Its a long way before it gets inducted into either military.

But other people have raised valid points. do we have the $$ to buy these jxx in significant numbers assuming china is willing to sell them to us (also a question mark here).

My personal opinion is that PAF is acquiring these planes to have 'some' decent materials to fight with like in case of limited war as in indian surgical strikes or kargil type situation. In a full blown war, we will depend on our missiles and not PAF so I really do not see PAF trying to match India for a war scenario atleast not till (miraculously) our economy gets going real good.

my $0.02

What is definately happening.

India has 100 SU30 MKI & 50 MIRAGE 2000 WITH ANOTHER 70+ MIG29M/K

V 44 F16 block 15 for PAF

India will induct another 130 su30 mki by 2014

v PAF will induct 18 F16 blk52

India has started a global tender for 126 mmrca with F18 F16 typhoon/rafael for delivery to start 2011 til 2020

V PAF who wants to acquire 36 j10 from china....

India will induct 20 + 8 LPS tejas lca mark 1 by 2012....

V Pakistan will induct 8 + 42 mark JF17 BY 2012...

india will induct 3 Phalcon Awacs frm Israel starting next month

V PAF will induct sweden Awacs by 2010 x 6

Russia and india jointly financing a $20 billion PAK FA 5generation fighter programme agreement signed Dec 2008... induction expected for IAF 2020...

v

PAF herd of a top secret CHINEASE JXX 5 gen fighter in very early design stages entery expected after 2020.. but PAF is not involved but wud like a batch to counter PAK FA #

""" THAT MY FRIENDS IS THE REAL GROUND REALITY """""

Back
Top Bottom