What's new

MRCA Competition-threat to PAF?

And about LCA we dont speak loud regarding our LCA we know its status. and we know we are not good in aviation sector, but ateast we have good sellers and sellers jumping all around the world for the biggest arms deal ever that is IAF MRCA...

Dont go over the moon buddy the result joint venture between China and Pakistan is a peice of crap, on one hand China is joint venturing with you on other hand its hand its purchasing more and more sukhois from russia, If your jointly devoloped JF17 and J10 is so great why cant china rely solely on them. the fact is JF 17 is just a crap which is cheap so PAF is going for it:azn:

Heeeyyyyyyyy :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: another genius, welcome aboard :cheers:

And about LCA we dont speak loud regarding our LCA we know its status. and we know we are not good in aviation sector, but ateast we have good sellers and sellers jumping all around the world for the biggest arms deal ever that is IAF MRCA...

Dear, sir!:smitten:
i think by the "SLUMP SUPER LCA ", you shouldnt be talking, LOUD!
sellers, know that minsters in "SLUMP SUPER INDIA", can do anything for the money?;):azn::woot:
even they can make money fron the DEAD SOLIDERS, cofins!:chilli:
so, they are just sucking out the money in the forms, of MRCA?:chilli:
NICE REPLY ,venom is comming out, its too NATURAL, isnt it!:lol:

Last edited:
sellers, know that minsters in "SLUMP SUPER INDIA", can do anything for the money?;):azn::woot:
even they can make money fron the DEAD SOLIDERS, cofins!:chilli:
so, they are just taking out the money in the forms, of MRCA?:chilli:
NICE REPLY ,venom is comming out, its too NATURAL, isnt it!:lol:

Very much impressed by your thoughts.... looks like bollywood drums are beating heavily in Pakistan....

And its China who is making money from dead soldiers coffins, China will never give your ll access to the latest tech... it will dumb crap into you for whatever money they get, jus to keep an ally who is enemy of India

With MRCA deal we wont get the fighters alone but the technology to devolope those fighters would come along toooo.....

So, I am guessing Pakistan does not have slumps; I am guessing no poor people. Otherwise, what do you mean by this?

Why do you feel so much happy when you call some one bad names. We are relatively well off and have a good lifestyle. But calling millions who cant afford good facilities by names only brings you down the standard of roadside hustler.

So, I am guessing Pakistan does not have slumps; I am guessing no poor people. Otherwise, what do you mean by this?

Why do you feel so much happy when you call some one bad names. We are relatively well off and have a good lifestyle. But calling millions who cant afford good facilities by names only brings you down the standard of roadside hustler.

ohh, nice!
now i am a HUSTLER! thanks for giving me the, name HUSTLER!
its not me, who gave the name "SLUM DOG MILLIONRE" plz contact , the producer of , the movie!:taz:
well PAKISTAN is certnly not in the 10 figrsM i mean TOP 10s, lists!
come back to topic, plz will you!:smokin:

Very much impressed by your thoughts.... looks like bollywood drums are beating heavily in Pakistan....

And its China who is making money from dead soldiers coffins, China will never give your ll access to the latest tech... it will dumb crap into you for whatever money they get, jus to keep an ally who is enemy of India

With MRCA deal we wont get the fighters alone but the technology to devolope those fighters would come along toooo.....

ys, you will get the technology, but after 100 years or so!
come on, plz stop! down grading CHINA, wake up plz !
i can guss ,wht could happen , if china put a MRCA competion with 10 times of more money!:cheers:

ys, you will get the technology, but after 100 years or so!
come on, plz stop! down grading CHINA, wake up plz !
i can guss ,wht could happen , if china put a MRCA competion with 10 times of more money!:cheers:

That would be more of a blow to PAF then to India... your joint ventures would go to dustbin if china goes to venture out...

I am not downgrading China. China is highly developed, I am telling you China will never give access to high grade technology to pakistan... she will keep you happy with small toys and will play with big toys herself....

China is just using pakistan... Your JF17 and J10 is just a crap, and that's the reality, its just to intimidate India, which it is failing to ....

Why does not China use JF 17 extensively?? you would say it is designed for PAF, yes it is designed for PAF, a cheap machine to fool PAF... i assume if you ask PAF pilots they would tell you the truth of JF 17, they would say Mirages and F16 are much better then the JF17

That would be more of a blow to PAF then to India... your joint ventures would go to dustbin if china goes to venture out...

I am not downgrading China. China is highly developed, I am telling you China will never give access to high grade technology to pakistan... she will keep you happy with small toys and will play with big toys herself....

China is just using pakistan... Your JF17 and J10 is just a crap, and that's the reality, its just to intimidate India, which it is failing to ....

Why does not China use JF 17 extensively?? you would say it is designed for PAF, yes it is designed for PAF, a cheap machine to fool PAF... i assume if you ask PAF pilots they would tell you the truth of JF 17, they would say Mirages and F16 are much better then the JF17

again, why you are pointing "THUNDFERs" i , guss that has been the very reason why, india put that MRCA , thing that deep down inside , thier outdated brains ,all of the past retired AMs of IAF , had the FEELINGS , INDIA can never be able to have,its holy CRAP LCA, & it will never ever can even come, near to thunders, so they simply , went for the MRCA?:azn::wave:
WELL, N-BOMB isnt a toy?:rofl:
BABAR, HATAF 2,3, ! SHAHEENS this stuff , still not just cheep machines?:victory:
i guss, if ever CHINA put up, a mrca RACE, pakistan would be the direct bnficry!

Last edited:
again, why you are pointing "THUNDFERs" i , guss that has been the very reason why, india put that MRCA , thing that deep down inside , thier outdated brains ,all of the past retired AMs of IAF , had the FEELINGS , INDIA can never be able to have,its holy CRAP LCA, & it will never ever can even come, near to thunders, so they simply , went for the MRCA?:azn::wave:
WELL, N-BOMB isnt a toy?:rofl:
BABAR, HATAF 2,3, ! SHAHEENS this stuff , still not just cheep machines?:victory:
i guss, if ever CHINA put up, a mrca RACE, pakistan would be the direct bnficry!

So its my Chacha (China) that is better then you. I am getting this feeling that Pakistani's have already accepted that Pakistan has nothing and hence always talk about China. Why don't you talk about yourself, you ****** rich country. We have slums agreed but we are not begging and living in alms (It is better to have slums then to become rich by begging). We are also not taking orders from others (USA). I am sorry to react, but this is too much this guy is always flaming and using derogatory language. When people talk about Pakistan in the world they only know few things.
1) Terrorist heavens
2) Nuclear prolification
3) Diversion of funds
4) Double crossing
5) Relationship of Government with terrorist.

my honest suggestions.

@batmannow

kindly drop this china thing from every single post of yours. China is not our father nor part of north east pakistan. Relying on China for every other solution is a very very bad strategy for us in a long run. We have to stand up on our own feet.

@indianrabbit

You have some irrelevant arguments which could be relevant without those usual rantings by indians.

Last edited:
That will be quite impressive if it is the truth. But you said there were trails done for Eurofighter Typhoons with J-10. Wont there be any kind of new published like Pakistan attended an airshow or Pakistan RFP for new planes includes Typhoon,etc.

If J-10 are so good, then Su-30 wont stand a chance, but there are recent orders from Indian and Chinese for more Su-30. Why would China buy more Su-30 if J-10 are better than them.

Also, Typhoons as you know that each of them cost about 80-120 million a piece, whereas J-10 cost is about 30 million.

Buddy, not everything PAF does is published in the news unlike IAF whom always want to stay in the limelight. Infact, there is very little that is known regarding PAF's capabilities and journalists dont even have the slightest clue. PAF has analyzed and tested both EF and Rafale, and yes there was no show or any magazine where this was published. If you dont believe me search up and there is a picture posted of Rafale along with PAF pilots. Just to let you know PAF also tested both Mig 29's(Ukraine) and SU27(Belarus) in the 90's but did you ever read about that in a magazine. PAF is all about secrecy and i support that 100%, its always better to keep your enemy guessing regarding your capabilities.

The word is that the PAF test pilots who tested the J10 said this plane has a huge potential if proper radar and suites are added to it. In its current state J10A cannot take on EF but if a proper radar with decent suites are added to the picture, the plane can most definitely hold its ground agains the EF.

Where did you read the Chine are buying more SU30 than J10's. In the next decade the J10 will be the main workhorse of the Chinese Air Force, the Chinese have the cash so simply they are just adding two platforms. I dont remember exactly but i read that in simulated excercises the J10 nailed J11 :D

Where did you read the Chine are buying more SU30 than J10's. In the next decade the J10 will be the main workhorse of the Chinese Air Force, the Chinese have the cash so simply they are just adding two platforms. I dont remember exactly but i read that in simulated excercises the J10 nailed J11 :D

GlobalSecurity.org - SITREP Situation Report | U.S. Fighter Gap: Myth or Reality?

China has ordered an estimated 76 Su-30MKK Flanker-Gs and can produce an additional 250 under license, including at least 100 "knock-down kits." It has also received at least 24 Su-30MK2 naval strike fighters. If China modernizes its 171 Su-27SK/UBs to the Su-27SKM standard and assembles another 105 Su-27SKMs under license, it will have roughly 626 multirole fighters available for air superiority missions. This would place China in the same league as the U.S., which has 522 F-15A/B/C/Ds, 217 F-15Es and a planned fleet of 187 F-22s. China is also developing a stealth fifth-generation fighter, variously identified the J-X. It may also benefit from information allegedly stolen on the "design and electronics systems" of the F-35 Lightning II.

Buddy, not everything PAF does is published in the news unlike IAF whom always want to stay in the limelight. Infact, there is very little that is known regarding PAF's capabilities and journalists dont even have the slightest clue. PAF has analyzed and tested both EF and Rafale, and yes there was no show or any magazine where this was published. If you dont believe me search up and there is a picture posted of Rafale along with PAF pilots. Just to let you know PAF also tested both Mig 29's(Ukraine) and SU27(Belarus) in the 90's but did you ever read about that in a magazine. PAF is all about secrecy and i support that 100%, its always better to keep your enemy guessing regarding your capabilities.

When you yourselves proclaimed that PAF is all about secrecy, then how do we believe your statement regarding testing of EF and Rafale by PAF pilots? and yes please post that pictures for our kind information.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom