What's new

Mr PM Imran Khan Sahab: People of Karachi Might Not Vote for You Again

That is because dollar is at 158 ………………………….. Look at inflation …………..
That's why price of dollar was increased
Biggest problem of Pakistan is it's important are more than it's exports

That's why price of dollar was increased
Biggest problem of Pakistan is it's important are more than it's exports
People on roads , without food and with expensive medicines don't give a shit about import and export .. Pakistan getting oil on deferred payment but still oil is at 120+ ……….. lol

People on roads , without food
People on roads don't care about your anti government propaganda
Poor's are pro Imran but those with large bellies I mean traders are pro ganja brothers don't know what is the reason but karobari people are pro ganjas maybe because ganjas are corrupt like them
And common Pakistanis love Imran

People on roads don't care about your anti government propaganda
Poor's are pro Imran but those with large bellies I mean traders are pro ganja brothers don't know what is the reason but karobari people are pro ganjas maybe because ganjas are corrupt like them
And common Pakistanis love Imran
lol …….. lmao...…………. if you say soo...………………………..

Harsh laws for bureaucracy would deter them.
Accountability will help, FBR in Karachi is feeling the pain along with other federal bodies. Fixing shit like Sindh police which is basically a PPP police force would require some serious work. We might as well need to send most of these officers home or jail.
People now want action. They can't wait for these lame as$ excuses. if Pee Pee Pee government isn't working then PTI needs to do something. Implement governor rule or something else but they need to act.
Agree, but first cut their top leadership make them inept to put up a resistance. Lets look at the bigger picture if IK manages to send all this filth to jail, come next election they can take Sindh. Work on economy stabilise the country and squeeze the hell out of this corrupt mafia. I think we Karachities can take a few more years of suffering if it ends up fixing the whole country in the long term. Acting now would just give more reason to PPP and PMLN, I have faith.
As for short term change starts from people, if you're living in defence and have the facility of bins why are you not using it. Why throw pampers from windows? This is sick and disturbing.

Karachi don't have any resources Pakistan is an agricultural country agriculture is backbone of Pakistan
Biggest export of Pakistan is textile products which are produced in Punjab
Karachi is a burden on Pakistan
Either you have limited knowledge or you are trolling and you need to stop immediately

Being a commercial and business hub is a resource itself...
The port itself is a resource
The people themselves are resources
I was talking about resources like oil gas water agricultural land etc not population or port
Population is biggest problem of Karachi after bad governance

I was talking about resources like oil gas water agricultural land etc not population or port
And what are you going to do with natural resources? Fight mines at international courts?

Our people don't know how to deal with natural resources so why thump chest about them? Theae resources have always been mismanaged

Why don't you consider human resource as a resource? And how can you sideline business and port income...

For the wise anything can be a resource

For the wise anything can be a resource
For the wise anything can be a resource but not for Pakistan
He was saying Karachi is feeding entire Pakistan resources of Karachi are being spent on Lahore
Apney soobey ke logo ko Karachi bhejte ho jobs ke liye phr bolte ho over population
But that doesn't mean over population is not a problem
Population is biggest problem of Pakistan

Someone explain this:

Karachi is a city and is a part of Sindh province. It has a mayor and a chief minister.

Imran Khan is the PM of the Pakistan. Pakistan have atleast 70 cities, which has the population more than a million people, plus countless towns and villages.

At any given time, Karachi is in Top 5 with its infrastructure and facilities when compared to 70 other cities in Pakistan.

Now I don’t understand, why do people in Karachi cry like a special child and demand special treatment for every issue.

Why do they expect PM to personally baby sit Karachi when 69 other cities requires no less attention.

Last time I checked mayor belong to MQM and CM belongs to PPP. Both elected by people. Why can’t people in Karachi wears big boy pant, stop the blame game and take charge of their situation and accept responsibility.

What do they expect Imran Khan to do? Come clean the trash bags that are chocking to drainage? Use magic wand and transform Karachi into Singapore?

OK, don’t vote for IK, how is it going to change anything in karachi?

Spot on. The facilities in South Punjab or in Balochistan are far far worse. But we don't see anyone speaking for them but on media all news is about Karachi 24/7.

Both of you haven't visited Karachi recently it seems.

Most of the cities are in much better condition than Karachi.. if not than every city should raise voice against the haraamkhori.

Problem with most of us is that we think of karachiites are highlighting issues, they are asking the government to stop work in other cities and divert all funds to Karachi. No it's not like that. It's just that Karachi has all the funds, but the politics between pppp, mqm and PTI is not letting these funds being spent in the right areas.

I voted for pti, and have been a voter since 2002 when I first voted for the party. I boycotted 2008 elections with PTI.. I have voted for pti all my life. But when I say that Karachi was much better in niamatullah and Mustafa kamal's era, most of the Karachi walas will agree with me.

Tell me in how many cities of Pakistan, over 50 people die of electrocution in just one weeks rain? In how many cities, rain water can't be cleared after 10 days of rain? In which city people regularly die after falling in sewage main holes? Go and see the hospitals in Karachi and you will realize how many people are being treated for the diseases related to cleanliness. There are no parks left, no playgrounds left. Green belts are gone, sewage lines are mixed with drinking water lines. In my home, after rain, I had to take bath with nestle water because the color of water coming in the taps was brown.

If pti can't just manage this politics, better tell the people and resign from all Karachi seats and don't bring it's candidates in the next elections.

It's just that Karachi has all the funds, but the politics between pppp, mqm and PTI is not letting these funds being spent in the right areas.
People of Karachi should start a movement against ppp and mqm leaders
Agar Altaf Kay aik isharay par Karachi band hosakta hai to huqoq Kay liye kyon nahi

People of Karachi should start a movement against ppp and mqm leaders
Agar Altaf Kay aik isharay par Karachi band hosakta hai to huqoq Kay liye kyon nahi
In those days, Karachi was being shut down at gun point. Thanks to army that they liberated Karachi from the goons. But now who will clear the political goons?

Bhai Jan, situation is extremely dire in Karachi. If you haven't visited this city recently, just visit on my suggestion.

Karachi can't go against pppp. They have already gone against ppp warera by giving 2/3rd seats to a federal party. But if federal party can't do much, its members should resign politely and give way to those who can. Simple.

Even Supreme Court is crying on the shit stricken condition of this city. And when they handover hospitals to federal government, federal returns the control back to provincial government. @Areesh

Back
Top Bottom